Lady Gaea's 1st CBD Medical Grow Journal - 2017

Great journal, i learned a lot about cbd therapy. Best of luck on your next grow. Be sure to post again in the journal, with a link, to your next one do that the current followers can check it out!

Hey CD! I sure will! I am starting another journal this weekend! CBD Crew's CBD Critical Mass, CBD Crew's Therapy...cuz she is a Superstar!, & SinCity's HarleSin. Miss Therapy is lagging behind the other two again! They are just starting to break the surface...and that lazy girl is sleepin late like the last grow! :laughtwo: decarbing my cured buds and making tinctures this weekend. I picke up a Magical Butter Machine. I love the smoke, but I have asthma :cough: See ya soon!:thanks:

I also have asthma, but i smoke cigarettes too. I know, I'm stupid for smoking cigs but it is so damn to quit. You can post on your upcoming journal about your success (i hope) with the MB machine. That was my original idea, but i lost an ounce of bud trying make oil. I've been wondering about MB.
It sounds like the type of feeling I'm looking for in the cbd therapy.

I also have asthma, but i smoke cigarettes too. I know, I'm stupid for smoking cigs but it is so damn to quit. You can post on your upcoming journal about your success (i hope) with the MB machine. That was my original idea, but i lost an ounce of bud trying make oil. I've been wondering about MB.
It sounds like the type of feeling I'm looking for in the cbd therapy.

I quit cigs 07/04/2006. Best thing ever. My mum died from lung cancer. Nasty thing to have. For some reason I craved cabbage in every form when I quit. My body just needed it! Took me many tries to quit. Just keep at it. One time it might stick. It's a bitch. I sure know that!

Lessons learned these past 10 days. These are not weeds, they are sensitive beings! They don't grow like weeds either :D 1. I am over watering! 2. Too much air pointing in the wrong direction makes an unhappy plant. 3. Don't feed em when they're not hungry. This is not your mother's table! 4. Make sure the clip on fans are really secure! Unintentional topping sucks! Hopefully they will recover from my ignorance. Here are the updated photos of week 6 and 4 days into the 12/12 cycle.
IMG_182037.JPG
IMG_181739.jpg
IMG_181628.jpg
IMG_181338.JPG
IMG_181234.jpg
IMG_180937.JPG

These babies want to survive and can take a lot of grower punishment but you're doing great so far, you've already learnt from mistakes and that's what it's all about. I've a feeling you will do just fine out of these girls.

I too suffered from over watering, over feeding and i had to keep working on air flow. I also had a fan fall on one of my girls, but i used that as an excuse to top!

My current grow... I didn't notice that my inline fan was got turned off. Two of my new girls, Therapy and HarleSin were looking peaky and I couldn't figure out why. I am a bad plant Mum! :( I'm sure they will do fine. Check, check, and re-check all life support operations at least twice daily! One lesson I had yet to learn! :)

Just read your smoke report in your journal. The CBD Therapy is really a nice smoke. Very calming and relaxing I find. If I smoke a whole joint I get fairly high but definitely leaves me in a state of relaxation. I just made a 1 lb batch of canabutter out of an oz of bud. Last night I baked some cookies with it and they turned out fantastic. They came out at about 20mg per cookie in terms of dosage. Have to be really careful with these. I am heading out to the farm to harvest some vegetables this afternoon and ate 3 cookies about 45 mins ago. Now that they are kicking in I am not sure if I am going anywhere lol. Amazing body stone from the CBD/THC combination in this strain. My 2 CBD Therapy plants yielded a little over 10 oz. Excited to try some other extracts with this strain.

Therapy is a nice smoke! I will grow her again when I start running low. You had a nice harvest on yours, Chappy! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom