Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

Hi DJ and Scaredeecat,, glad to have you along for the ride :hookah:

I did not get a chance to take a pic last night,, took my son driving,, needed to smoke heavily when I got back. :) His first time behind the wheel, just turned 16, (I actually feel real bad about that,, heck, the first time I drove a car I was 10, sitting on my unkle's lap, but still.. I was driving my mom around all over the place at 13..)

anyways, I need to make the damn steering wheel a xbox 360 controller, and roll out a lcd panel across the windsheild, and I bet he could drive that thing like in the movies..lol

The night before last, my buddie and I decided to take all the fan leaves we have been saving from the harvests, and I kinda followed this thread..Make your own hash oil

except I used 91% iso alcohol instead of vodka.. I read the threads about the butane method,, but I was thinking,, I am gonna be stoned when I do this, do I want to play with butane, in my house, while stoned? the answer was no.. :) And I though evaporating off that much vidka was just a waste :)

so, I get all the trim in there, used 3 bottles of alcohol to cover the trim, and stirred, and stirred,, then read that I should do for like an hour,,

So I do what anyone would do, when they have to wait for an hour,, I pack a bowl ;)

then it was late, and I got tired, the mash was a light green, sorta like a ice-pop, I figured it woudl keep.. :)

got home from work last night, and it was a dark green,, almost black it was so dark, so I strained it and put it in glass pans and put a fan on it.. we'll see how it looks tonight..

the bowl it was sitting in, was coated wit an oily residue when I rinsed it out..

the only thing is,,, in that thread, it looks like when he first poured it into the pans, it loks brown/goldem.. mine is a dark green.. so maybe I f'd it up somewhere..

Nice garden Herb Z. I am looking, learning and enjoying. For a second there I thought it would be nice if I ... and then I said but I could never smoke this much.:grinjoint:

took my son driving,, needed to smoke heavily when I got back. :)

I taught 3 ... just wait until you put him on the freeway. Hope you have installed the xBox controller and a HUD by then.

Man, you're so great with a garden but can't handle the still ... isopropyl ain't vodka. Anyway, I am tuned in for the outcome.

Herb Zen, If you would have used Vodka you could at least drink all your mistakes !! :yikes:

anyways, I need to make the damn steering wheel a xbox 360 controller, and roll out a lcd panel across the windsheild, and I bet he could drive that thing like in the movies..lol

Hahaha probably. I wish driving was as easy as it is in the games. Man nothing like taking hard turns at 150+ while using one hand on the controller and one on the joint... :)

The night before last, my buddie and I decided to take all the fan leaves we have been saving from the harvests, and I kinda followed this thread..Make your own hash oil

except I used 91% iso alcohol instead of vodka.. I read the threads about the butane method,, but I was thinking,, I am gonna be stoned when I do this, do I want to play with butane, in my house, while stoned? the answer was no.. :) And I though evaporating off that much vidka was just a waste :)

so, I get all the trim in there, used 3 bottles of alcohol to cover the trim, and stirred, and stirred,, then read that I should do for like an hour,,

So I do what anyone would do, when they have to wait for an hour,, I pack a bowl ;)

then it was late, and I got tired, the mash was a light green, sorta like a ice-pop, I figured it woudl keep.. :)

got home from work last night, and it was a dark green,, almost black it was so dark, so I strained it and put it in glass pans and put a fan on it.. we'll see how it looks tonight..

the bowl it was sitting in, was coated wit an oily residue when I rinsed it out..

the only thing is,,, in that thread, it looks like when he first poured it into the pans, it loks brown/goldem.. mine is a dark green.. so maybe I f'd it up somewhere..

Sweet, Did you take any pics? I think yours is going to be darker since you allowed it to soak longer in the solvent. thus allowing the plant cells to break down and extracting more of the plant chemicals; namely chlorophyll. That shouldn't make it any less amazing to enjoy, just a little darker. Possibly a little plantier on the taste as well..

I did not get pics of me soaking, stirring etc.. but I do have pics from last night,, about 99% of the alcohol evaporated off overnight, and it is a dark black,, (well green,, after wiping my fingers on a white papertowel, it was a dark green/black smear..

I think I am going to end up with hash, and not oil,, lol it is a real resinous mess right now, tonight when I got home, I think it will be much harder, we tried a glob on a bowl last night,, bubbled and cooked like it was a real liquid ball of resin,, but it tasted good (unlike resin) I get high, but I don't know how much was from weed and how much was from this...

so here are some pics from the iso-hash/oil experiment..

basically used big plastic container with a window fan blowing on it
IM649.jpg

IM647.jpg

the one pan we started to scrape
IM653.jpg

goo...
IM654.jpg

and here is a little picture update...

veg cam,, left side,, it has the bubble that I have ben f'n with, you can also see the godbud, bottom right, ,new growth looks better...
IM644.jpg

right side,, those clones are growing quick
IM646.jpg

flower room,,
random
IM642.jpg

IM643.jpg

this is from just outside the door to the room
IM639.jpg

you can see the sharksbreath in the front-center,, and the white russian to the left.. we gave them their first feeding of PK last night.. (canna nute, supposd to make the just forming buds bigger,, only three feedings of it total, in a row, right as the buds first form)
IM641.jpg

close up of the white russian she's a tall one
IM640.jpg

I got scared about the whole pinching thing, my buddy did not want to do it either,, he wanted to just snip the top and make a clone out of it,,

we compromised, and tied it down a bit
IM651.jpg

Compromise is good! lol I must say, White Russian just sounds tasty, if its anything like the drink... ;) Looking good bro!
it does sound good.. here is the description from attitude seeds

Serious Seeds White Russian Feminized yield very powerful buds, coated with resin. White Russian is very strong, long lasting high, more cerebral than a knockout. Serious Seeds White Russian is a medicinal plant. These cannabis seeds can produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect. One of the most typically indica strains, White Russian Feminized is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone). Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering). With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period

Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : AK47 x White Widow
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : middle - end of October
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : 22%
Characteristics : Medium height, consistent plants and dense
medium heigh my ass...lol

herb looking mighty fine pal :bravo:ladies are looking lovely!!

thanks Langa

Tying her down a little bit would work to. :laughtwo:

Looking good in there.

:rofl: yup,,, had to, couldn't bring myself to herting her,, a little bondage never hurt :)

oh, and in case anyone was wondering,, here is the description to the sharksbreath,,,,

DNA Genetics Sharksbreath feminizedoffers an incredible flavour, distinctive aroma and an outstanding buzz. The guys at DNA Genetics have done a fantastic job in creating this very special plant. The Sharksbreath is a conneseurs delight with the highly potent crop that it yields. Short stout plants pack on frosty and very dense colas. This strain has been referred to as the "cash crop" plant yielding well above average but it is a heavy feeder and to avoid bud rot setting in, a consistent air flow needs to be maintained. Indoor Flowering time for these Cannabis Seeds is 9 weeks.

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : GWS x Jamaican Lambsbread
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
Height : Short
THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Outstanding buzz

umm.. height.. short? I don't think so... haha if that is short, I would hate to see tall...

I will have to take a couple of pics of the white russian and sharksbreath tonight.. both are already just about to touch the light,, they are probably close to 5ft, and only 2 weeks into flower.. :yikes:

I saw this on another thread..
what would happen if I did that to the white russian now? would it help/hurt?

Hey Herb Z, if I can do it, anyone can, and 12 to 15 pinches didn't hurt my girl any. But I prefer bending and tying since supercropping tries to right itself as it heals.

Hey Herb Z, if I can do it, anyone can, and 12 to 15 pinches didn't hurt my girl any. But I prefer bending and tying since supercropping tries to right itself as it heals.

thanks trying oui, we also kinda wanted to see what it would have done on it's own, for the first grow,,,, but since it got so big, we had to do something.

it's funny, because people have asked about height 1000 times before, and I have told them all that the girls can double or even triple in size, strain dependant...

did I listen to my own advice? nooooooo,, I let that thing veg till she was about 2.5-3ft,, I think I am in trouble.. haha

oh,, I forgot to mention, the AK we cut the other day,, it gave us a little over an oz dried,, we kept a 1/4 ea amd are giving the other 1/2 o to a friend who needs it. This strain helps him with his pain better than his pharma,, so it was always for him,, we just had to keep some for ourselves too... :)

the smell is .... different,, very pungent, not skunky,, I cannot really put my finger on it, (not the most plesent smell for me,,) taste is not bad, but it is still harsh since it is not cured yet,, just dried. veri nice high, kinda a all over high, my only complaint is the smell,, not a big fan of it,,

Back
Top Bottom