LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

That's what I'm hoping! Although i probably won't be able to try it until January, I'm sure the family will love it!
Make sure you stash away a mason jar for yourself. And label it with the date as well ;)

That's a good idea, although i can't buy them right now i have been looking at seeds for the next one. And when i get my ass back to work I'll be investing in another tent and light!

Seeds... yeah ima get some at some point, although i do have some from many moons ago, that im just waiting on at this point. Getting my Sea Legs if you know what I mean.

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Toasted hit the nail on ther head, just watching paint dry lol. Also the last couple days i have been stressed to the point of nausea, my drug test too go back to work is Monday, and my supervisor found it important to call me and tell me if i don't pass i lose my job, no more chances so it put me on edge, but after talking to some great friends my nerves are calm and I've relaxed a bit. Anyway snapped a couple pics just for you guys.
420-magazine-mobile1509265409.jpg

First i plan on doing a staggered harvest on Cara, ill chop everything above the line and give everything underneath another 2 weeks or so to mature a bit.
420-magazine-mobile2127294943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile264777034.jpg

More of Cara, tips are a bit yellow but I'm not very worried about it.
420-magazine-mobile395596497.jpg

Playing with the 20x loupe+camera, got a couple decent shots, Cara still has done filling out to do, but She's going good!

420-magazine-mobile796145368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350603788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767984428.jpg

And Gloria, chugging along.

I have a question for you guys who have a harvest under your belt, do the middle budsites start to really fill out the last couple weeks? Gloria has some really small budsites and just curious if I'm gonna see any note growth?
420-magazine-mobile390902625.jpg

The picture is zoomed in but it's probably only a little larger then a dime.

That was fucked up of your boss, what a dick. On the flip side your plants are looking great and you could likely start a side biz. I like the idea of the staggered harvest, i think im gonna clip a few buds on Monday end of 8 weeks, and leave the rest for 9 weeks. Two plants three harvest dates, a scientific experiment!

That was fucked up of your boss, what a dick. On the flip side your plants are looking great and you could likely start a side biz. I like the idea of the staggered harvest, i think im gonna clip a few buds on Monday end of 8 weeks, and leave the rest for 9 weeks. Two plants three harvest dates, a scientific experiment!
Thanks agemon, how amazing would it be to grow for a living! I've been reading a bit about staggered harvest and seems like a great option as long as you don't have a perpetual going, i read that even with a SH the buds don't get much bigger but that the quality gets better with the extra light they weren't getting before. I'd link you to the grow weed easy page i read, but got a post deleted on another thread cause i put a grow weed easy link in it lol

Back
Top Bottom