LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Yea leo man its a great experience finishing up your first grow.. how long left until the snip snip lol
I'm thinking Gloria
420-magazine-mobile1766884339.jpg

will be the average 8 weeks, but Cara
420-magazine-mobile370634458.jpg
will definitely be more like 9, if not more. Keeping an eye on the trichs!

How tall are your plants Leo?
420-magazine-mobile1251971134.jpg

Cara is 2 ft
420-magazine-mobile1007078966.jpg

And Gloria comes in respectably just under 19in

Originally i had Gloria aka "gimpy" in a 2 gallon plastic pot, and i thought she got root bound after growth came to a sudden grinding halt. But after talking with Vesp a bit i think i misdiagnosed ther problem, I think she is just more sensitive to ph levels and had a slight lockout. Either way she bounced back and is throwing out beautiful buds!

You gotta love this stage of the game, eh Leo?
The buds, the aroma, the stickies, and the anticipation! Oh the anticipation!!!!
Awesome job my friend, you've really moved onward and upward!! :bravo:
I say this all the time but i really didn't know if i would complete a grow cause I've killed so many in the past, but this is awesome! Even if i can't enjoy it, it will feel good to provide my friends and family with something i put so much care and attention into.

Nice man i think they are a perfect height.. great job managing that on your first grow buf!
Honestly i had no idea what i was doing lol but thank you! Im extremely happy with how they are doing, i was talking to Vesp and she was telling me about manifold, so i may try my hand at that next grow.

It's crazy how fast it all goes, enjoy this man and learn as much as you can, and you'll have yourself some amazing girls too! Do you have a journal?

Time def does fly by ! I was kinda like you in the beginning, i made a journal yesterday but my girls just turned 10 weeks. I'm pretty sure i added it to my sig but the web and app version of 420 looks so diff so I'm confused

Time def does fly by ! I was kinda like you in the beginning, i made a journal yesterday but my girls just turned 10 weeks. I'm pretty sure i added it to my sig but the web and app version of 420 looks so diff so I'm confused
I love the app for the notifications but the lack of signatures kinda sucks, I'm gonna check out your journal right now. See ya there lol

Back
Top Bottom