LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

The Strawberry Glue looks like she has potential.

Sorta kinda reminds me of @Amy Gardner blue dream plant, maybe a bit more stretch but not much...which tells me I should veg her for a longgg while!

And as long as the blue dream stays maintainable for awhile I shouldnt need to move Goldy back to the other smaller tent to finishe veg - I would like as much as possible out of her (Goldy), so getting her big is a must for me!

tells me I should veg her for a longgg while!
Yep - definitely. Although mine ended up veg’ing for 10 weeks and remained small, but that was the gnats (dangnabbit!). And then it didn’t really stretch (about 4”). Dunno if that was genetics, the gnats, or bad pruning practices, or some combination of same. But yeah, vertical growth was hard to come by! The coals have grown quite a bit in height during flower tho so that’s something at least :)

Gray said he had a similar one once and he re-vegged it, let it veg a lot longer than the first time and It was a monster. If I’d planned ahead for that or was perpetually inside I’d have tried that, but I don’t think I could manage it. You could tho, be interesting to see a reveg’ in your soil, should work wonderfully :)

I like big plants when I can pull it off.
Hopefully she'll put out, I've been waiting for this for a good year and a half!
Yep - definitely. Although mine ended up veg’ing for 10 weeks and remained small, but that was the gnats (dangnabbit!). And then it didn’t really stretch (about 4”). Dunno if that was genetics, the gnats, or bad pruning practices, or some combination of same. But yeah, vertical growth was hard to come by! The coals have grown quite a bit in height during flower tho so that’s something at least :)

Gray said he had a similar one once and he re-vegged it, let it veg a lot longer than the first time and It was a monster. If I’d planned ahead for that or was perpetually inside I’d have tried that, but I don’t think I could manage it. You could tho, be interesting to see a reveg’ in your soil, should work wonderfully :)
I deal with the occasional gnat also :rolleyes: and hmm, never gave re veg a thought! Might look into it! Or would I be better off just starting a new seed?? Not sure how long a re veg takes!

You are doing great, your girls are looking healthy.. Time for them to streeeeeeeetch.. :cheer::cheer:
Reveg is a good thing, although has anyone gotten the super result from it?
You get buds, but as much as first round?

Have you tried? It is something I would want to try, but I can't recall a super success reveg. You know, so you feel "it was worth it"
The key to reveg is keeping enough lower stuff as well as taking it early enough in flower to allow it to reveg. If you let a plant fully flower all the way out, its unlikely you are going to get it to reveg. If you think its a plant you want to reveg, you want to get it revegging sooner than later. I certainly wouldn't wait around for 25% amber if you want to reveg. Get them to cloudy and reveg with as much lower growth left as possible.

You only need new growth to pop from one spot but if you can leave a few shoots of growth, your odds go up.

The key to reveg is keeping enough lower stuff as well as taking it early enough in flower to allow it to reveg. If you let a plant fully flower all the way out, its unlikely you are going to get it to reveg. If you think its a plant you want to reveg, you want to get it revegging sooner than later. I certainly wouldn't wait around for 25% amber if you want to reveg. Get them to cloudy and reveg with as much lower growth left as possible.

You only need new growth to pop from one spot but if you can leave a few shoots of growth, your odds go up.
Got it! Thanks Van :thumb:

Thank you, I will remember that.

Back
Top Bottom