HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

The plants that were supposed to be staked aren't staked in these photos as I hadn't added the stakes yet when I took the pics.

Other than that, there's no real news. They're at the age now when I'm supposed to start looking for signs that they're almost done as they're all in the average flowering window, i.e. 63 to 77 days. However, Felonious harvested his at 84 days so they may go longer. But, I had been bugging Felonious to get his plants out of the tent so that I could start getting it ready for the GSCs for at least a week before that so we shall see.

Here are the photos in a few posts, like usual:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

ALP2:

Photo 2 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 3 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 4 - ALP2.jpg

Photo 5 - ALP2.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 6 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 7 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 8 - ALP4.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update ***

ALP5 (I have lots of photos of this one because I think she's beautiful):

Photo 16 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 17 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 18 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 19 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 20 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 21 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 22 - ALP5.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

because now I can get his tent prepared for

bugging Felonious to get his plants out of the tent so that I could start getting it ready for the GSCs
You go (Hash)Girl! :bravo: Way to boss the garden ;) :love:

Yummy looking plants updates too :yummy: . Very glad to hear the news for your cousin, i hope it goes smoothly.

I'm a little late on this week's update as my knee was too sore to allow me to photograph all the plants yesterday. But, without further ado, here is this week's update.

*** Weekly Update ***

Nothing very exciting happened this week for this grow.

Photo 1 - Grow Info.jpg

Raspberry Cough:

Photo 2 - RC.jpeg

Photo 3 - RC.jpeg

Photo 4 - RC.jpeg

Photo 4d - RC.jpeg

Photo 5 - RC.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 6 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 7 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 8 - ALP4.jpeg

To be continued on the next post...

Your Alp5 is a stunning looking plant. I just love that one.
The DDa‘s may not look the most striking but I have had a real interest in them as I have some seeds arriving this week and plan on starting 1 around mid September for a chilly winter grow. Not expecting much I will probably match it with a Chocolate Skunk to fill out the tent.

Your Alp5 is a stunning looking plant. I just love that one.

Thanks, Nev. Yes, I must admit I do love the look of Alp5. When the grow is complete, I'll have to post a nice review on @Weed Seeds Express's website.

The DDa‘s may not look the most striking but I have had a real interest in them as I have some seeds arriving this week and plan on starting 1 around mid September for a chilly winter grow. Not expecting much I will probably match it with a Chocolate Skunk to fill out the tent.

Growing a DDA in cooler weather might actually be good for you as I've been told that cooler temps bring out the purples. There's a Dark Devil Auto Community Journal. Have you seen it? I've been working my way through it. I'm up to page 32.

In other related news, Felonious trimmed ALP1 and got 74 grams from her. He's a little disappointed as he was hoping to get at least 3 ounces from each plant.

That Carnival looks like it's solid with buds!

It sure does. I was thinking she was looking like she might be a PITA to trim since the buds are all so close together.

Back
Top Bottom