LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hey all and best of buds to you all, thanks for stopping in my friends and thanks for the nice words.
Just some pics of my girls in flower today.
They are still on my altered time frame of 21.36 hrs lights on and 12 dark. At this point budding seems to slow some, as the plant builds up its extra stores of energy. With not having as many dark periods things do seem to calm some for a while before bubbling up again with new growth.
I'm thinking of sorting a actual revised schedule that is catered exactly to the plants I'm going to grow in the future.
For example; a MJ plant will normally have like 3 major waves of budding. So my thoughts are that this would be a good process to use but in waves of say 3-5 days.
I'd hit the girls for the shorter time of extended hours just in that period of pre wave. Lending to a built up store of extra energy to be released exactly at the start of the budding wave!
Then go back to 12/12 after each time, giving the frequency of nights back. This should all mean a great flowering cycle.
From my own experience I don't think switching back and forth would cause me any issues such as H!!!

Anyway please all drop your thoughts on this idea of mine! It of course would need to be tailored to just one strain per run!

Pics
20141127_154229.jpg
20141127_154236.jpg
20141127_154247.jpg
20141127_154301.jpg
20141127_154312.jpg
20141127_154321.jpg
20141127_154329.jpg
20141127_154340.jpg

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Glad you liked it mate, but the credit gotta go to budstep he put the link on my journal.
Your flowering ladies look awesome mate.

LA, man you are the man.

Now I've never watched plants, like you, and I do feel that the waves thing I've seen for myself.

What an amazing extrapolation and application of information ( :) )

I really admire your understanding, and reasoning for the application of the modified light cycle. Awesome!

Looking forward to the results. I reakon you're right :)

they look good my dude.

WOW great news mate.... YAY for you :) :cheer:

No, I don't think it'll flop.

I think you've already tested the idea of the modified light cycle once. Ok, and that's good.

Now following from that if you follow THE PLANTS NATURAL wave of budding, apply the LAC - Light Addict's cycle of budding,
I dunno that you're wrong there....

The trick then of course will be fine tuning that....

God it opens up to specific cycles for breeds, breeds bread for cycles......................

How about a LAC SCROG to maturity in what 5 weeks instead of six?....applying LAC...

Sorry got carried away...the possibilities of the application of budding cycle light tricking is .........infinite

Good morning, it's a good wake and bake this morning :)

Dude,

This is what the sh*t is about.

You can grow the stuff all you like, but until you have an intrinsic and instinctual understanding or feeling, then you just get the same results you got previously.

That's ok.

But, when you have an instinctual feeling for what's going on, coupled with a desire to learn, you get an engaged mind who is able to extrapolate new information from new stimulus....all new experience is new stimulus, you have to be engaged and instinctual to respond appropriately.

Look, this is how I tought people to fly...if they didn't FEEL the air under the wings through their arse...I did NOT sign them off to fly...end of story.

Ok, so you got this Dude, I see that :)

(I'd like to teach you how to fly :) )

Mate your gonna make me blush lol.
I'm nowt special. All this just kind of fell upon me, through this great site and community! Its strange but this is honestly what I'm all about now. My life has taken such a huge swing for the better. All because I kind of get a plant lol. :) most things MJ just make sense to me without much thought.
So simply put; all that I've gotten with the support and sponsorship etc, is open for the achieving by anybody here. I've just been lucky, especially being so heavily endorsed and being uk. :)

Oh and hey Green Dreamz and WildWelsh! :) :) thanks for your kind words! :)

Tassie I may hold you to the flying part in the future! Although I wanna be jumping out of plains first lol.

I can jump with ya...done that a few times :)

Oh and I may hold you to that yet too :)

Free falling is my favourite part of the jump . Once the parachute opens it all becomes a bit tranquil for me . La when you do good things good things happen to you and your a fine example of that . And there is quite a few more friendly and helpful guys on here too . My love to you all . I'mon my way home up the m1 at a snail's pace . 've just worked out that I've been awake for 15 hours and I've got another 4hours of driving left . And la I think the plant you have picked is a grapefruit kush . :):)

Back
Top Bottom