LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Leo, if she likes it now, just wait til after the cure. I swear every time I smoke its better and better. Seems like my buds are turning into a one hit creeper bud. Extended mind drifting illusions.
That's what I've been reading too, if she likes the quick dry buds then she's gonna fall in love with the cured goods.

Some pics from the chop
420-magazine-mobile186330978.jpg

Before i started cutting
420-magazine-mobile1952428110.jpg

After taking biggest colas off
420-magazine-mobile488870648.jpg

The main colas trimmed up
420-magazine-mobile796873232.jpg

Everything trimmed and ready to hang
420-magazine-mobile770886304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1386654415.jpg

And just an idea of cola size, i have about 10 main colas that are similar size. I'm hoping for 3 ounces but we'll see what it ends up being.

I'll end with this, since my journal is almost complete (wont close until i get final dry weight). But i wanted to thank everyone for their knowledge and support, couldn't have done it without all of you!

Looks like quite a nice haul Leo. Nothing better than testing out all that hard work because it's all the more rewarding knowing you read for hours and timed everything just right, all the painstaking hours of staring at them as they swell (not really painful to watch at all) all the wrist cramps from trimming, YOU made that shit bro, and it looks awesome. . perfecto bro, will be watching for the final weight .

My buds are lighter then i thought too.. but when i break the buds up it breaks out pretty good.. like 0.7 g would be a fat blunt with my weed lol

I think you got the wrong idea sparky... Can i borrow your lighter?

Cara is still hanging up, but she's dried out pretty quick, I'm thinking tomorrow I'll separate bud from stem and get a final weight.
You know, Leo, I think mine were drying pretty quick as well. I was guessing that 7 days after final flush with no water including the last 2 days in the dark may have something to do with it.
Who knows? LOL :thedoubletake:

Cara is still hanging up, but she's dried out pretty quick, I'm thinking tomorrow I'll separate bud from stem and get a final weight.

Woot woot hope your good Leo

You know, Leo, I think mine were drying pretty quick as well. I was guessing that 7 days after final flush with no water including the last 2 days in the dark may have something to do with it.
Who knows? LOL :thedoubletake:
Yeah before i cut Cara down her soil was pretty dry, I'm sure that has to be a factor.

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

So final weight on Cara is 2.5 ounces, i could complain that they didn't yield as much as i hoped but for a first grow I'm content. I'll be looking for high yeild strains for my next grow, oh and before i close this journal out i figured I'd update on the clone, i think I'm going to chop her down, she has the dreaded spider mites . Anyway it has been an incredible journey with all of you! Happy growing!
420-magazine-mobile1420569655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom