Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

So went down to the dungeon this morning and found my big light is mostly dead. Just something else to fix for 2 plants. I shoved them under one of my 260 watt qb kits and left for work. Just keeps on going down Hill. Damn it derby.
Bummer man.

I had an issue with a bunch of seeds at the end of 2016. I was cursing the genetics and second-guessing everything I did. Nothing would work for me.

After brainstorming any possible factor, I determined that whole seed order must have been cooked in my mailbox by the TX heat... or in a mail truck/post office. It was the only thing I could come up with because it happened to all the seeds that came in that package but they were all different strains from different breeders.

I think I germinated 2 for 20 that run.... and they were both SPOG's.

Hope things take a turn for the better down in the dungeon, brotha!
:passitleft:

Yeah really pulling my hair out on these. The 2 that popped were from a different order so you might be on to something.
For real man. I normally hang around 95% germ rate, then that whole order shit out on me. I started thinking about the temps that these frijole's travel at in planes and box trucks enroute to my house. I only order seeds now if I know the TX temps will be reasonable.
Or.... I'll track it and be waiting at the box when the mailman arrives. I would guess the inside of my mailbox is like an oven on most days.

:passitleft:

Yeah just a pain in my ass.
So been working part time (3 days a week) where I used to work out on the floor running cnc machines. Came home today as Executive Vice President. So much for retirement. Oh well stock pile that retirement fund.
Wait what? You retired and they rehired you? I thought you didn't want to be in management there and had another opportunity to walk into. I'm as confused as your seeds!

No this place I left over 4 years ago after working there over 26 years. Still good friends with all of them and been helping them out all summer a few days a week. I was working 2 jobs over the summer and this was one of them. Well they got bought out 2 weeks ago and the president was kept in place to start new. And now I'm working full time again.
The place I just left could offer me 5 million over the next 5 years and I wouldn't go back. They are the scum of the earth.
Hope that explains at least one piece of the puzzle. Not the seed thing.

No this place I left over 4 years ago after working there over 26 years. Still good friends with all of them and been helping them out all summer a few days a week. I was working 2 jobs over the summer and this was one of them. Well they got bought out 2 weeks ago and the president was kept in place to start new. And now I'm working full time again.
The place I just left could offer me 5 million over the next 5 years and I wouldn't go back. They are the scum of the earth.
Hope that explains at least one piece of the puzzle. Not the seed thing.
Your too good for them derby ✊

Back
Top Bottom