LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

I can't imagine how stressed out you been mate. It's true positive vibes from friends are so important in helping us through tough times. Glad it's all worked out for you .

well guys i went and took my drug test to get back to work, and through all the worrying i passed. they are throwing me right back in and will be starting back tomorrow (not complaining by any means, so happy i still have a job). just figured i would share the good news!
Gratz Leo. .

well guys i went and took my drug test to get back to work, and through all the worrying i passed. they are throwing me right back in and will be starting back tomorrow (not complaining by any means, so happy i still have a job). just figured i would share the good news!
That's awesome that you passed, but we all knew you would anyways! :)
Now that you are back to work, it will take a lot of the pressure off that you have been having to deal with. At least you made the best of your time off by providing your lady with future meds!
Good stuff, Leo! :bravo:

So today I'm starting the two week flush on Gloria, almost all her trichs are cloudy so I'm thinking by the time she's harvested she'll have 10-20% Amber trichs and will have a heady energetic buzz, I'll attempt getting the couchlock with Cara. Here's a couple pics of Gloria i snapped while getting her first flush
420-magazine-mobile241295936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855448571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044651780.jpg

Next grow I'll work on getting lower bud sites larger but I'm pretty happy with these as a first grow. Btw thanks to everyone for the congrats in the job situation, means a lot! Happy growing guys and gals!

Back
Top Bottom