Paintedbudman's Hydroponic GDP Grow In New Tent And New LED Lights

Day 79 Day 9 of Flower: 38" tall Supercrop looks phenomenal. Everything going well. She may not look it in the pictures but this girl is massive. Leaftip to leaftip she is 4 feet across and a little over 3ft tall. The pictures don't really have anything to easily judge just how big she is.

Day 80 Day 10 of Flower: 40" tall. May have to do some LST. PH has dropped rapidly over the last 3 days and she has been drinking prodigiously, 5 gallons in 2 days!! Will check the TDS again later today again once the fresh water has had some time to equilibrate throughout the system. Other than that she is doing well and looking great! I expect to have to add nutes soon as the TDS goes down. Tied down the supercrop stem a little more but even that looks great!

Looking great PBM. 2.5 gallons a day!!! She's a monster ;) :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Day 81 Day 11 of Flower: 40.5" tall. There are currently 3 growing colas that need adjustment. 2 I can easily bend down and tie. The 3rd one I think I will want to super crop it and send it right along the other guide wire to the back that my first super crop attempt didn't use. You can see the 3 tallest in pic #2. I love the first pic here, the fresh new colas pushing up and past the fan leaves towards the light. Plus, she stretches every inch of 4feet side to side. Can't wait for her to truly start making big heavy buds, yum!!!!

Day 82 Day 12 of Flower: 39" tall. Tied 3 branches down(as I said I would yesterday). Trying to keep her a bit shorter and spread out for an even canopy. Hopefully she will stop or slow the vertical growth in a week or 2.

Also, today is my weekly update on my other girl, Amnesia Haze Auto flower. She is looking great at 6 weeks. Based on past experience she will take another 4-6 weeks to finish but she is close to done with vertical growth. That's good because I like where she is right now relative to the lights. Here are her pics from 5 weeks and then 6 weeks so you can see the change! BTW I have done nothing to this girl other than plant her, keep the water, pH at the right levels and have been following the GH basic feeding schedule for high feed rate. No triming, no LST, no light changes, no nothing special. GREAT GIRL WITH MINIMAL WORK!!! I LOVE IT!

5 weeks:

6 weeks

It’s fun growing one big plant! And without any competition, she really spreads out and seems to enjoy the space.
Felipe, Over the years I have grown more than one plant at a time in my various grow chambers but what I have found is unless you have lots and lots of space or make extraordinary efforts (like sea of green techniques) to keep them small and separate you get better yields out of one plant with no competition than with several in the same grow space fighting over resources.

Day 83 Day 13 of Flower: LSTed a couple more branches. Looking good even height canopy. Normal top and front shot but I added a couple more different pictures of the girl this time, 2 side shots and a shot of the canopy top. Enjoy!!

Day 84 Day 14 of Flower: Added 2 gallons of water, 25ml Bloom, 23ml micro and 19ml grow this morning. I am planning on removing 5 gallons of reservoir contents later today. Then I will be adding back 5 gallons of distilled water along with 38ml micro, 33ml grow, and 42.5ml bloom, 25 ml calmag, and 14ml of Terpinator. This should adjust the reservoir from GH suggested week 2 of flower to week 3 feeding rates as well as bring up the TDS a bit.

Day 85 Day 15 of Flower: 40.25" tall. Did my nute changes/feeding yesterday. Everything went well. The TDS is a bit lower than I want so I'll probably add some more nutes today (20 micro, 20 grow, 25 bloom, 13ml calmag, and 7 ml terpinator). That should get me to the low end of the TDS suggested by GH for this stage of growth. May tie one more branch down in the back. Everything else seems, at present, doing exactly what I want (big surprise huh???)

Day 86 Day 16 of Flower: 39.75" tall. Did everything I said I was going to do in my previous post, had to add 2 gallons of water and a bit of pH up this morning. She is looking good. I have the canopy mostly level and spread out. Buds are starting to develop as can see in my pics. Got a long way to go but everything is progressing nicely.

Day 89 Day 19 of Flower: 43" tall. Will have to do some LST over the next few days. Growing very well just keep on keeping on. After this long I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train! Well, here are a few pics to look at while we wait and see which it is, light or train.

BTW the plants are getting big enough getting good pics is getting more and more difficult:(

Its Friday once again and it is time for my weekly check in with Miss Amnesia Haze Auto. She is growing well. She is sort of an experiment. Other than pH and nutrient adjustments I have done nothing to this plant since she sprouted. Just plucked a couple of leaves that were making a break for the door of the grow chamber (read this as getting caught in the door LOL). Again, this week and last week's pics so you can compare.

She is beautiful. How much is she drinking now?

Back
Top Bottom