LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

So today I'm starting the two week flush on Gloria, almost all her trichs are cloudy so I'm thinking by the time she's harvested she'll have 10-20% Amber trichs and will have a heady energetic buzz, I'll attempt getting the couchlock with Cara. Here's a couple pics of Gloria i snapped while getting her first flush
420-magazine-mobile241295936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855448571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044651780.jpg

Next grow I'll work on getting lower bud sites larger but I'm pretty happy with these as a first grow. Btw thanks to everyone for the congrats in the job situation, means a lot! Happy growing guys and gals!
Beautiful sir. . .

Thanks everyone, i owe it to all you that's helped me and kept me positive through my grow. You all are the real MVP's!
Your awesome Leo thanks for everything u do here for us as well Leo.

Looking good Leo I just chopped mine couldn't wait any longer got a pic up will post more later by strains if u want to take a look
Definitely will take a look, i probably won't be on here much during the week while I'm working, but I'll play catch up on the weekends. I miss seeing all the beautiful plants everyone is growing!

Well guys im thinking Gloria is gonna come down today, it's a little earlier then most like but all her trichs are cloudy with a small amount of Amber. I sniped a bud from her lowest branch and did a quick dry for my wife to try, she got pretty high and said it was very heady. There's a couple factors that go under my "chop her down list" first is I'm getting sent across the state for work and my lady doesn't know anything about growing so i can't expect her to chop gloria down correctly, and second I'd like Cara to have the grow box, especially for her last couple weeks until i chop her as well. Im a bit nervous it's too early but the sample was good for the heady energetic buzz, so I'm gonna start clipping in an hour or so, wish me luck, and of coarse I'll post pics when I'm done.

Well guys im thinking Gloria is gonna come down today, it's a little earlier then most like but all her trichs are cloudy with a small amount of Amber. I sniped a bud from her lowest branch and did a quick dry for my wife to try, she got pretty high and said it was very heady. There's a couple factors that go under my "chop her down list" first is I'm getting sent across the state for work and my lady doesn't know anything about growing so i can't expect her to chop gloria down correctly, and second I'd like Cara to have the grow box, especially for her last couple weeks until i chop her as well. Im a bit nervous it's too early but the sample was good for the heady energetic buzz, so I'm gonna start clipping in an hour or so, wish me luck, and of coarse I'll post pics when I'm done.
If she pleases your lady, then it's not a bad time to chop. And it will get even better when cured. Sounds like you made the right choice, my friend ;

Good luck sir!

If she pleases your lady, then it's not a bad time to chop. And it will get even better when cured. Sounds like you made the right choice, my friend ;

Good luck sir!
Thanks snarly, honestly I'm happy my girl likes it cause i really want to give Cara all the light she can handle for the next couple weeks lol.

So the deed is done, she's chopped down, trimmed, and hanging. She's 8 ounces wet.
420-magazine-mobile1132628165.jpg

R.I.P Gloria
420-magazine-mobile1989657842.jpg

Thank God my girl helped, only took us an hour and a half.
420-magazine-mobile1970666276.jpg

One of her biggest colas
420-magazine-mobile1421252535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236498803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789993764.jpg

And finally some pics of her all trimmed up, we didn't go crazy trying to get every last sugar leaf clipped.
420-magazine-mobile739419564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1370832465.jpg

And hanging to dry. The stuff in the container i couldn't hang so hopefully they will cure alright hanging out there.

Back
Top Bottom