LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Holy smoke batman!! Just passing through & got blown away :)

As did I Dr. Monster, as did I. Happy belated to Mrs. Light

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hey Green Dreamz :) you asked about when I start spreading the young foliage. Well here is a couple of pics to show ya! :)
20141125_165024.jpg
20141125_165034.jpg
20141125_165045.jpg

British Green! Just let me know when your ready and ill happily do all I can for ya! :)

Oh woww.......thank you LA......mine are maybe half that size:)lol.....maybe i should wait a few days for them to get a little or size to them:)

Ya big meany! Why don't ya pick on someone ya own size! :)

...poor little ones...

Are you just opening her up then, or are you topping already in that picture?

Sweet, its just me opening her up buddy! :) ill post pics of the topping soon enough though lol. Ill show how early I go :)

Here is one I have not seen the answer to yet.

Do you ever attempt flux style, or other LST methods on regular seeds? I mean "pre-sexed" - before identifying females and returning with an all clone crop of KNOWN females to flux and bend.

I am concerned all the stress on the unknown virgins my cause some to flip or be sexually confused. ;-)

Any thoughts on this? Before I start ripping off lil heads...

I've got six little seedlings I don't hold much hope for the 7th ( eight ball ) out of the six I'll pick two and put them in a tote tub , waiting for them to grow a mature a bit before flowering . The other four you can help me choose one that will suite your chosen training style . I'll still be going hydro if that's ok and I'll follow your lead . Then I'll have three left two of which I would like to set off as mothers and the last one I will just do what I've done before a small amount of topping and twisting and bending . The mothers I would have to keep them in some sort of dirt / soil mix . As I have never grown any of our lady's in a soil mix before any help would go a long way . Eg type of soil and cost I'm a tight bugger . :):)I would really like to end up with one of these awesome cacti type plants .

HighCountry :)
I don't normally work with reg beans. I always work with fems. Yet if you look at a fem being slightly more unstable than a un messed with regular. :)
This means that the stress would have caused me more issues by now lol.
I only top a flux 3 times. The stripping of growth off limbs is just like a defol. So in short the stress is quite normal and of no more end scale than a normal style of training. :)

You got that right la . Pick a plant . Top left bottom right .the choice is yours . Then tell me if it's best in a square tub or a round bucket .
IMAG053114.jpg
IMAG053212.jpg
Then on friday I'll shall remove it from this tub and put it in its new home ready for the fun to begin . I'm excited . Plus any instructions eg holes around the edge of the tub etc etc . Did I tell you I'm excited . :):):)

I'm working away today down south at Warner brothers studios . I'll get a rectangular tub tomorrow . I'll drill plenty of holes in it around the top edge and I'll buy some gardening wire . Then I will await further instructions .

Back
Top Bottom