LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Blue dream is doing well! Gonna be hard to tame her for too much longer before having to flower, she's growing pretty quick...and mostly just up despite my attempts to keep her tied down! I'm kinda starting to dig the structure really, gonna be fun to see how she packs it on! Just gotta wait for them center shoots to catch up

Im trying too LOL! Usually they catch up by now but her 4 mains are in turbo drive...more so than ones in the past.

I even think I may have to start "winding" the branches around after tying down...if that makes sense. Like...LST the branch thats already been tied down so that they all can complete a circle. Otherwise I might run out of width on container to tie to (container is only like 12-14 inches across). And I'm damn near there!

I've seen Stinky Snid wrap them around a pot before. Try to get the outside branches lower than the inside branches. She should start sending hormones to the inside branches to start them on their way.

Just wanted to let everyone know....if you shop on strainly, keep an eye on TGS Seeds. Not saying hes not legitimate, but I've waited coming on 4 weeks to get my seeds!

The order was based on a donation, and I was to get 3 - 5 packs of seeds along with some freebies....well I only got 2 seeds of 2 different strains, and 3 of a strain I chose. And 10 freebies I had no interest in (I let him know). So I messaged him and he said he'd make it right ("the order got mixed up by Lisa", gonna have to cut her off dabs on the clock")

Now, that order was supposed to have been mailed out 13 days ago...blah blah blah, some time went by and I asked about iit..long story short, I just now recieved tracking information!

He didnt send the other pack out until I informed him I had yet to leave feedback...maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel hes out there trying to sheist people.

He does seem like a good dude, and if he makes it right I will most certainly let y'all know!!

More importantly be sure to let the 420 community know if he doesn't make it right so nobody else takes a beating from him.
Just by making a journal? Posting on all the threads I follow? Whats the best route
Lots of breeders out there that are all about the right thing.
I know, I'm a sucker for deals lol...lets hope he's an honest guy. Ive delayed getting things out but would never screw anybody over. The guy has some decent genetics though!

Maybe shoulda went with the $60 exotic pack from a reputable company...time will tell

It was only a $30 donation so either way im thankful....but he gave me his word so that has to count for something!

And I'll be sure to Penny! Trying to get my seedbank in order at the moment, lacking a true landrace and some type of cookies/dosido/gelato cross..skunk might also be on that list :rofl:

Gold Rush is slowly coming around, side shoots are starting to get some length to them! Probably gonna have to move her back to veg tent so she can grow a bit more, no way these other two girls will cooperate for that long!!

Definitely gonna do an LST on her to start with...if not she'd grow straigt up and be one giant cola. And im looking for more than just that (I already topped her about 5 days ago!!). Hoping to tie her down and veg her out until I have a good 15 tops at least!

Hiya head - plants are looking pretty stellar bud! :D

On that one with the upturned leaves (taco-ing) - if you rule out environmentals as the cause, my take would be that it’sjust powering super hard (sprinting) so it’s demand for things is right at the edge of supply, particularly mg possibly. I’m not saying add any mag, but over the years of dBHBB journals I’ve read, that can happen when a plant is right on the edge of mg demand (not deficiency as such - just high demand). So I’d have the epsoms handy, but it possibly won’t actually need them. That’s just my take - every plant in the DBHBB Q&A that looks like that is just deemed to be going hard, no problem! Keep an eye on it as you say ;)

Your blue Dream is gonna be a dream! Has the opposite problem to mine - I had almost no vertical growth ... have you considered super cropping those leaders?
:Namaste:

Hiya head - plants are looking pretty stellar bud! :D

On that one with the upturned leaves (taco-ing) - if you rule out environmentals as the cause, my take would be that it’sjust powering super hard (sprinting) so it’s demand for things is right at the edge of supply, particularly mg possibly. I’m not saying add any mag, but over the years of dBHBB journals I’ve read, that can happen when a plant is right on the edge of mg demand (not deficiency as such - just high demand). So I’d have the epsoms handy, but it possibly won’t actually need them. That’s just my take - every plant in the DBHBB Q&A that looks like that is just deemed to be going hard, no problem! Keep an eye on it as you say ;)

Your blue Dream is gonna be a dream! Has the opposite problem to mine - I had almost no vertical growth ... have you considered super cropping those leaders?
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy! Mg is literally the only other thing that came to mind but I wanted to hear it from someone else lol!

I gave it some thought, but my last supercropping attempt didnt go the way I wanted :rolleyes: I ruined 3 shoots that could have produced a load for me..if she gets out of hand too much, I'll have no choice!

I have a Colombian Gold clone I'm growing. Several of the branches were getting too tall so I decided to gently bend them over. First one......no problem. Second one.......bent it a little and it didn't just snap, it broke right off in my hand. The others remain tall but I'm not messing with breaking off the tops of branches.

Back
Top Bottom