Leaves taco'ing

Hi all
Im running 16 pots 15L in 2mx2m tent
Only running 2 lights at moment as temps so high turned down to 400 but most time ran at 250
They are alot higher than plants so no light burn
Leaves are taco'ing, is this due to heat stress? Im running 60/40 and using shogun full line
6 inch isomax and carbon filter and going to upgrade to 10 inch tonight
Feel like i need to get an aircon unit as summer is more a less here and its goijg to get worse

Any advice or have i pretty much answered my own question

Btw pics taken as lights just coming on, reason to them being floppy

3E7F5181-EC96-494C-957B-3B358F3EAF8A.jpeg

7CBE76C7-42E4-402B-91E4-DE6775C5B43F.jpeg

36C7C16B-CC00-4A69-9AC3-0ECB4476B881.jpeg

527C0A2B-F742-40F8-B0EE-061AF13D7D18.jpeg

I have only got 2 on and if i ran them at 400w then the temps are sitting about 29-31
Im going to pick up an aircon unit later so should sort temps out, i think thats the only issue here?
Plants will get fed 1-2L every other day with plenty run off so no issue there i dont think, PH is average 5.8-6
And if i look at lower part of plant then no real taco's
Im thinking to top them all anyway to bush them out a bit and create more heads so in a weird way that will get rid of the taco's and fresh should be good lol just want to clear it up so it doesnt happen again
I need to be running 4 lights really and at the moment ive got no chance

I have only got 2 on and if i ran them at 400w then the temps are sitting about 29-31
Im going to pick up an aircon unit later so should sort temps out, i think thats the only issue here?
Plants will get fed 1-2L every other day with plenty run off so no issue there i dont think, PH is average 5.8-6
And if i look at lower part of plant then no real taco's
Im thinking to top them all anyway to bush them out a bit and create more heads so in a weird way that will get rid of the taco's and fresh should be good lol just want to clear it up so it doesnt happen again
I need to be running 4 lights really and at the moment ive got no chance
Good morning and welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome: :ciao::high-five:
Great garden.
What was in your pots? BX? Feeding every other day at 5.8.
But you issue.
Temps are high, what's your rh?
Co2 can assist with heat but air conditioning is going to help the most I think.
Do you monitor vpd ?
Take care talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi all
Im running 16 pots 15L in 2mx2m tent
Only running 2 lights at moment as temps so high turned down to 400 but most time ran at 250
They are alot higher than plants so no light burn
Leaves are taco'ing, is this due to heat stress? Im running 60/40 and using shogun full line
6 inch isomax and carbon filter and going to upgrade to 10 inch tonight
Feel like i need to get an aircon unit as summer is more a less here and its goijg to get worse

Any advice or have i pretty much answered my own question

Btw pics taken as lights just coming on, reason to them being floppy

3E7F5181-EC96-494C-957B-3B358F3EAF8A.jpeg

7CBE76C7-42E4-402B-91E4-DE6775C5B43F.jpeg

36C7C16B-CC00-4A69-9AC3-0ECB4476B881.jpeg

527C0A2B-F742-40F8-B0EE-061AF13D7D18.jpeg
Can you remove your drivers and put outside of your tent? CL🍀

I forgot @Emilya Green has a good point.
Air circulation is paramount.
Do you have a lung room you can draw from that has a cooler temperature?
Can you vent heat outside?
@CaptainLucky :ciao: made a good point aswell.
Removing the drivers from your tent will buy you a couple degrees in heat reduction. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I might sound so stupid but what do you mean by drivers? Yeah i have an output but im increasing from 6" to 10" tonight
Also collecting an aircon unit tonight too so should make a massive difference, aircon unit can draw from window so can i get away with that being used as an input too or would you suggest using an input also?

I might sound so stupid but what do you mean by drivers? Yeah i have an output but im increasing from 6" to 10" tonight
Also collecting an aircon unit tonight too so should make a massive difference, aircon unit can draw from window so can i get away with that being used as an input too or would you suggest using an input also?
As long as there is fresh co2 in there, you will be fine. Try to exchange the air in your tent at least 5x per hour.

everyone beat me to the ventilation lol

I might sound so stupid but what do you mean by drivers?

the power supply units for the lighting.

Yeah i have an output but im increasing from 6" to 10" tonight

are you using an exhaust fan ? are you moving air from the grow space to outdoor or just dumping it outside the tent ? if you are just recirculating you might not be getting enough fresh air. duct size doesn't matter as much as the cfm.

it could never hurt, but it depends on what you are doing for ventilation and environment control. if you aren't exhausting proper you are working against yourself, and adding gear and expense, when the fix might be simpler and cheaper.

Changed lights to spiderfarmer se1000w aparently fices off same as 1500w hps when on full. Gave the babies a full strip and flush, are my eyes decieving me or are my top leaves going a lighter green giving a notrogen deficiency vibe? Or just because all new shoots thats why they lime green
Still in autopots
81BB72DB-F5F0-4273-B467-4B1EB09263E8.jpeg

817CD466-2D4E-4438-9690-0D57269AF185.jpeg

E7DBE59D-106A-4A85-B390-0D034AAAAC23.jpeg

EEFE3663-1300-4521-A6E4-D6971E31FC2C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom