Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Man this weather is crazy. Didn't have a spring and now no fall this year. Need some rain water to mix nutes and had to break 1/2 inch of ice off the trough to get it. 18f this morning and 2 weeks ago was in the 80's growing algae. Crazy

It's nuts. I just picked up my bike from the shop yesterday after the accident repair and it was blowing snow at 25f with winds gusting to 30mph+. The leaves turned early last week and it was beautiful out now most are stripped. It's caught a lot of people off guard. Some of the guys I know are still scrambling to get firewood and their stoves/chimney's ready to fire up for winter.

This really is the weirdest fall I can remember. I hope this isn't a sign on how the winter is going to go down.

Did someone say WINTER!
I’m already 2 months deep boys
DA7F3025-8289-4E23-AD51-C3DE690B8CD9.png

I’m actually passing the anger phase, preparing to get excited for the snowboarding season! :D #copingfine

I saw he was back on. I didn't have time to watch his video. Might try some time this weekend. My ph runs pretty good. Between 5.8-6
LDRF? I need to follow too prob lol

Looking good Derbs!

I'll be camping in the derbybud suite in the farmhouse. 66-68f with a king size bed, a 55" tv and a hot shower 20 paces from that. I winterized the horse trailer/ camper on Thursday and have the batteries on the trickle charger. Next spring is good enough for me.

Man this weather is crazy. Didn't have a spring and now no fall this year. Need some rain water to mix nutes and had to break 1/2 inch of ice off the trough to get it. 18f this morning and 2 weeks ago was in the 80's growing algae. Crazy
It's like the freaking climate is changing or some shit like that!
Did someone say WINTER!
I’m already 2 months deep boys
I'll bet you have some plants hidden under that tarp just as a test ;). That pic reminds me of college days!
Lol you can’t fly down a snow hill in 77 degree weather
You can in the spring in CA :). I mean, if we get snow...

Back
Top Bottom