L-1-U's New Grow

Hey L1U, plants looking beautiful. My kids been in town for a week so I have been away for a bit, but after a week I must say they are looking sweet, probably sweeter then they smell. Looking forward to the fattening to really start on your girls. Oh and your clones all I can say is, I can't believe its not butter:cheer::cheer: go clones.

Glad to have ya back teiji, family comes 1st bro.. I understand that completely!

The girls are doing their thing all I'm doing is helping them along:Namaste:

I think I will top my babies a few times then let them grow out.. I like how they grow when topped. {Bushy and plenty of tops}

Family always comes first and things do tend to fall into place, It's funny how that always works out!

Good to hear from ya my friend..

#1 smell has added a new vanilla/fruity kinda smell to her, Wow this girl is gonna be outstanding. #2 is starting to have a decent smell to her as well and #5 is filling in, I can't wait for them to swell up:)

I guess I am a proud poppa, it's just these girls are so pretty it's hard not to show them off..

:Namaste:

:amen::amen::allgood:

Just a quick update today..

Today is day 18 of Flowering for my girls and they are looking Outstanding!! Plant #1 is gonna have some nice size colas I think:high-five: and #2 is looking the same way. These girls are growing nicely and gonna be beautiful when they are done. On Thursday they will get more nutes and another drink of water.
Plant #1 at 18 days of flowering
004595.JPG

Do you see that center main cola well all of those beautiful baby colas. Imagine how she will look in 5 weeks?

Plant #2 at 18 days of flowering
005563.JPG

She is gonna have a few nice nugs and one hell of a cola, 5 weeks to go!

Not bad for not even 3 weeks of flowering!!

I think they enjoy being outside and inside and are looking pretty as hell:yummy::yummy: These two are also getting frosty with crystals everywhere, I'm gonna try to get a good close up for all of you..

:peace:

Plant #1 on her 1st day of flower
rsz_00332.jpg

Plant #1 Day 18 of flower
004595.JPG

Plant #2 on her 1st day of flower
rsz_00528.jpg

Plant #2 day 18 of flower
005563.JPG

Not bad for only 2 and 1/2 weeks of flowering!!

Any and all comment are welcome!!

:peace:

Only secert formula I Use is a little TLC my friend...

Tender Loving Care works wonders OMM.

:thanks:

OK! I better lay it on a bit more then.....mine don't look like that! :thumb:

Maybe it was the cow manutre compost, maybe it's the cheap nutes I use but I think it's the combination of natural sunlight mixed with my cfl's.. I'm just trying to have my girls look like your my friend..:high-five:

Today 5 of my clones { both of #1 and #2 & (1) of #5} were transplanted into a Ten gallon tote. They were not fully root bound but close. I'm thinking about vegging these girls for another week then switch to 12/12 or should I go to 12/12 now. I plan on taking a clone from #1 & 2 so a wekk more of veg would work out bet I think. I just want to keep those two strains going. I'm not sure if this will be my last grow with #5, she is a very slow production worker if you know what I mean.

Well here is a photo of my newest grow.
005564.JPG

I guess this mean my other girls are fully outside now with my lack of space to grow all of them indoors. Their mother get about 10 hours of direct sunlight and the rest of the day they recieve no direct sunlight as my house and trees blocks the sun from hitting them. I hope that wont affect them at all.

Any and all comments are always welcome...

Are you still forcing a 12/12 on the outdoor girls? If so, that's 10 out of 12 hours, oh yeah that's plenty!:yummy:

I'm still gonna try to force 12/12 but being outdoors, that might be kinda hard. The spot they are is shaded from direct light until between 8-10am, that's when the sun is high enough to reach where they are, then between 6-7pm they're back shaded from the sun and get no more direct light. Between the house and the trees I think it might work, if not we'll soon find out.. Plus will be getting dark sooner so that will work to my advantage. Gotta live and Learn I guess!

I'm still gonna try to force 12/12 but being outdoors, that might be kinda hard. The spot they are is shaded from direct light until between 8-10am, that's when the sun is high enough to reach where they are, then between 6-7pm they're back shaded from the sun and get no more direct light. Between the house and the trees I think it might work, if not we'll soon find out.. Plus will be getting dark sooner so that will work to my advantage. Gotta live and Learn I guess!

No Problem Light one up. The plants register all light when out side, direct or not. That is just like all my outdoor grows. :yahoo:

lookin awesome bro, wish i could burn some of those nuggys with ya! ;) Ill send you a pic of my autoflower thats the same age as your plants soon!

What's up Ripd,

I can't wait to burn some of those nugs my friend, I wish you were close so I could some a nug with ya. I can't wait to see how your autoflower is doing, it should be about ready to harvest here soon.:bong:

No Problem Light one up. The plants register all light when out side, direct or not. That is just like all my outdoor grows. :yahoo:

Did it affect the 12/12 cycle at all OMM? I know your outdoor ladies were beautiful, If I'm lucky mine will be half as nice as your my friend..

try black out curtains

:welcome: the green growe to my journal. I'll have to look into those.

Thanks for the helpful hint :high-five:

Sup bro! Blazin' and a getting caught up.... but yeah man. I think OMM and greengowe are right, I would hate for your plant to go back to veg on ya'. Maybe put some steaks (wooden not meat) around the plant so it can handle the weight of a cloth.. just putting it out there bro.

Found this vid for you

Oh well with all the family activities going on I did not keep a good eye on the girls. A lesson learned the hard way, oh well it happenes. Being busy all weekend and left the girls out doors two of them started to reveg on me. One I should be able to save the other one had a few nice tops and got chopped. I quick dried only three colas{more like mini buds} in the oven and are letting them fininsh drying over night. I hav a few more that are bigger that these three. I have given the name Vanilla-Berry to this plant because it smells like you guessed it Vanilla and Berries. I wonder if she will taste like it as well. Some time tomorrow I'll find out. I know it will be very inmature and not to the full potental of what she can do. Today was only 40 days of 12/12 but only has only been flowering for 26 of those days. I'm very happy I got a clone of her going:high-five: On the plus side I get to sample and get a glimsp of what this lady can offer.

Here is a photo of what little bit I quick dried at day 26 of flower and 40 of 12/12
c_001.JPG

My other plant {#2 if you were wondering} is looking healthy and filling in very well. I have found a spot for her at night time and she will be back outside for flowering in the natural sunlight. She has a decent smell to her when you squeeze her buds, kinda sweet mixed with some thing I can't tell what yet. This girl is a nice producer:cheer: she is starting to swell up and have some nice tops that will turn into nugs:) I'm cool with popcorn nugs:popcorn::popcorn:

Day 26 of flower and 40 of 12/12
005570.JPG

My other plant has many bud sites and baby buds forming. I'm gonna do my best to put her back into flower mode. I think I'll keep her in the dark for a full 24 hours and then put her back outside and bring her back in every night. This girl has alot of tops and full of white hairs under neath if you know what I mean..

Day 26 of flower day 40 of 12/12
001628.JPG

My baby plants are doing very well and growing at a decent rate for their 1st week of veg. They are in just plain soil from my veggie garden last year, I think it will work. They have recieved two doses of nutes this week and look like they can take even more:) I have thought about it and gonna veg them for about 2-3 more weeks and then switch to 12/12. If these girls grow like their momma's they will be lovely ladies in 11 weeks. I still gotta think of a name for the other two, I will give it some thought while I :bong: their sister tomorrow:roorrip:

Day 8 of veg after transplant 7/6
003634.JPG

1st day of veg and transplanted 6/29
005564.JPG

Yes I did take out two of the babies and those went to other homes, those we're the plants at the bottom of the tote. I pray mother nature will be good to them. :Namaste: That being said my other 3 plants are doing very well for the most part. From the looks of it my Vanilla-Berry gonna be a beast, that's cool with me :high-five: #2 & 3 are off to a slow start but give them a couple weeks they will look very good. Overall they are looing good for their 1st week of veg!

Thanks for all the helpful hints every-1, Much Love to the 420 Community!

Back
Top Bottom