Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

LDRF was saying that sometimes autos will hit a snag like PH being a little off and it shuts them down. They never recover.
Good info I just threw out four autos that I had wasted 25 days or so on but like you said derbybud you got some better then none bro

Ok, I had a Brooklyn Sunrise that germinated hit about 2" tall and never grew another inch. Still got me scratching my head.
Duds I guess ?

So were at 14 days on the Cherry Bomb autos. Smaller one has stalled and is only at 13 days. Starting to add silica tomorrow to the big girl.
I have these beans! Cant wait to see what ya do with em. Its been a while since i seen ya garden derb! Much love!

Thanks bilbo but i haven't been around much. Life's just too busy. Missed all you guys.
I know bro. Life gets hectic. Im just now starting to catch up with things around here. Ive missed it aswell. Im gonna make sure i carve out enough time for the 420 fam from now on. I dont like many people, i tolerate them but i actually have people here who I like and have the same kinda moral compass as me.
A lot of ignorant, small minded, intolerant assholes around my way. Im from a very cosmopolitan and loving place (when it came to humanitarianism anyway, you can still get robbed and shot there but they wont do it cos you're gay, muslim or anything just cos they want what you got lol) and to be around such small minded, hatred filled bigotry all the time (especially in the building trade) makes my blood boil.

Man this weather is crazy. Didn't have a spring and now no fall this year. Need some rain water to mix nutes and had to break 1/2 inch of ice off the trough to get it. 18f this morning and 2 weeks ago was in the 80's growing algae. Crazy
I should take a picture of the half a foot of snow that has came here in past 36 hrs or so. Welcome summer to winter and winter to summer here for where I am every year lol. Fall spring we don’t get much of those unless we’re lucky . Here ya buddy

Back
Top Bottom