LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Cheers Jaga :)
Mono I believe you are spot on about the WW Skunk :) I'm not a fan of her delicate structure so far though. How much stretch did you get?? I'm thinking longer veg for her to get a bit bigger before flipping? ?

I had a weird run with her, about three weeks in veg I took off the top 3/4 of growth with heavy bending. She exploded after that. Stretch was roughly double, yet training continued a few weeks into flower. All in all the heaviest yielding plant I have grown so far, indica like buds, dense and hard, with a very uppy sativa hjgh. Great stfain if you have a female I would really recommend taking a few cuttings.

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hey brotha great round of piks those trained girls lukin awsome :) how far into flower are we? I thought u were about same as me 5-6 weeks but that close up looks further with the browning pistills? How u doinv today i ment to be by yesterday

Hey Macca :) you made me check the date lol. They are at 3 weeks 5 days as of today! :)
The orange pistols are just from me being a dumbass! I over hit them with a foliar spray of my GET Umph power!! The one really effected was the GDP auto cross. Yet I know its a 65-70 day flower for her and the other the AK Cheery Cheese is a bit longer! So we have a long way to go yet!!! :)
This puts me in for a new year time harvest which is later than hoped. Yet I don't count the first week of flower so I could be surprised?
The one issue I have now is I thought I was further along myself, so actually dropped my next gen girls into their first dark 12 hrs in the flower room! Doh! My big pair have ages lol so should have given the others another week or so of veg!!!

Oh well I'm just getting into this perpetual bit and with different strains each plant! So some uniformity of strains might be an idea to get a more even flow going!

good to see you again light addict! i'm a fan of your work. havent been on in quite some time but i got a new setup and i am back on track ;) nice little grow u have going on!!! looking forward to it!

*drool* i love your training techniques!!! i modeled my led grow after you..... that little cfl bonzai i did that turned male was all cause i was jelly! HAHA

Well best of days to you all! :)
Just had to share my little star at the moment! She is going great and only 3 and a half weeks! I purposely left quite deep foliage and budsites for a test of these Osram GOD Budmaster clusters. So far I'm well chuffed as the penetration is just awesome easily better than hps! :)
So were plodding along nicely :)
Enjoy the pics and please leave random stoner thoughts if you feel the need :) best of buds one and all! :)
20141120_155357.jpg
20141120_155407.jpg
20141120_155459.jpg
20141120_155541.jpg
20141120_155416.jpg
20141120_155508.jpg
20141120_155549.jpg
20141120_155444.jpg
20141120_155527.jpg
20141120_155615.jpg

Looks damn good LA! Nice work those ladies are green, frosty and happy by the looks of things!!:bravo:

Hey Guru Ji
my grand son is hasseling me to get of my PC cause he wants to play a game on it:rofl: Just wanted to say thats a great set of flowers pal:circle-of-love:

High got me PC back just as I am about to go have me evening session :cheesygrinsmiley:
I just got here in time to see you got Critical Haze,, I grew Critical once an it was alright I bet with the Haze
it will be even better it will be a treat watching these grow up:goodjob:

The flower to leaf ratio on them first piks is great.
Guna be a great yielder i yhink. Plus all tgat time to go yet.
I like that rossi doctor monster enrrgy can to bro

Good grief. Just stunning my friend. It's just simply professional.

You know what you need to do? A journal like this, but where no one can comment. We've all thought it & y'all all know it. Wouldn't it be cool not to have to wade through chat & just see his grow?
I got it. Video!

Back
Top Bottom