L-1-U's New Grow

I smoked a blunt of it this morning it's very relaxing and with a good mind and body buzz to my surprize. When broken down it did have that vanilla berry smell mixed with being freshly cut, it tasted like freshly cut weed as expected, but was not to harsh and kinda smooth. I would say I have another two blunts of my quick dry buds and over an eighth most likely 4 grams of buds drying. All she had was 7 tops at the time she was chopped. That was at only 26 days of flowering and 40 days of 12/12 she still had a good 3 weeks to go, man she would of had some nice colas and mostly like have been over a half easy maybe more. :) Not bad for a plant that was little over a foot tall from base of the stem to the top of the buds.

I did learn one thing about her she does not stretch alot prior to flowering. That is a good thing to know for future grows with this strain. I will defintely keep her going for a while. :popcorn:

It happens all the time you have to make mistakes to learn new lessons. Good to hear from ya OMM. Thanks for the words of encouragment.

Doe (Homer) I toll ju Lucy! lol

Well now you haves some early smoke and pretty soon the days will shorten, in 3 weeks for my area it's flower time!

Veg your clones indo and the put them out for flower power!

I was afraid it might happen but if you don't try it you'll never know. I might have to do that bro, it would save on the power bill.

Good to hear from ya Sisco

I've continued my old journal for the hell of it, doing an outdo' Hempy with 2 clones and a Free TNT Kush bean.

Well I will have to stop by and check those ladies out!!

Good the see you still have some to fall back on bro. They are lookin healthy as well. Keep em green.

Yea I was thinking for once and I'm glad I did. Plant #2 had to get cut b/c she resorted back to veg mode. She was not producing pistols anymore and had some nice nugs, I did not want those to go to waste so I did what I did. I might take some pics when she is dry if it's worth it. My other lady was planted in the ground and I'm gonna let nature take it course. Who knows what gonna happen with her. Damn I'm good at throwing a monkey wrench into the mix oh well live and learn. If you don't make mistakes you'll never learn. :hmmmm:

Good to hear from ya GMT

Today is the 13th day of veg after transplanting these ladies. They are looking good and healthy IMO. My vanilla berry is growing like mad. I think a future grow its gonna be just her, she grows twice as fast as the other two. Her smell is way more intense than the other two. I think she'll give me the most buds for my buck.

Here is my Vanilla Berry she was topped yesterday and that is the last time I will top her. She is gonna have alot of tops
001629.JPG

7/11
004602.JPG

Here is how my girls looked on 7/6
003634.JPG

the day they were transplanted 6/29 The plants are in the upper left, upper right and in the center of this photo
005564.JPG

My Vanilla Berry is the plant in the upper right hand corner of this photo. Just watch how she grows after being topped.. Way faster than the other two!!

All the girls are under 6 inches tall at this present time. I really think topping the plants when they are cut works wonders dont you..

All comments and questions are always welcome..

Yes I do too Light-1-up. :) Topping does wonders...and you do a fine job of it. That Vanilla Berry looks so healthy...I can see why you like her. I love it when you get a vigorous girl like that! :cheer:

I topped her a few days after I cut her for a clone, which made her take a little bit longer to start getting new growth. Once she started to grow it was like double/triple the production of the other two. I am very happy with her and can see a garden of VB in the future..:popcorn:

If you ever start cloning, I would recomend topping the plant at the same time as you cut it for a clone. It might take a few extra days to get new growth but it won't affect the plant at all. If anything it makes the plant produce stronger branches with more growth. That's just my opinion my friend..

Oh and I got a new toy {new to me} It's a Instamatic soil Ph meter and it's an old one. My dad used it when he did lawn care and fertilized people lawns and such in the 90's. My soil is between 5.6-6.0, I don't know if that's good or bad but it seems my plants like the soil mixture their in.

Have a good day bro!

I topped her a few days after I cut her for a clone, which made her take a little bit longer to start getting new growth. Once she started to grow it was like double/triple the production of the other two. I am very happy with her and can see a garden of VB in the future..:popcorn:

If you ever start cloning, I would recomend topping the plant at the same time as you cut it for a clone. It might take a few extra days to get new growth but it won't affect the plant at all. If anything it makes the plant produce stronger branches with more growth. That's just my opinion my friend..

Oh and I got a new toy {new to me} It's a Instamatic soil Ph meter and it's an old one. My dad used it when he did lawn care and fertilized people lawns and such in the 90's. My soil is between 5.6-6.0, I don't know if that's good or bad but it seems my plants like the soil mixture their in.

Have a good day bro!

Hi Light -1-Up :)

That's the whole idea, isn't it? Find a good one and clone hell out of it, which you do so well. I share your opinion topping too. I really do top all of mine.
That Ph meter will help you if it is accurate. In soil you want the soil around 6 all the time. It's a great way to see if your plants are eating well. ph your nutes to about 6.6 to 6.8 and then check the run off, if it's right at 6 or 5.8 it's eating well. :) You probably know this already.....but since you have meter now, you can control things better. :high-five:

No actually I didn't know that about the ph my friend, I have never really payed to much attention to the ph of my soil or water before. Now that I have a meter I will pay attention and maybe I'll see a difference in my plants.:popcorn:

Once you find a strain you like yes you clone the hell out of it.. Thanks for your words of encouragement, I do a decent job thanks to :420: and the people that share their sucesses and failures with all of us.

Thanks for the info OMM

I love the node growth on the vanilla berry! Your clones look nice and healthy too, I'm still patiently waiting for a batch of clones to start reveg.

:bravo: :welldone:

:peacetwo:

That Vanilla Berry is gonna be a beast I think. She is healthy and growing at a steady pace :cheer: I can't wait to start flowering and watch these girls swell up with Nature's healing herbs.... Just be patient and let the plants do what they gotta do.

:Namaste:

Hey brother, excellant job on the clones. If you ever come across white russian, she is a keeper as well. Very good producers, and vigorous growth, a hardy plant all-around. The same can be said about Moby Dick, but then, I am partial to most of the white strains. Keep up the great work friend, you are rockin that grow.

Today the girls will be left in the dark, no light at all until 7 am tomorrow. The timer is set for 12/12 and I'll be ready to rock and roll, of course I'm gonna get a Vanilla Berry clone and keep her for a mother plant. I'm thinking maybe a SOG is in my future who knows. The girls range in height from 9 inches down to 6, all have more than one top so this might get interesting. The reason I am flowering earlier than 4 weeks of veg {as I wanted to} is because my tote is not full all the way full with soil and I dont want them to get root bound because I can't transplant them. They still have about 8-10 weeks of flowering to go through..

I'll get a photo of the girls tomorrow when the lights come on. Time to let the girls get a long good night sleep for their journey ahead!

I'll also be getting some MG bloom booster for 5 bucks. I got some mylar on my walls now, when my puppy chow bag of dog food was gone I looked inside and was like damn that will work perfectly. So I wiped it clean and taped it on my walls and you know what it's brighter than the foil I had up there.:cheer: Two birds one stone..;) lmao

I hope every-1 enjoys this beautiful weather we have!!!

:Namaste:

Hey brother, excellant job on the clones. If you ever come across white russian, she is a keeper as well. Very good producers, and vigorous growth, a hardy plant all-around. The same can be said about Moby Dick, but then, I am partial to most of the white strains. Keep up the great work friend, you are rockin that grow.

Thank you my friend. I have heard about that White Russian, a few people grow it here but they are taxing IMO.

I won't pay 15-20 bucks a gram or $105 for a 1/4 so I have not had a chance to enjoy what it can do. Maybe one day I'll come across it, Moby Dick isn't that crossed with WW? I wish that clone from a years ago would have lived but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I smoked some OG Kush that my Mom got last week and it was decent but not worth the 15 bucks a gram she paid for it. I guess I'm cheap but even when I had money all the time I would not pay those outragious prices. I would get me a bag of some Middies and be just as relaxed as them smoking that high priced stuff..

Back
Top Bottom