LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Cheers Skunny :) its gonna be awesome as I've just shot an email to my contact there. Its going to be great being able to talk genetics with them. It should give me some great insights into breeding etc. So I'm probs more excited over being able to chat shop with them, versus free beans. :)

Well LA....a simple solution is to send me all the free beans that way it will free you up to talk all the shop you want with them:):rofl: ha ha lol

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Oh just have to say something about yesterday afternoon. For the first time I changed out the big 1200 XG to full 1200 GOD!!! It was round my mates who keeps it safe. So we thought lets fire it up :) :) Ha ha haaa! Foookin ridiculous is the word! My pal was like that's to much its sending my head funny!! :)
Even me being used to LED, I was simply floored! I can't wait to use the big boy and go nuts. Its going to KIIIIIILLLLLLL IT!!! :)

Hi Light Addict, I've enjoyed reading and catching up on your journals. Great schtuff brother. Thank you for sharing your journeys. Very impressive plants and gros - lotz of great info to think about and ponder! Cheers and happy holiday!

Many thanks for those kind words colorfuldayze :)
Hopefully I've still got plenty to share :) Ill be doing a few more quick guides soon and also a couple of monsters are to be grown. Some work at showing how to train autos, some more work on time frame manipulations.
Then some more whacky training styles Ive had planned for years. So ill keep plodding on for a while! :)

The one big issue is our government are changing it so our IP history is public or something! !!!!!!! So if this means I'm traceable ill be gone in an instant!!!
Any brits with knowledge on this please jump in!!!

Good info LA. I've only grown autos the past years and training them would be a blast - following your leads will make it way easier and successful. Good luck to all with the whole ISP thing - maybe they should change the acronym to SPY. Fortunately AK will be fully legal by the end of Feb. 2015 since we passed a legalization initiative earlier this month. Although, it will remain to be seen what the next fed administration does - whether the fed will continue to be hands off states or what. Cheers

I dont know what you're government is up too, but...

I use Tor browser....or do I? :)

Google it and have a read of what it does and how it does it.

I don't know how the government could enforce or stop you using a browser or setup like this.

Information you are sending or receiving is routed via many other Tor IP addresses, which could be worldwide. So at any instant you're IP may appear as an IP in Germany, then Malaysia, then...they're not un-traceable, but bloody hard.

May just fix that problem?

:)

Hey LA
just got reading through your journals after seeing you using led and oh boy do you do the leds justice mate, can't explain my thoughts seeing those dense trichome covered colas and harvests mate, makes me glad I bought some leds and depending how they go I may even have to upgrade to some better ones like your using.
You do some truely great work on your grows for all to learn something,
Happy growing mate :) :thumb:

Tassie ill look into the web thing mate cheers! (Also the difference between the GOD and any other led is beyond belief) :)
WildWelsh :) soon enough it will be auto time!
BritGreen nice quote from pulp fiction! :)
SirBudlovski :) Many thank my friend glad your here for the fun and games! :)

Oh and in other news LA is going to try some rdwc with a Alienhydroponics system! :) :) not sure when but should have them soon and then can play! :) The alien grow stuff looks awesome to me, any thoughts???

I admit I haven't looked at any prices lol. I was more wondering if it looks as good to others with rdwc experience, as it does to me? :)

WOW...well done brother!!' Alien products are amazing, I have a buddy who runs there RDWC setup and it leaves me speechless the results he gets.
Skunny is right, they are really expensive but most of the time in life you get what you pay for...and they seem pretty wicked to me. I'm personally thinking about going RDWC after a a couple more cap'n style runs and if I could afford it would run an alien RDWC with a budmasters GOD LIGHT !!!

Are you sponsored by them LA? I don't want to stir the pot, as it were

Everything is expensive compared to my hand watering smartpot set up :)

Well :) :) :) I've just got some wicked news! I no longer have to purchase magic beans. Humbolt are now going to supply my every need! :) :) :)
I'm soooo lucky and know I'm a little spoiled, yet I don't seek any of this out i promise. :)

Wow...will it never stop?!?!....I hope not!!!
Well done my friend, seriously jus sell done! I actually just spent like £30 with them the other day on seeds and £30 on nutes!

Well I can't say sponsored lol, as they're not anything to do with 420! Yet being LA as well as networking for the business venture I'm trying to setup presently, has given me many great contacts. One is now the Alien guys! :) So I'm not fitting the bill as it were. Yet have no ties or expectations from them in any manner at all. Just test the kit! See what I think :)

Back
Top Bottom