LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

I have about 6'2" of Sunshine Lady G:slide:

82deg now... but was sooooooo cold this AM, was 49:rofl:

I cooked a Chicken for the Wife Today, before I go Camping, Kicked her out to get me 2 lobster to take with me Camping

Gunna be some ruff Camping food for me... But Ill survive:surf:

Mmmmmm. I haven't made lobster in a while. I save the shells for bisque! :drool:

Mmmmmm. I haven't made lobster in a while. I save the shells for bisque! :drool:
Yes.......

have you made Shrimp Bisque? Much cheaper and oooooooooo so good

Lady Gaea’s Homemade Granola

Servings: Makes around 5-6 cups of granola

Serving size: 1/4 cup

Serve this over homemade apple sauce spiked with you favorite dose of cannabis oil! Oh man! Soooo good for a sweet treat! Careful though…this is addicting! My sister can’t make this anymore because she over-indulges. Sorry folks! It is THAT good!

Ingredients:

3 cups rolled oats

¼ cups unsweetened flaked coconut (optional)

¼ cup hemp seeds. I use hulled because that is what is available to me. I would not say “NO” to the whole hemp seed! Use your local and organic sources!

¼ cup toasted wheat germ (to make this gluten free, substitute GF oat bran, rice bran, or ground flaxseed)

1 cup of any combination of nuts

1 cup dried cranberries…or any combination of dried fruits you like.

1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract

1 tablespoon Saigon cinnamon (love this stuff!)

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup PURE maple syrup DO NOT use fake maple syrup !! Sub it out for local honey if you like, but try to use local honey for the best heath benefits!

4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil

Directions:

Preheat oven to 300 degrees

Step 1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.

Step 2. Stir the maple syrup or honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and mix until everything is coated.

Step 3. Spread out on baking sheet lined with baking parchment. You may need 2 baking sheets

Step 4. Bake at 300 for 40 minutes stirring the granola halfway through.

Step 5. Store in a sealed container for 10 days, if it lasts that long!

Yes.......

have you made Shrimp Bisque? Much cheaper and oooooooooo so good
No. But I save the shrimp shells in the freezer too for my lobster bisque. When I have enough of both it's time to make it. I'll have to try that. Yum!

Hi Lady G, you're so busy, my gosh where do I start.

Firstly, your girls have def found their rhythm so I commend you on that.

Secondly, Doc Bud is definitely on to something when it comes to topping late. I experimented one time and topped right before flower and I got twice as many BIG buds with half as many stalks that were mature and thick enough to handle the top heaviness. Sending all the energy to the top canopy throughout the grow set up a perfect canvas for big buds. Too bad I have such a small space where I have to top early, if I had the proper amount of space to do this, I'd jump right on it.

Lastly, your recipe's make me very hungry and I'm applauding your humidifier cause technology can make growing so much easier than chasing the ultimate mist levels.

I'm enjoying learning from your brix grow too, it's my future, but I'm just too brain blind right now.

Great job on such a diverse journal here, it's a pleasure to spend the time to read so many interesting things.

G2HM

Hi Lady G, you're so busy, my gosh where do I start.

Firstly, your girls have def found their rhythm so I commend you on that.

Secondly, Doc Bud is definitely on to something when it comes to topping late. I experimented one time and topped right before flower and I got twice as many BIG buds with half as many stalks that were mature and thick enough to handle the top heaviness. Sending all the energy to the top canopy throughout the grow set up a perfect canvas for big buds. Too bad I have such a small space where I have to top early, if I had the proper amount of space to do this, I'd jump right on it.

Lastly, your recipe's make me very hungry and I'm applauding your humidifier cause technology can make growing so much easier than chasing the ultimate mist levels.

I'm enjoying learning from your brix grow too, it's my future, but I'm just too brain blind right now.

Great job on such a diverse journal here, it's a pleasure to spend the time to read so many interesting things.

G2HM
I'd give you a hug but those darn emoticons are non-functional at the moment!
Awe shucks Lady G! Thanks! Always glad to have you pop in! I'm really enjoying this grow and the company!

Cheers!
LG

I am no expert, but I think I recall Doc recommending you not top until you have alternating nodes. Maybe @Graytail , @Duggan , @neikodog could better advise.
Oh boy!! Thanks. You are absolutely right! Thanks for the reminder OL!
Now I admit I am not a Doc Kit user but I am following along with Dark Scotia's journal but I thought he (Doc) was referring to waiting for alternating nodes before transplanting and flipping.

Generally with photos, you want to start topping around 4th node (I like to let it go up to about 6 nodes and top back down to 4 personally). I don't think that topping earlier in Docs kit will cause any negatives.

How much snow did you get Lady G? We got about 20-22"

Now I admit I am not a Doc Kit user but I am following along with Dark Scotia's journal but I thought he (Doc) was referring to waiting for alternating nodes before transplanting and flipping.

Generally with photos, you want to start topping around 4th node (I like to let it go up to about 6 nodes and top back down to 4 personally). I don't think that topping earlier in Docs kit will cause any negatives.

How much snow did you get Lady G? We got about 20-22"
We got about 24 inches. Can't wait...we are supposed to get another next week!:rofl:

Sounds like you are south and east of us based off that total. I hadn't heard about next weeks, though admittedly I don't really watch TV regularly (at least news). Any idea what they are forecasting? I still have one vehicle to dig out.

Sounds like you are south and east of us based off that total. I hadn't heard about next weeks, though admittedly I don't really watch TV regularly (at least news). Any idea what they are forecasting? I still have one vehicle to dig out.
No totals yet for next week. They are just watching it. We are NE of Boston

I picked up two 10 gallon trash cans at H Depot tonight. I will drill some holes in them and use them to plant the girls in when they are ready. It will be easier to dunk them with the handles I think.

Wow G, you must be buff! Those will be pretty heavy. I don't think a lot are dunking once transplanted from the #1's. I have oversized saucers and give 1/2 down the top and 1/2 in saucers. I might rethink those containers, see what others say.

I got my #15's on the web, pack of 5 for $45 and the dang saucers were like $9 or more each.

:passitleft:

Wow G, you must be buff! Those will be pretty heavy. I don't think a lot are dunking once transplanted from the #1's. I have oversized saucers and give 1/2 down the top and 1/2 in saucers. I might rethink those containers, see what others say.

I got my #15's on the web, pack of 5 for $45 and the dang saucers were like $9 or more each.

:passitleft:
Ha-ha! Strong like bull! :rofl::rofl: I used to lift 100 pound sacks of flour and sugar. My personal trainer once commented, "Wow! You're stronger than you look!" :laugh: I was thinking hubby could grab one handle...and me the other. If it's problematic, I can top and bottom drench.

Hiya! Here are some pics of the girls at 27 days veg. I am just waiting for them to dry out completely and I will give them their first drench. The are still looking very green. I am seeing little fading on the first set of leaves. All in all they are beautiful I think. The growth from bottom up is intense. This grow is way different than my last two.

The humidity is holding around 45%. Temps lights out are holding at 68 F and 73-74 F with lights on. I have a small computer fan moving the air around a bit too.

If they keep going the way they are and I don't pull some stupid newbie moves, I think this gals will be outstanding! :battingeyelashes:

The super lemon haze is at 5 inches tall and the tangielope is 4 inches. To be fair, Miss Lemon has one leaf up trying to beat her sister at the game. :rofl: Girls...they are so competitive!

They look perfect Lady G! Love the color on them! I have almost picked up Tangielope a few times and i have a several of the Super Lemon Haze so I will be watching this one closely!

Thanks OL! Are you finding the SLH is very stinky? I'm amazed she has a scent so early!

Back
Top Bottom