Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

I forgot to take pics this weekend,, was busy with the pool and stuff. everything is growing out of site... real crazy. The oil experiment, is still,,,, an experiment,, lol

I thought there seemed to be a whole lot less birds out there today...

lol... :rofl:

pool of death has not claimed a life in a while now..lol

however, we did discover a fast way to clean it..lol

brush/swepp it all up, and get all the dirt and suff floating,,

then, run, as hard/fast as you can in a cirlce, like 15 laps, and get a good whirlpool going.. (I lounged in a floaty while the wife did that,, it was like the lazy river ride at the water park.. :))

then get out.. the next day,, all the dirt and crap was in a nice neat pile in the middle of the pool,, a quick vac, and it was done... lol

thanks herbsnbuds,, the veg cab is the one thing that is working beyond our wildest dreams,, we could have it in it's own space, and probably supply enough plants to keep 2 flower rooms going... it is crazy.. I got a few quicl pics with the blackberry, I will up them in the morning

just a quick update... the g-13, she did a transformation,, in 2 days, really changed,, she seems to be a quick one, like 7 weeks,, that is our plan anyways,, the bubble,, we don't know,, doesn't seem to be doing anything,, trichs are 90% cloudy, less than 1% amber, the rest clear.. but it still has a few weeks.

the sharksbreath is very rigd,, and tall,, cannot bend it at all.. had to tie down the tall 1024

in the veg cab, I topped the hell out of a bubble berry to keep it down, the godbud is coming back, new growth looks nice, the others are growing up quick... absolutey insane,

If using thin black greenhouse pots, you can make holes in the edge with a hole punch. Then use a S hook and a hair tie/covered band to go around the branch.

Great photos!!

so, a quick update,, with the blackberry,, so quality is not the greatest,, but the quality of the buds are.. :)... :yahoo:

ok, so first off..

this is a newer g-13,, about 2 weeks in flower,, had to tie her down...
IMG490.jpg

this is the white russian I tied down a while ago
IMG491.jpg

and this is the 1024, the tall one,, we tied her down yesterday
IMG492.jpg

the g-13 that did it's transformation,, will probably be ready this weekend or next weekend..
IMG497.jpg

IMG498.jpg

and the bubbleberry..
IMG493.jpg

IMG500.jpg

and this shot, was an experiment,, I seen someone do it in the nug of the month contest and thought it was cool... mostly cloudy...
IMG495.jpg

right side of veg cab,, growing quick
IMG503.jpg

the godbud coming back
IMG502.jpg

and the bubbleberry I have been topping.. fimming.. cutting.. etc
IMG501.jpg

The pool comment was hilarious. :rofl:

My wife always told me stories of how she cleaned the pool when she was younger. As I was reading it, all I could picture was her running around in circles trying to create a whirlpool. Funny stuff.

Looking good Herb! :popcorn:

Man, that white russian is a big girls,, she is spreading out, and trying to dominate all the others around her. She has some side branches, from the bottom, that go all the way up...

The Sharksbreath is doing well, and the 1024's are too..

So, we have been using the Terra Canna soil, but my friend thinks it is just overpriced,,, blah,,, so he wants to cut the soil with MG... I was against it, based on other's experiences with it, but he wanted to do it.. so, what the hell.. (Every time I try to explain stuff I have found here,, eh is like,, he lears by experience, and not from some yahoo on 420.. blah, blah blah,,, I try to explain that there are people here that have been growing longer than I have been living,, and that I would rather learn from their mistakes, than make those same mistakes...) anyways, the next few plants are gonna get a 50/50 mix of the MG soil and canna soil,,,,,

this is the veg cab right now...

IMG504.jpg

we are taking out 3 bubble berry (or ak47,, he mixed up the clones,, so we won't know until they flower)
IMG506.jpg

IMG505.jpg

we are running out of room,,, we have 2 bubble berry that are about a week away (about 5% amber)

isn't she beautiful?
IMG519.jpg

hehe.. seriously.. here she is..
IMG507.jpg

IMG508.jpg

IMG509.jpg

IMG510.jpg

IMG511.jpg

and trimmed up
IMG515.jpg

IMG516.jpg

IMG517.jpg

IMG512.jpg

the main cola had 3 brown spots on them,, and after picking through it, it seems to get grey toward the center,,, bud rot maybe? I know the pic sucks...

IMG514.jpg

IMG513.jpg

and everyting drying...
IMG518.jpg

we got about a week to go for the other bubble,, and about a week to go for the 2 g-13 in flower as well.

I'll try to get some more pics with the better camera over the weekend.

NIce haul, Ya probably bud mold i had to break apart all big buds when drying,even then had to moniter drying, separate from other buds as it can spread fast. i love Blueberry nice work :grinjoint: BC

Haha, just go buy a bag of MG when your pal isn't around. Then empty it and put in the Terra Canna soil. Everybody wins...lol

Looking great Herb & congrats on another successful harvest. :)

Back
Top Bottom