Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

thanks lebowskii, I have heard that the heat will slow the growth,, and right now,, that is ok,, lol I got no room.. :rofl:

I would agree with you on the leaf curling,, except that it is only that one plant that is like that. Although, I bet it is contributing to it.

hey herb this may help you with finding out what is wrong its a useful thing to keep to hand i think ....Quote:
Key on Nutrient Disorders

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.
1) a) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2.
b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.
2) a) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen (N) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #3.
3) a) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #4.
4) a) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency.
b) If not, keep reading…
5) a) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and
leaves may be small. >> Phosphorous (P) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #6.
6) a) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or
insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K.
b) If not, go to #7.
7) a) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray,
brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N).
b) If not, go to #8…
8) a) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >>Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely).
b) If not, go to #9.
9) a) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning.
b) If not, go to #10...
10) a) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency.
b) If not, #11.
11) a) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf
margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency.
b) If not, #12.
12) a) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn)
deficiency.
b) If not, #13.
13) a) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency.
b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

Thanks Langa,, I'll have to print that out, and go over it more carefully,, (although it does seem to be perking up).. based on the above, I would lean toward #4 or #6... but leaning toward #6...

Langa great post I wish I could e-mail to myself so I don't lose it !

Langa great post I wish I could e-mail to myself so I don't lose it !

You can bookmark it or copy and paste to a new folder on your desktop.

That's what I did, thanks langa!

They definitely are beaut's! I can't wait to see how the 1024 turns out :cool: It's gonna be like a second christmas when that things done :grinjoint: Reminds me of my plant, with all the branching lol..I hope all goes well with the godbud, I'm sure it will pull through in no time, i'd just stick to water for a bit :tokin: Anyways, lookin good Herb!

you can,, just cut and paste into an email... lol :) :hookah:

if your browser won't let you grab from the main page,, then just hit quote, and cut and paste the text from that window..

They definitely are beaut's! I can't wait to see how the 1024 turns out :cool: It's gonna be like a second christmas when that things done :grinjoint: Reminds me of my plant, with all the branching lol..I hope all goes well with the godbud, I'm sure it will pull through in no time, i'd just stick to water for a bit :tokin: Anyways, lookin good Herb!

hey thanks.. got my fingers crossed we got females.. at least one

(one male would not be bad,, I would stick it in my closet, with a god, g13, ak, shark, russian, and bubbleberry:) and have a cross of everything with 1024 seeds...):tokin::cheer::grinjoint:

Hahaha I kid!!!

I actually haven't read it yet though. Just got home and I'm chowing down on some chili I made last night. FYI I make the best chili ever.. Will leave relevant comment after i eat and read this..

Wow! Just wow! I never really got the whole scope of your operations.After reading through your entire journal I must say, I am totally impressed. Also a tad bit jealous. So how are you enjoying the 90 watt UFO? you think it was a good replacement for the 150 watt HPS? I really really want to go that direction.

Also does the woman know about this yet? If so how did she react or how do you plan to handle it when she does?

This is the worse grow i have ever seen kindly stay off my thread with your bad info and your stupid questions

well, you know,, I don't have those CFL's.. :)

Hahaha I kid!!!

I actually haven't read it yet though. Just got home and I'm chowing down on some chili I made last night. FYI I make the best chili ever.. Will leave relevant comment after i eat and read this..

I love Chilli,, was MaryBell helping with the seasonings?

Wow! Just wow! I never really got the whole scope of your operations.After reading through your entire journal I must say, I am totally impressed. Also a tad bit jealous. So how are you enjoying the 90 watt UFO? you think it was a good replacement for the 150 watt HPS? I really really want to go that direction.

Also does the woman know about this yet? If so how did she react or how do you plan to handle it when she does?

:thanks: Thanks Chrome, that means alot to me. It has been fun, but is alot of work, and they just grow so fast..lol The woman doesn't know about the journal yet.. :) So, as long as you see posts from me, she probably has not found out,, hehe,, otherwise, I'll be in the obituaries,, :rip: :rofl::rofl:

the 90w UFO was a great replacement for the 150w hps IMO,, almost no heat from it, compared to the HPS, and the girls in the veg cab love it. I don't think it would be powerful enough for flower, it just doesn't penetrate to the lower branches like the bigger HPS lights do. I would love to get one of those penetrators lights from hydrogrowled, but I am so paranoid about ordering grow stuff online.. so I settle for what the local shop has.. :)

but, for costs purposes,, the 150W HPS did its thing to get me hooked on growing,, it was only 90 bucks at the grow store,, the UFO was 250.00

thanks Langa,, that was a cool thread. I am leaning toward a nute burn myself.. my buddy has been taking care of the veg cab, and said he was justwatering them all with the same solution, and I think it was just too weak for it. She does seem to be getting better now with just water....

so, since we are running out of room. We have 2 girls, g13 I think, that are ready, but we have no room...

he has been experimenting with training the girls around the support post, after we put them in flower,, it does seem to help them support themselves, so he wants to try and put the two girls, into one 5 gal pot, and train the stalks to wrap around themselves for support.

I expressed my concern, that they would compete with each other, root masses would try to kill or strangle each other, and the veg up top, they would fight each other, and that we may get the same yeail as one plant in the 5 gal pot, or less, but that we would not get any added yeild,, IMO anyways,, he is adamant, and wants to try it, so oh well, no biggie,, worst thing I guss is that they die..lol so we may see some sort of weird montrsosity soon...

Sounds like you're going to have a dead plant or two lol...I know way too many people who have tried that, and yea it stunts one's growth while the other takes over, either killing the weaker one or ive seen both die from strangulation lol. :smokin: I'm not really all that knowledgeable on the subject but I do have some friends that have had repetitive fails trying that technique. Anywho, good luck, i hope it works out for the better with you :goodluck:

Sounds like you're going to have a dead plant or two lol...I know way too many people who have tried that, and yea it stunts one's growth while the other takes over, either killing the weaker one or ive seen both die from strangulation lol. :smokin: I'm not really all that knowledgeable on the subject but I do have some friends that have had repetitive fails trying that technique. Anywho, good luck, i hope it works out for the better with you :goodluck:

sometimes my buddy can be very short-sighted,, sorta like a horse with blinders on,,lol I told him it would be better to kill off the weaker of the two, than to put them in the same pot, but he is adamant,, so, oh, well,, no reall biggie,, we got way too many plants and will have to probably kill off a few anyways,, so what the hell..

we have to drop a few strains anyways,, so we may just try ot get a few to produce some seeds, so we can let the strains die off, and focus on the new ones,, that sharksbreath, 1024, and white russian look soooo promising,, and that sharksbreath,, for supposedly being a short plant is already just about touching the light,,lol it has shot up fast,, the stem is about as thick as my thumb.. I'll get some more pics up soon..

thanks warrior, that was one of the very first threads I read, before joining,, but I forgot about it,, hehe,, will have to go back and read it again.

Back
Top Bottom