Paintedbudman's Hydroponic GDP Grow In New Tent And New LED Lights

Just to make y'all a little jealous, only problem with the whole thing .... no :yummy:. Way too risky!

Hey @paintedbudman glad you made it back safe and sound.
And the garden looks great still.:cheer:
Here is what my waterfront looks today.
That’s where I might put the green house.
But at least the smoke isn’t as risky here.:yummy:

Stay safe
Bill

758C1252-8AF0-48FC-80B0-DFACF2AF8AAF.jpeg

Beautiful man. It's been fun watching this grow. You filled out that tent like a boss. Do you need to raise you temp probe?

Beautiful man. It's been fun watching this grow. You filled out that tent like a boss. Do you need to raise you temp probe?
Thanks for the compliments my girl appreciates it all.

Already raised my temperature probe. I don't use the one that came with the light, it works ok but i'm used to my old equipment. My temperature/humidity readings are from a typical desktop unit you can see peeking out of the foliage in the first picture. My temperatures are in the upper 60s or low 70s in the morning partly because of the time of year and partly because my lights come on just a little before I take my readings. Throughout the day the temperature goes up 2-4 degrees. Humidity is a bit hard to control right now but it hasn't been too bad. Hard to control temp and/or humidity whaen the exterior temperature is right where you want it. No ability to use your heating or cooling equipment to move humidity around.

Whatever you're doing is working for her. Fantastic.

Day 139 Day 39 of Flower: 46.5" tall Buds are fattening, trichromes are developing very nicely, gonna be huge in 4-6 weeks. Starting to develop a good odor already. Included a pic of my humidity/temp meter nestled in among the branches. :high-five::popcorn::woohoo::goof::morenutes::yahoo:

Day 110 Day 40 of Flower: 47" tall Just growing very well. Keeping the pH and nutes in between the lines and just cruising. Doing a little cleanup under the canopy, but that will take a while. Lots of little stuff to clip off. Gotta be careful not to remove anything that will produce good bud but given patience and time it shouldn't be too difficult, just time consuming.

It Friday and once again time to check in on my Amnesia Haze Autoflower. She is at 10 weeks with 1 to 2 more weeks to go. A lot of light burns on the tops but the plants look healthy and have some huge rock-hard colas on her. Can't wait for harvest. (2 weeks at most). Regardless, here are a few pictures, both from this week and last week so you can see the difference.

Day 112 Day 42 of Flower: 47" tall. Growing well. Added some nutes today. Decided to do the 1/2 res change next week. Instead, today I just added some nutes and water. Main reason for this is because this morning I had a Kidney Stone attack and was in the emergency room for about 5 hours. Let me tell you kidney stones suck!!! this is my second and I they just plain hurt. They gave me morphine at the ER, and I have a prescription for Oxycodone (5mg) that I have to pick up in a little bit. To all those out there in the real world may you never know kidney stones in your life!! And if you do, may they be small and relatively painless unlike the ones I've had. Mine have been 6-7 mm diameter and look like a ball of barbed wire made of bone. Nasty little critters. Take care and enjoy the pics. ~4-5 weeks till harvest.

Day 113 Day 43 of Flower: 47.25" tall Buds are fattening slowly. I'm feeling so much better this morning, almost normal (Well as normal as I can be. I've never considered myself normal and never been too bothered over it!)

Day 115 Day 45 of Flower: Just some pics today. Kidney Stones are acting up, not doing much with the girls other than basic maintenance

Feel better soon PBM. She's looking fantastic.

Day 115 Day 45 of Flower: Just some pics today. Kidney Stones are acting up, not doing much with the girls other than basic maintenance

Girls look great. :love:
Try and take it easy my friend.
Hope your ok.

Stay safe
Bill

Day 116 Day 46 of Flower: 47.5" tall Buds and Trichromes are developing nicely. The buds are a little fluffy right now, but I have 4 or 5 weeks left. They should be fine. pH control has been a bit of an issue. Not too bad but if I don't check and adjust at least 2 times a day it can easily get out of the range I want. Seems to be stabilizing more recently.

To all who have been so kind in asking and/or commenting on my health complaints: Thank you for so many kind wishes and thoughts. It warms my heart. I'm feeling better every day, less pain, less frequent pain. Not sure exactly why but could be stone breaking up ... could be the painkillers and flowmax combo as well. Regardless, I am feeling much better. I've been to the doctor and my course of treatment has been scheduled. Things could change at any time as things progress but thank you all once again. It's nice to know thare are still goodhearted people out there. Sort of helps restore my faith in humanity a bit!

Back
Top Bottom