Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Congrats! That sounds like a great job and I hope to be the Vice President or president of something one day:)

Sorry to hear of your seed woes but maybe PMilly is onto something if it’s all your seeds...paper towel brand shouldn’t matter at all like what Dabbs said :D

I’m gonna try to germinate seeds in my butt crack next year :Namaste:

Let's hope they find a way through this silly drug testing stigma. WTF is wrong with this world?? You can have chemicals altering your mind to help you be happy, but not a plant? Derby I hope you had some peace from the meds of your hard work and dedication. I'm with you on the no use challenge.:high-five:
I've gotten to rely on my oils as my body is really starting to feel the daily pains again. But I do know what lopin was talking about for the last year when she would tell me "dad your really grow some damn good weed" lol

Congrats! That sounds like a great job and I hope to be the Vice President or president of something one day:)

Sorry to hear of your seed woes but maybe PMilly is onto something if it’s all your seeds...paper towel brand shouldn’t matter at all like what Dabbs said :D

I’m gonna try to germinate seeds in my butt crack next year :Namaste:
Yeah just makes sense as the ones that popped came in the mail a month earlier and used the same paper towels. Something happen in customs.

I've gotten to rely on my oils as my body is really starting to feel the daily pains again. But I do know what lopin was talking about for the last year when she would tell me "dad your really grow some damn good weed" lol
I can tell by following your Grows now you got some top shelf meds buddy

It's what lopin put on the menu. She loves her indica strains.

Hi @Derbybud & @LopinNSmokin - Hiiiiii I'm back my canna family and happy to be alive and share the love. I really really super missed your banter and although you're having seed troubles, I'm smiling from ear to ear because I survived yet another challenge that has led me here today. There is nothing like having people to live for and this place is my home.

I did just grow Peyote Critical and it's the best indica I've had to date. Just enough to numb brain pain, but light enough to have a good time and even do research as I commonly do. I can't stress enough this strain won't let you down and the clones are just as budiful as her mom. In fact, it took my headaches away from the brain pain, that heavy shadow was numb, and I got through my tough times with this strain to vape and roll joints.

I just wanted to hug you guys and gals, hug the horses that I haven't seen in over 3 weeks, and share the joy for life with the family. I'm here for the long haul...:green_heart:love LG2

Hi @Derbybud & @LopinNSmokin - Hiiiiii I'm back my canna family and happy to be alive and share the love. I really really super missed your banter and although you're having seed troubles, I'm smiling from ear to ear because I survived yet another challenge that has led me here today. There is nothing like having people to live for and this place is my home.

I did just grow Peyote Critical and it's the best indica I've had to date. Just enough to numb brain pain, but light enough to have a good time and even do research as I commonly do. I can't stress enough this strain won't let you down and the clones are just as budiful as her mom. In fact, it took my headaches away from the brain pain, that heavy shadow was numb, and I got through my tough times with this strain to vape and roll joints.

I just wanted to hug you guys and gals, hug the horses that I haven't seen in over 3 weeks, and share the joy for life with the family. I'm here for the long haul...:green_heart:love LG2
Really nice to seeing ya back Ms. Grow. Glad to hear that things came out as planned.
One of these days I believe I'll be growing a PC in the dungeon and just hope it comes out half as good as yours did. Haven't been around much lately and don't know when the craziness will slow down. I do it to myself so there's no one to blame but me. Had some great family time this today as lopin came down and we celebrated my mom's birthday.

So Lopin just left so I thought I'd go check on the baby Cherry Bombs. Can't believe that there's only a day between them. Big girl is 10 days and the smaller one is 9.
20181104_194831.jpg

Big girl got topped last night when I got home after a funeral for a good friend's wife that died suddenly from cancer. Man i hate that word.

Back
Top Bottom