LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Smooth moves man getting all the freebies :high-five: It does look a good system but a grand for some plastic buckets, a pump & some plastic pipe seems cuckoo to me. :)

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Congrats on the alien testing......looks cool as hell.....man i wish these companies would cater more to the closet growers than commercial cause with the prices its almost immpossbile to grow your style.....i tried selling off my kids:):)lol....either way you are the man.....you have a lot of$$$$$ of equipment and goodies that most of us just drool over:):)lol

Yup got my Velcro gloves on the heater warming up lol.

dint forget the wellies, inside out duffle coat and the pic off that edge off cliff you want them doing all the work lol

Howdy LA!

Just got caught up again. Every time I read your thread I feel a need to start sperimintin :^) I think I get intimidated by the amount of information. I'm going to try Fluxing one day but right now I'm still just learning to grow and understand the plant like you guys talk about all the time.

Thanks for doing what you do!

Hey all and thanks for the kind words!
What I'm about to say is embarrassing to me! So understand! !!!
I'd also like to preach for a while lol! Basically I live one a real budget, I've been a full-time carer for 8 years. For the first 6 we were in a basement studio flat with one window. My missus didn't leave the flat and it was tiny, no bath, riddled with damp and mould. We moved to another 1 bed flat. I dont own a car neither dose she. We ain't been on holiday ever! I have in my life, not her!
Now I started for any that have researched, with nothing. .... now I'm still with nothing much in life but my toys through growing and my reputation.
I'm not bought! I'm simply trying to show what can be done by us little islanders :) and hope you share in my joy! :)

This ain't at anyone lol your all my friends I hope :)
Just understand I'm floored and totally hope I can just aid with reviews and where possible more! :)

Just understand I have my few friends holding everything as its the most expensive stuff I own !! :)

Your the man light addict! We know how you been living my friend and we all know how much you deserve all this.
We remember that you won all your awards using a small kitchen cupboard!!!!
You deserve it LA!

:high-five:

Congrats LA!!!

That's really great news, buddy! You deserve everything you are being blessed with! You have given so much to so many people on this forum, myself included. From prize packages to your time and experience!

Those companies are lucky that they got you to try their stuff!!

Enjoy it LA! ;)

Well lol, sorry for my emotional ramblings :)

Anyway back to the grindstone! :)
OK so lots of people want to see just how early and on what tiny scale I go a topping! So here we go, this is my little Chicano Cheese. She is going to be the biggest and baddest monster flux yet! She will be the closing note to my flux central thread, so were going long veg on her! (My last GG bean didn't make it)
Pics hopefully showing everything!
20141129_143752.jpg
20141129_143819.jpg
20141129_143832.jpg
20141129_144133.jpg
20141129_144200.jpg
20141129_144230.jpg
20141129_144538.jpg

Hey my friend :) I'm ok buddy, just a bit fed up as the missus has been ill in bed all day so I'm well bored lol. We spend so much time together that I actually miss the daft bugger when I don't see her???
What is funny is my neighbors had their music up loud, whenever they do they bring round some beers :) so having a few cold ones watching some science fiction on the tube :)

It's strange that we miss them who we love even if there just in another room . Hope Mrs la is feeling much better soon . I've got a tub and some gardening wire I'm just waiting on the underdog to hang her legs in the water then I will take some pictures of her in here in tub and follow your lead la . Not much has happened or changed since you last seen here so I've not taken any new pictures but by tomorrow I'm hoping her legs will be a little longer so we can become master and apprentice . Did I tell you I'm excited. :):). I've had a good look at this alien gear you're getting and I'm a bit jealous because it looks really good . I've always been a hydro grower and I've always been and had a good look at the systems in the shops and copied them . Mainly because I'm tighter than a ducks and I can normally get the pipes and fitting off someone I'm working with on site . I even have a endless supply of buckets they might be blue and not black but I can always paint them . At 1000 pounds for a system this seems like a lot of Wonga to a guy like me who can build his own . But we have to think about this . Not everyone is able to make there own . Factors including no tools , not a handy person etc etc . So when alien design and develop a system test it and then have to sell it they need to make some wonga . If all the bits added up to the 300 mark alone for materials by the time that have cut it all checked it packed it . It has probably cost them 600 pounds in which case if they have 40 % Mark up on there product which means they are like everyone else . That's how these companies make there money's . 40% Mark up is pretty standard . I would just make one but to be given one I would be smiling from ear to ear . Well done my friend . Much love to you and yours . Hope the wife is better soon .

Cheers Brit Green :)
Well as we all know its what this site is about; to share the bad with the good! !!!!
So in this vein, Both my big girls have gone H!! No balls as it were, just got seeds forming up in both. They're almost mature! ... So this confirms that it ain't my light time alterations, as they have just began!
Now both were crosses off a former member here and they weren't very stable to begin with!! Yet I'm kind of inclined to it being a light leak that I found recently!
So were just over 5 weeks into flower, with unkown time for flower. I have 2 others in flower room with no pistols yet!

So do I try and stick the other 2 back into veg??? Or leave them in flower whilst I finish the others?? Not really got room for them back in veg! I could just axe the big ones and start again, yet I'd be without smoke soon then! :(

So will self H, d girls effect my other younger pair, light leak is now sorted.

Anyway any ideas input cery welcome!

Back
Top Bottom