LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Damn awesome leo congrats on the harvest! Even if it isnt for you be very proud those are some amazing looking buds man! Whats it smell like? Victory? Haha
Honestly it feels just as good to grow for my family, I've always liked the role of provider. It smells like lemon+skunk+victory+success . . .

Nice job! She looks amazing... and you were worried she was small!
We'll have to see what her dry weight is but I'm definitely happy with her for my first grow, when i emptied out the smart pot she was in i noticed there was a shit ton more room for roots, so I'm thinking maybe next grow I'll try three 3 gallon pots in the cabinet.

We'll have to see what her dry weight is but I'm definitely happy with her for my first grow, when i emptied out the smart pot she was in i noticed there was a shit ton more room for roots, so I'm thinking maybe next grow I'll try three 3 gallon pots in the cabinet.
I've used 3 gallon smart pots for most of my girls. They should work for you. ;)

I've used 3 gallon smart pots for most of my girls. They should work for you. ;)

After having seen what y'all and toasty are puttin out, im thinkin ill be good with the 5 gallon pots im using.

After having seen what y'all and toasty are puttin out, im thinkin ill be good with the 5 gallon pots im using.

yeah man, gloria had a shit ton more room in the 5 gallon. honestly i probably could have vegged her another 3 weeks with all the room she had, just dont have the space cause my grow cabinet is smaller.

Yea i feel that 3 gal pots and 5' of wiggle room works perfectly.. i let my ladies stretch and it ended up working out so i had almost no more space to move the lights up lol
I'm a bit disappointed in myself cause i played it safe with my girls, i started getting nervous about the stretch and flipped them, but i have at least an extra 1.5 ft of height in my grow cabinet, so next grow i may veg a bit longer and see what kind of monsters i grow!

My tent is 5 feet and my plants stretched from 6"s to 16. Should i call that double or triple. Im thinking ill flip when Jane gets 1 foot. Im scroggin so that should be alotta tops. Pretty cool to be doing this after the LST. Seeing those new tops starting to fill the grid. "You go here and this one over there... Oh look at you! You got bigger last night too!!"

My tent is 5 feet and my plants stretched from 6"s to 16. Should i call that double or triple. Im thinking ill flip when Jane gets 1 foot. Im scroggin so that should be alotta tops. Pretty cool to be doing this after the LST. Seeing those new tops starting to fill the grid. "You go here and this one over there... Oh look at you! You got bigger last night too!!"
I might try my hand at a scrog next grow, i read about it pretty late into my grow and didn't wanna mess with tyre girls to much but i like the results i see of it on here.

Back
Top Bottom