LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Tassie you would be shocked what you can do in a small spot! The one above did all those big girls. The spot is only 2.75ft by 2.75 by 3.25 or damn close. I had to have the painting canvas door open all lights on so they're asses could hang out for extra room. :)

Ha!

This is the thing I just got no idea of. In my head, I've got well 2 seasons ago grow on...there's just no way I can fit something in that size space...not what I'm used to, so It's a little of a head fcuck when I'm looking at this tiny floor area, and go...damn that's never gunna fit in there....

So, maybe it will :)

Look beyond that...we know how to shape our girls to the size of the container now, don't we?!

My 2 1/2 odd feet square per plant for flowering just looks too damn squishy.

I have to have faith I can make it work is all....

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Well that was what I was thinking...I've always got you to fall back on...but didn't want to put any pressure on ya! :)

Yesterday after your generosity....I was given a moment to capture LA's light of generosity beaming down upon me...

this was the best one, and it seemed it came into being just as I was thinking how lucky I was :)

hope it comes out well, was speccy to see all that light shining down.... :)

and to have physical confirmation of the words 'LA' in my head.... :)

hi buddy, how's it growing?

Well good fine day to one and all! :)
Today I did some early backbuilding and then some new for me style defol.
The idea with the defol is simple, the photo girl is a nice plant but the ratio of leaf to bud ain't what I like. Also as she is a monster cropped clone, she is very busy. So her foliage even though small, was still blocking the light to other budsites. So we got the scissors out and we basically trimmed up the foliage as if it were a clone!
This has opened her up plenty, increased airflow and generally taken care of my concerns for getting any bud rott etc further down the line. :)
This is where I got snip happy and ended up going a touch earlier than norm on the backbuilding. Yet I want to see an early application myself! :)
Best of buds :)

Well don't you dare!

Every time you pop another I want to too....and I dunno I have the ability yet for those primo seeds I got.......I'll make space and time though if you double dare me :)

Kidding ! :)

I suppose I should wait as we have the BID grow coming up in Jan! Its just hard as I'm not happy with the size of the two that just went into flower. They were still immature and aren't going to do much for me! I may have to manipulate the time frame with them. Not sure how I'd work it with my spaces but if it can be done it will be!
I haven't messed around with timings for a while, so ill just start at 21.36 lights on and 12 off. Actually my other girls are about the right time for it! :) :)
Awesome I'm starting tomorrow. This should prove interesting, as the main two are peak budding, which is the right time. Yet the others are in stretch. So hopefully ill get em growing big for me through this big boost in light hours! :)

The upside is a big harvest off the big pair for sure! :) this is one of my little tricks! :) (the source of which is in the how to grow section on 420) :) I just tried it and it really does work!

Back
Top Bottom