LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Man- I was gonna just LST the whole grow but now you got me itchin to put my net in after a week of flower and cut all my LST off
420-magazine-mobile1187028602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262012615.jpg

I look at it a different way. LST facilitates the Scrog. Lst allowed yo to train multiple tops for Scrog which helps multiply the multiple tops.

I look at it a different way. LST facilitates the Scrog. Lst allowed yo to train multiple tops for Scrog which helps multiply the multiple tops.

Well they are at the max scrog line now - the bar raises up to a point - I guess maybe I'll try to get the net in tonight , unless I change my mind again lol
420-magazine-mobile1222087230.jpg

I cant believe you're still in flower! I may have harvested early but damn my buds are stoney as f#€k!!

lol i was just ogling Cara today, ive been halfway across the state the last week so my girls been taking care of her. i chopped a low bud and am doing a quick dry so my girl can try her out and see if shes ready to come down. and i forgot to mention but the clone i took for the red cup challenge that my cat ate had like a fan leaf and a half on her, i was gonna toss her and my girl said "fuck it, see what happens" so i let her grow, well shes making a come back and growing new fan leafs so when Cara comes down the clone will go in the cabinet!

awesome job Leo, cant wait for a final weight and smoke report. (well 2nd hand smoke report,, until you can enjoy the fruits of your labor)

i just weighed the bud and tossed them in a jar, Gloria wasn't a beast she weighed in at 1.22 ounces dried. i was hoping for a little more but im happy to even have finished her out, and in the back of my head im thinking Cara is gonna be a beast! ill get my girl to give me a report on the high when its her first smoke of the day.

I went to the Roger Waters concert in LA. I rolled up a couple of pencil sized joints to take in. The show started and i lit one up i was hoping it wouldnt come back but it did, a couple times. Then some dude showed up in the beginning of the second set with some ok shit. I waited a song or two then lit up my second joint. Everybody in my section was high and happy, mission complete!

I went to the Roger Waters concert in LA. I rolled up a couple of pencil sized joints to take in. The show started and i lit one up i was hoping it wouldnt come back but it did, a couple times. Then some dude showed up in the beginning of the second set with some ok shit. I waited a song or two then lit up my second joint. Everybody in my section was high and happy, mission complete!
Roger waters came to Detroit a while ago and i wanted to go but i couldn't justify spending that kind of money on tickets, glad to hear you enjoyed it though!

Roger waters came to Detroit a while ago and i wanted to go but i couldn't justify spending that kind of money on tickets, glad to hear you enjoyed it though!

I got the cheapest tickets possible, plus I got a deal cause of my credit card. Anyways, it was $75.00 for nose bleeds. But I could see all the lighting fx. I've never been one for being hostage and I didn't really care for his political and anti capitalist bullshit. I site the song 'Money' and his lifestyle. I could go one but whatever. It was a cool show and I got a few people high, it was a 48 hour Southern California Vacation.

not too bump your thread Leo but just a quick question?...DOes anyoneone here have any background regarding Ocean Grown Seeds? Thats what i plan on growing next grow? thanks and mybad Leo..

not too bump your thread Leo but just a quick question?...DOes anyoneone here have any background regarding Ocean Grown Seeds? Thats what i plan on growing next grow? thanks and mybad Leo..

no need to apologize, thats what these threads are for. i personally dont have any experience with them but you might find some help in the FAQ section, if you find snids thread (i think thats the name) theres a ton of people over there so im sure someone can steer you in the right direction.

I agree age, my buds have been in the jars for over a week now and it gets better and smoother everyday!

I'm starting to agree

Nice work leo she was a lovely plant.. she will treat you two well in her afterlife lol. My weight guess is around 50 gs dry. Maybe two ounces depending how dense those colas are but they look great man!
The wet weight was roughly 9 ounces, so I'm hoping for 2.5-3 ounces, for a first grow i should be happy but honestly I'm a bit disappointed with the weights.

Back
Top Bottom