LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

I'm almost positive your problem is from the fan, wind burn or stress. My leaves were bleaching.

Keep an eye on them and we can compare notes as to light heights and fan placements ;)
That's what I'm hoping, it isn't anything crazy so I'm not to worried about it, but just in case i raised ther light an inch, tomorrow I'll take some pictures (its lights out right now). There you go making new all paranoid snarly .

That's what I'm hoping, it isn't anything crazy so I'm not to worried about it, but just in case i raised ther light an inch, tomorrow I'll take some pictures (its lights out right now). There you go making new all paranoid snarly .

Ah Leo, Leo, Leo. Just like to keep you on your toes, man! :)
I should have pics up tomorrow too. I was just caught offguard by it happening so fast. If I wasn't so medicated right now I would be searching to see if the bleached leaves recover, or just stay bleached until they fall off or get trimmed.
Have you aimed your fan differently? I like to bounce the fan flow off the sides of the tent so none of the girls get full blast.

Ah Leo, Leo, Leo. Just like to keep you on your toes, man! :)
I should have pics up tomorrow too. I was just caught offguard by it happening so fast. If I wasn't so medicated right now I would be searching to see if the bleached leaves recover, or just stay bleached until they fall off or get trimmed.
Have you aimed your fan differently? I like to bounce the fan flow off the sides of the tent so none of the girls get full blast.
Yeah i turned it so it basically at an angle hitting the back wall, I've been throwing around an idea to unmount the fan from the clip its on, and hanging it on twine or string from the ceiling. Oh and i got the exhaust going 24/7 now, the humidity was reaching into the low 70's at night without exhaust running so as always great advice snarly!

Yeah i turned it so it basically at an angle hitting the back wall, I've been throwing around an idea to unmount the fan from the clip its on, and hanging it on twine or string from the ceiling. Oh and i got the exhaust going 24/7 now, the humidity was reaching into the low 70's at night without exhaust running so as always great advice snarly!
My medicated brain wonders if you hang a fan with string, will it flutter around the tent? LMAO, just pictured it fluttering around like a butterfly, but that's not what I meant. Just thought it might rock back and forth cause nothing to stabilize it.

Good move with the ventilation, I think that is one of the most overlooked areas in home grows. :thumb:

My medicated brain wonders if you hang a fan with string, will it flutter around the tent? LMAO, just pictured it fluttering around like a butterfly, but that's not what I meant. Just thought it might rock back and forth cause nothing to stabilize it.

Good move with the ventilation, I think that is one of the most overlooked areas in home grows. :thumb:
Even if it did move around maybe that would be good? Almost like a oscillating fan? Hmmm i might just have to try it, i guess in the end it may be better then a stationary fan harassing my poor girls fan leaves .

Even if it did move around maybe that would be good? Almost like a oscillating fan? Hmmm i might just have to try it, i guess in the end it may be better then a stationary fan harassing my poor girls fan leaves .
Try it and give us a report, you may be on to something. :thumb:
I vaguely remember an old comedy movie with a scene of I think it might have been an Egyptian Queen in an ancient version of a hot tub. She had all her servants around the tub blowing into tubes to create the bubbles. I wonder if that is how the ancient Egyptians ventilated their grows too! And all that CO2 lol.
Told ya I was medicated :)

Try it and give us a report, you may be on to something. :thumb:
I vaguely remember an old comedy movie with a scene of I think it might have been an Egyptian Queen in an ancient version of a hot tub. She had all her servants around the tub blowing into tubes to create the bubbles. I wonder if that is how the ancient Egyptians ventilated their grows too! And all that CO2 lol.
Told ya I was medicated :)

Lol oh man i wish i could be medicated, please enjoy some for me! Anyway that butterfly comment made me laugh out loud, i meant to post that in my last comment. And I'll definitely keep it updated, i know you would do the same for us!

Lol oh man i wish i could be medicated, please enjoy some for me! Anyway that butterfly comment made me laugh out loud, i meant to post that in my last comment. And I'll definitely keep it updated, i know you would do the same for us!
Trust me bro, I'm medicated enough for the both of us. And your family LOL

Have you ever been over to Jiji's journal? He has daily timelapse of his grow, as well as details. I don't think it's visited near as much as it should be. I think his name is dickagm or something like that, but he calls himself Jiji, and uses that name in his journal title.

I'm gonna search it right now, i love the time lapse idea, especially for new growers, i think we are so anal about our grows and what we are doing that something like time lapse kinda puts our minds at ease. Like I've been told by many good growers ( most recently agemon) "keep it simple stupid" i probably say this way to much but thank you snarly you have been amazing in helping me with my grow and settling me down when I've freaked myself out about the girls. Maybe it's time for you to claim member of ther month snarly?

I'm gonna search it right now, i love the time lapse idea, especially for new growers, i think we are so anal about our grows and what we are doing that something like time lapse kinda puts our minds at ease. Like I've been told by many good growers ( most recently agemon) "keep it simple stupid" i probably say this way to much but thank you snarly you have been amazing in helping me with my grow and settling me down when I've freaked myself out about the girls. Maybe it's time for you to claim member of ther month snarly?
Oh hell no! Appreciate the compliment, but there are so many here that deserve that, I'm maybe more like the class clown of the month lol

The best teachers are the most humble snarly! You've been quite the asset on my grow.

It works both ways, my friend. You've helped me too. Your journal is chock full of info and discussion that makes the wheels turn. :thanks:

I'll have to check it out in a bit, my girlfriend is giving me the stink eye cause we just stayed a movie and my face is buried in my phone .
Totally understood :goodluck:

Sorry it took me so long to come across your journal leo but I just have so many subscribed threads. Did you figure out if that was wind burn or something else
No apologies necessary, i don't know for sure but when the lights come on in the morning i will definitely have an answer as the fan leaves seem to bounce back quicker then anything. Thanks for joining us, there's a seriously great group of people here!

The only thing on timers in my tent is the lights.

Back
Top Bottom