Very nice ladies my dear! I'm working on a couple of new canna smoothie recipes with Matcha tea this weekend... :drool:
:hug::hug::love::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for when you come back.....

High Lady G2,

I'm re-establishing some contacts I lost from 420's platform makeover. I wanted to ask how you're doing these days. You sounded great in your last couple of posts. Growing your own medicine should help tremendously! Cya

Looking good Lady G - Did your clone ever root? Mine finally started growing yesterday. So Mrs G Rev 1 is off and growing - will be fun to see how a Auto Clone does compared to her mama.

:peace: What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 14, 2018
Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Here are the ladies before I gave only one of them a slight trim. Lots of little leaf stuff and small buds that is taking up precious energy and room.

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – 2 gallon (right side) BEFORE

As you can see by the top view there are multiple buds and not much room to breathe.

AFTER (in the freezer for oil):eek:

Lady #1 Left – Lady #2 Right

The Lady on the left did not need a defoliation btw, only the Lady #2 on the right got the trim. And look at the results, a much cleaner plant, full light penentration, and most larfy leafy stuff is done from the middle. She is officially ready to spread her wings and bud it up. No adverse affects of the staggered defoliation this week, so I have to remember to always do things in moderation.

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder
Week: 5
Days: 42
Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow (feeding every third day)
Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 5ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)
Temp: 24
RH: 53%
Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)
Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading
Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Check out the stacking in the back and the mutant flower in the front.

--------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Mutant Flower – does anyone know what this is?

--------------------

Just made a steak on a bun, with my CBD/THC olive oil for my hun. He loooved it.

------------------

*Today we went to visit the horses again. Three days in a row to visit the most peaceful creatures in the world. It was a great time watching the 3 horses roll in the dirt and expose their bellies to the sky, then roll back over to land on their feet, push back up onto their legs and shake their body vigorously. And they did it all in the same spot but one right after the other. You don’t see that every day.

Oh and not to forget all the kisses I was able to steal after the carrots were done. It’s the best place on earth and the animals are the strongest beings I could ever model myself after. I trust them with my life, and they watch over me…and…my pockets filled with carrots.

Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!
I don’t know what it s my soul sista on Sweet Indica Lady #1 but I have the same on my Medical Mass.

It’s like a twin bud head, I think they are pretty cool looking
Huge hugs my soul sista :hug:

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 20, 2018
Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Good monday in the garden of Lady G. Took the weekend off to work on some home stuff and the noticed the plants are quite fragrant. In fact, those flavonoids are creeping into the living room. I just burn some sage and the smell is gone instantly. Easy and quick way to keep the smell away for hours.

Today marks the time in my feeding schedule where I give more bloom nutes than grow nutes. Day 45 is 10 days over our halfway mark, and now it should all go smooth sailing if I just stick to the routine. Before when I tried to grow a few auto plants I couldn’t make it past the flower stage because my leaves were usually yellow by then. This is my first auto grow where my leaves are still green. I believe I have made it to a special mark in my progress and I just wanted to celebrate a pivotal moment when I have overcome a barrier. Smokes up for everyone!

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder

Week: 6

Days: 46

Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 5ml bloom, 3ml grow (feeding every third day)
Note the change in ml amounts making bloom dominant now.

Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 5ml bloom, 3ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)

Temp: 25

RH: 55%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Top View

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Finally starting to stack

-------------------

* Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!:green_heart:

:hug::hug::hug:
I’m very huggy today in general - dark moon in pisces. Good time to snuggle up on the couch with someone you love (friend, lover, pet, it doesn’t matter really) and watch feel good movies...

:hug::hug::hug: I looove feel good movies with feel good pets and people. AND BUD!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for when you come back.....

*Awwwww, always nice to be greeted with a hug when I get home. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Thank you Bonsai,

Garden is looking great G2HM. Them girls be stacking nicely for ya

*I am so happy to be at this point, it's great! Thanks DB!

Hope this is off topic ok, wild auto Pandora blue bud. Not sure what grow light spectrum that is, I was high and didn't ask.

*Wooooow such beauty Walleye, is this in florida? @walleye

High everyone, don't think I can get the seed thru customs, just imagine though !!

*Really spectacular thanks for sharing! :hug:

High Lady G2,

I'm re-establishing some contacts I lost from 420's platform makeover. I wanted to ask how you're doing these days. You sounded great in your last couple of posts. Growing your own medicine should help tremendously! Cya

*I'm bouncing back, trying to keep things simple and sassy! :hug: Thanks for finding me Bode-a-ciou!

Looking good Lady G - Did your clone ever root? Mine finally started growing yesterday. So Mrs G Rev 1 is off and growing - will be fun to see how a Auto Clone does compared to her mama.

*Nope, didn't root, although I did compost her. I just had to move on and space was at a premium. I will live vicariously through you again Troy...lol. Which is often because our grows are linked...

I don’t know what it s my soul sista on Sweet Indica Lady #1 but I have the same on my Medical Mass.

It’s like a twin bud head, I think they are pretty cool looking

Huge hugs my soul sista :hug:

*Hi soul brother, yah I'm up for a double headed dragon, hoping to get double the bud. They are pretty cool looking for sure. :)

Your girls are looking good. Really starting to stack up nicely.

*It's all about the stacking, has all my hard work paid off, I think it will. Coffee for everyone!

Looking fantastic there my soul sista
:D

*Thanks so much, just finally got back online after a weekend break. Good to hear from you for sure! Will be over to your journal soon!

Hey Laaady! Here's some hugs for you! :hug::hug:

So here is a pic of my last Seedsman order. I ordered Durban Poison Fem by Dutch Passion & Tangielope Fem by DNA & I got 16 free seeds from Seedsman because I purchased them with Bitcoin. I got a pretty nice haul of seeds to play with!

I love Seedsman. I've had 100% germination on all my seeds from them.

I got 2 each of the following free from Seedsman:

Jack Herer Fem by Seedsman
Critical Fem by Royal Queen Seeds
Blueberry Fem by Seedsman
White Widow Fem by Seedsman
Diesel Auto by Royal Queen Seeds
Girl Scout Crack Fem by Seedsman
8 Ball Kush Fem by Barney’s Farm
Super Lemon Haze Fem by Greenhouse Seeds

I’m a seedaholic! I'm placing another order for some Blue Dream & Red Dragon
I am getting quite the seed library!

Back