L-1-U's New Grow

I think it's time for a photo update, today is day 17 of 12/12.

My smallest {plant #3}
003648.JPG

Vanilla Berry
002686.JPG

All 3 ladies
001642.JPG

#2 is on the Left #3 is in the Middle and Vanilla Berry is on the Right

10 days ago on 7/24
007507.JPG

Damn #2 has taken off with some growth I hope she slows down soon. I had to tie her down and cut off about 3 branches so light could get down to #3. This strain loves to grow and produces decent size buds as well. I'm glad I got a clone of both my Vanilla Berry and #2.

I changed nutes for flowering from Schutz 10-15-10 to MG Bloom Booster 15-30-15. Now I just have to play the waiting game for the next 6 weeks:popcorn::cheer::Namaste:

Outdoor grow update

This is how big my plants were when I put them outside. It's the two plants on the botton of the right and left corners. They were planted outside roughly July 1st.
005564.JPG

here is how they look today
001645.JPG

They are about 3 feet tall and looking nice I hope they don't get to much taller and start to flower soon! But I bet they will be about 4-5 foot tall by the time they are done, so I'm gonna top them on friday in an attempt to keep their height down. I don't want the eye in the sky to see them:Namaste:

How my girl looked July 6 with 40 days of 12/12 and started to reveg b/c of my stupidity
001628.JPG

She was about 13-15 inches tall.

Here is how she looks today after revegging
002688.JPG

She is over 3 foot tall in height and ready to flower!:popcorn: This girl was 40+ days into flower but had produced barely any flowers, so I put her in the ground to reveg outside. I am glad I did and can't wait to see what she can do.. I hope she produces a nice amout of buds for me and my family to enjoy!

Well that's the update for my outdoor grow, any and all comment are always welcome.

Thanks OMM!

I think they are happy, healthy and soaking up that natural sunlight! I like growing outdoors all I have to do is water and let nature do the rest...

:Namaste:

Indoor Grow UpdateDay 26 of 12/12 I do believe.

The Girls are doing good for the most part, My Vanilla-Berry is looking outstanding. #2 has alot of nute burn b/c when I gave them their last feeding her roots were exposed to the surface {I think they need a smiley that smacks himself in the forehead and says damn}. That being said she is starting to produce baby buds so it has not affected those.:high-five:

All 3 girls
007517.JPG

9 days ago
001642.JPG

So I guess I could call this Day 9 of flowering, damn I have a long ways to go. Now the fun is about begin!

I had to move them around in my flower room b/c #2 keeps growing As you can see she is all over the place. :popcorn: I'm now operating with 279 watts instead of just 208. I hope they will :love: the extra little bit of light.

Vanilla-Berry overview
010411.JPG

Vanilla-Berry close-up
V-B.jpg

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Your ladies are looking wonderful brother. Signs of a good caregiver to your ladies. Keep up the great work.:adore:

Thanks GMT! I'm doing my best to keep them happy and healthy...

Good to hear from ya buddy..

Looks smooth to me too bro, Some lst may help with vertical issues, you could try bending the tops with a nice heavy brick tied to the tops..

Great job on the indo and outdo, your feeling it out well man.

I might have to do something like that Sisco, I have lst'd as well as supercropped #2 and she just keeps growing. :popcorn: I think she has stretched all she is going to and now gonna start to fill in with flowers:)

I'm starting to figure this growing thing out lmao...

I think it is day 37 of 12/12 and the girls are doing wonderful! They are starting to fiil in and get that lovely smell :circle-of-love: I think it is time for a quick update.

All 3 ladies
001658.JPG

Close up of Vanilla Berry bud
005603.JPG

same bud just 11 days ago
V-B.jpg

Oh and my outdoor ladies are showing pistols so now the fun begins for them as well. I just hope the weather stays decent for them to fully mature..:Namaste:

Wow I heard that all dispensaries will be closed in Michigan because of the new Court ruling...

Mich. appeals court: Sale of medical marijuana through dispensaries is illegal

What are you opinions on this subject?

Coming along really nicely L-1-U. been away awhile working my ass off and dealing with six month old. Can not wait for your outside update now that they throwing some pistols. I know there is tons of info out there on re-vegging a plant once it has been harvested but have you tried it yet? I have a train wreck clone I been flowering for three weeks now and have it in a bonsai pot so I was thinking of keeping it going bonsai style, just not to sure how it is going to react to having it trimmed then the roots cut all in the same week, or if I should space the root cutting out. Any how looking great L-1-U :goodjob::Namaste:

Hey L-1-U ;)

Those 3 girls are going bud crazy!

The out doors girls are starting too. Can't wait to the end,,,,,,I see you doing allot of trimming! Way to grow Buddy! :cheer:

What's up OMM, I hope all is well in HI? I'm very happy that they are going bud crazy, hopefull they will produce a decent harvest:Namaste::yummy: By that time my V-B clone will be ready to flower and harvest 2 months later. I think I'll like harvesting every 2 months:cheer:

My Vanilla Berry is leading the way in the formation of pistols for my girls outdoors. I am thankful for all the rain that we have had the past couple weeks, I've only had to give them nutes for the past 2 weeks, not a single watering. My biggest plant is about 4 foot tall and starting to produce pistols, I think she might be 5 foot by the time she fully matures. She might be the biggest plant I have grown yet. Honestly I can't wait to trim all my girls, that means I don't have to buy any meds for a while :thumb:

Coming along really nicely L-1-U. been away awhile working my ass off and dealing with six month old. Can not wait for your outside update now that they throwing some pistols. I know there is tons of info out there on re-vegging a plant once it has been harvested but have you tried it yet? I have a train wreck clone I been flowering for three weeks now and have it in a bonsai pot so I was thinking of keeping it going bonsai style, just not to sure how it is going to react to having it trimmed then the roots cut all in the same week, or if I should space the root cutting out. Any how looking great L-1-U :goodjob::Namaste:

Welcome back Bud-dy {in a Pauly Shore Voice} lmao. To answer your question I am attempting that as we speak. I harvested the mother of #2 a while back but left 2 branches on here. I replanted her outdoors and she is 15 times the size she was before and starting to flower. Everything looks normal on her.

Personally I would not bonasi your train wreak that far into flowering, I think it might mess her up. I would continue to flower her but transplant her into a bigger pot. Take a clone and reveg that, that's just my opinion bro. It will react fine to the trimming but not so well to the cutting of her roots in the middle of flower. I am by no means an expert so any-1 out there please correct me if I am wrong!

I think it is day 37 of 12/12 and the girls are doing wonderful! They are starting to fiil in and get that lovely smell :circle-of-love: I think it is time for a quick update.

All 3 ladies
001658.JPG

Close up of Vanilla Berry bud
005603.JPG

same bud just 11 days ago
V-B.jpg

Oh and my outdoor ladies are showing pistols so now the fun begins for them as well. I just hope the weather stays decent for them to fully mature..:Namaste:

Someone is gonna have more bud than me! lol I'm all out, and my flowering girls kicked the bucket.

Good for you my friend :cheer:

Someone is gonna have more bud than me! lol I'm all out, and my flowering girls kicked the bucket.

Good for you my friend :cheer:

That's sh!tty Sisco those girls were looking lovely last I seen of them. I checked out what happened in your journal. We all live and learn from our mistakes. Sorry to hear about that happening to you my friend. It's not the same thing but I had a simular situation, for that I feel your pain.

I had something like that happen to me. One bucket was in another bucket but I placed something about 4 inches high to have the excess water drip out, long story short the top bucket smashed and compressed it and my plants died just about the same way. It was not pretty at all and I was like WTF. Once I found out why I shook my head and took it as a lesson learned one that will not be forgotten anytime soon. You know the old saying Shit Happens for a Reason.

Best of luck with your future plants my friend, I know you'll come back twice as strong.

Just to clarify L-1-U I was goin to finish flowering the wreck, leave some green down low on the stalk, then cut the roots, replant and reveg to keep it goin. At least in theory that is my plan.:Namaste:

That should work just fine teiji:goodluck: with that adventure. It might take a while for the plant to stablize and go back into veg mode but once it does you should be good to go. Just keep giving her TLC and she'll do you right!

Keep me updated on this adventure my friend.

Hello to my 420 Family, I hope all of you are healthy and happy. When the lights come on today it will be day 46 of 12/12 and my girls are looking better as everyday passes. With no funds for smoke it's really getting hard not to cut one of these girls down to ease my pain.

I waited this long why ruin it now by chopping one early. They have less than 3 weeks left and been filling in like clock work.:high-five: I hope they get even phatter with the weeks to come.:Namaste: I'm sure they will, Sunday will start their 7th week of 12/12. I won't give them any more nutes but I will let them enjoy Molasses every other week until harvest. I haven't used alot of nutes for this grow and have learned a valuable lesson. I will not grow mutiple strains in 1 tote again, maybe it would be different if I had only one strain but 3 different ones in a single 10 gallon tote. Maybe I'll try two V-B's for a future run but I'm not sure. Give me a few 3 gallon buckets anyday of the week.

I'll have time to take a couple pics maybe this weekend so all of my 420 Family can see how the girls are doing... If ya'll want to see them.... Once I get my harvest from indoors and outdoors I plan to go back to growing, one maybe two plants at a time indoors. I don't want to sell any my smoke at all, All I want to do is bypass buying weed from the streets, is that to much to ask? If I could grow 1/4 lb every two months, I'd be a happy camper.

My next grow will be only V-B. She was topped a few weeks ago and transplanted a few days ago from a small 1 quart pot into a 1 gallon bucket. No perlite just straight cow manure compost, I remember how my girls reacted when I did that before. They :love:'d it once they adjusted. She has 4 main colas and two lower branches at this point. This girl looked so big when in that little quart pot but looks so small in that 1 gal bucket. {Give her a couple weeks, she'll recieve nutes every week} Over that past couple days has recovered nicely and is gonna be one hell of a lady IMO. I plan to LST her and by the time she is ready to flower will be a monster.

The reason why I'm going back to growing just 1 plant at a time is b/c I'm growing for myself and do not wish to get greedy. I figure I should have enough smoke to last me for a while between both my indoor and outdoor garden.

When you get greedy that's when you get caught up!!!

Peace & Love

What's up, to all of my 420 Family.. You know who you are. I had a few minutes so I took a couple photos on day 48 of 12/12. They have been flowering productively for about 35 days {give or take} under only 279 watt's of CFL power. I know if I could scrape up the extra cash to get a a decent HPS their weight could be double of what it is presently, that would be nice but is not a necessity {if you know what I mean}. They have not been watered in about 3-4 days maybe 5 and look thristy also in need of some TLC IMO. I know I've been slacking with them, but it's so hard when you have a child that wants to spend every moment with you. Not that that's a bad thing at all, I take pride in the bond that my daughter shares with her father. These girls completely understand that and do not mind at all, That's why I love my Mary Jane.

Time for some photos....

V-B cola photo taken 8/23 day 37 of 12/12
005603.JPG

Same cola 9/3 day 48 of 12/12
009449.JPG

The photo above is the Right cola in the Photo below

V-B
016225.JPG

Here is the Left cola on my V-B
013302.JPG

I bet she will double in flower production in the weeks to come...

All three girls from a side view
015253.JPG

I really think one plant will have to be sacficed so the other two can fully mature. I'm gonna need some natural relaxation to the stress that life sometimes brings. It will more in likely be the 1st plant in the last photo. It's gonna be along 12 days until I get paid again, and her spicy/ fruity smell is very intreging. I think I spelt that word wrong but you get the idea.

I hope all is well for all my Fam here on 420...

High Light-1-UP :)

I'm with you....family comes first...I would love to meet your little girl.....not a bad thing having her following you around. :popcorn: I miss those days...they only come once. :Namaste:

Shame you have to cut a girl to have room for the others. 12 days to pay day sucks! :popcorn:

Sure wish you could get that 400w light, but you do damn good without it.
Take care my friend! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom