Paintedbudman's Hydroponic GDP Grow In New Tent And New LED Lights

Are the rising ppm numbers before topping off with 2 gallons?

AC59EA5F-B2D1-49CE-A2FC-16113E3D13AD.jpeg

Day 92 Day 22 of Flower: 44.25" tall. Did some LST with pipe cleaners a couple of odds and ends. You can see some of it in the pictures. The canopy picture is showing more buds and if things keep going the way thy seem to be I will have an excellent harvest. Also included is a picture of one of the buds and a closeup of the early trichrome development.

Day 94 Day 24 of Flower: 45.5" tall. did a bit more LST . Cant reach the ones in the back. everything is going well.

Day 95 Day 25 of Flower: 46" tall Having problems keeping pH down. Am planning on a partial res change tomorrow. That should help if not fix things. Changed the front view location for my pics. I like the side view better, if no other reason than the door is taller and I don't always have to take the picture pointing up. The buds are flourishing and everything is pointing to a very good grow. YEAH!:woohoo:

Day 96 Day 26 of flower: 44" tall. Did a 5-gallon partial res change. So far so good, with no adjustments my pH this morning was 5.75. I left it alone considering the previous propensity to go up in pH with time. Other than a little LST on a couple of branches nothing to report.

sorry no post today or until next Sunday (maybe Monday). My family and I are going on vacation ... crusin' the Caribbean. I've got a good friend looking after the girls while I'm gone. Can't wait to see them after 7 days away .... big changes I'll bet at this stage of the grow!!

sorry no post today or until next Sunday (maybe Monday). My family and I are going on vacation ... crusin' the Caribbean. I've got a good friend looking after the girls while I'm gone. Can't wait to see them after 7 days away .... big changes I'll bet at this stage of the grow!!
Have a great trip my friend.
Hop everything goes well for you and your family. :party:

Stay safe
Bill

Well, I'm BACK. Tanned, tired, and aching: Just what you should feel like after a week in the Caribbean. My GDP is looking good and growing well. The pH got away from me a little over the trip. I had a friend watch the girls while I was away but that was mostly adding water with a couple of minor pH corrections. That wasn't quite enough as the pH when I got home was 6.49. I'm correcting that as we speak. Vertical growthg has all but stopped and colas are forming nicely. Based on estimates she should finish in 5-7 weeks. SHe should be massive.

Here are a few pics of the girl, enjoy!!!

Day 106 Day 36 of Flower. Still going strong. pH is back in range, Looking good. will have to adjust nutes soon, just have been tired and busy since we got back.

Day 107 Day 37 of Flower. 46.25" tall. Continuing to bud, will add a bit of nutes today. (19 micro, 19 grow, 23 bloom, 15 calmag, and 11 of terpinator. No water necessary today, added a bit extra yesterday afternoon so its still full today.

Back
Top Bottom