Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

:thanks: langa and smokey..

it is a digital ballast, and I could drill a hole in the wall, and push the cords outside the room,, but then I would have a balast mounted on the wall, on the outside,, lol,

I was thinking of mounting it on the wall next to the light's intake,, it's just that after running for a few hours, it is hot to touch, so I figured it had to be throwing off some heat..

het lebowskii, :thanks: for dropping by.

I love the g-13 too :yummy: it is very frosty,, and so far, it is the best high. I cut one down last week,, I had put some pics up somewhere..lol
anyways, it is dried, just not cured yet, but man, what a high,, gotta be the strongest weed so far (that I have tased/grown that is)

the only other problem I am having right now is...
the clones are taking root too damn fast..lol and they are growing too damn fast in veg too lol
our flower room is quickly running out of space.. I guess it is a good problem to have..lol

het lebowskii, :thanks: for dropping by.

I love the g-13 too :yummy: it is very frosty,, and so far, it is the best high. I cut one down last week,, I had put some pics up somewhere..lol
anyways, it is dried, just not cured yet, but man, what a high,, gotta be the strongest weed so far (that I have tased/grown that is)

Indeed! before I ever had an idea of what I wanted to grow, I came upon some nice frosty G-13 myself and it was an instant favorite! :yahoo:

:thanks: pres
I never intended to get to this scale either.. it just sort of sneaks up on ya,, like a good creeper bud :hookah:

actually, we got a jump start due to my buddies girls he had going alread,, basically the AK, and 2 bubbleberry (and some unknown crappy/leafy strain) they were between 2 to 4 weeks in flower when we got the room setup. And since my buddy has been 100% in the clone department :wood: we are getting way more good clones than we can handle now.. lol Gonna have to cull some at some point,, I just hate to kill off a pretty little lady like that.

hi HerbZen lookin good man i know your pain my mate keeps handin me plants he has veged for four weeks the only thing is id love to know how hesdo n it he onlg give me four 5 days ago and he phoned today with another 4 i am goin to run out of room very quickly i only intended to do eight in totall now its turnin into both sides of my shed just hope the misus dont notice or i will be culled anyways good luck and :peace:

Hi ZepplinBaked and Adam,, :thanks: for stopping by.. right now the G-13 is my fav.. but I have high hopes for that sharksbreath, white russian,, and 1024...

adam--- funny how you run out of room real quick,, huh? lol.. I won't tell your missus if you don't tell mine.. :)

hey zeppelin,, if you goto attitude seeds, on the left side is all these categories, (farms,,growers) like barneys farm, dna genetics, g13 labs, etc.. one is medical seeds, if you click on that, about halfway down the page is a description for 1024

well I just went there, and it seems they changed their site around,, now you need to click on seed brands, then medical then 1024..

here is the description
Medical Seeds 1024 is 70% Sativa and 30% Indica. 1024 combines all; taste, production, presence, it is the perfect plant. It's indoor growing period is 2-3 weeks and its indoor flowering period is 75-80 days. Outdoor harvest is mid October. It's THC is strong between 20%- 25%. If conditions are optimal it can be over 23% THC. Defining its taste is not easy, it combines different nuances, all at the same time sweet, azmicle, spicy, fruity. From now on you will hear much talk of it.

that is the one I am really waiting for... 75-80 days though,,, man,, it's gonna be a long 75 days.. lol

do, I figured I would post up the DIY ballast cooler I was playing with,, I am going to replace the rope with chains, and I think I will get it installed this weekend..

started with a 5 gal bucket, and a 6" 90 ducting
IMG452.jpg

I cut the hole off center,, so that most of the air flow would be over the ballast
IMG453.jpg

then I just put the 90 piece in and duct tape it in place..
IMG454.jpg

inside...
IMG455.jpg

And,, I think I am going to run out of room real soon,,, lol

had to take the other 1024 out of the veg cab,, it was too big,, probably about 2 to 2 1/2 feet now..
IMG459.jpg

just look at all the branching,,
IMG460.jpg

this is the sharksbreath,, I think it grew 2 inches over night..lol
IMG458sb.jpg

and 2 sharksbreath clones
IMG457sb.jpg

also put 2 white russian clones into a pot
IMG463wr.jpg

the 1024 clones are ready to plant,, but we are waiting for the moms to show sex before we put any of them into pots..

now, for the godbud clone taken from the flowering plant..
it is sad,, leaves all curled in,, I am thinking nute burn, I told my buddy to not feed her at all, just water for a bit.. we will see..
IMG461.jpg

IMG462.jpg

was looking over the AK last night, and it is real sticky.. :) after talking to my buddy he says it is more sticky than his last ak in his closet, and the G13 we just cut was as well.
So, we don't know if it is becasue of the 600w light or not..

we also are having a theory about our heat issue, (avg 86 during the day, to about 90 just before lights go out), I have read about how stress can cause the plant to produce extra resin as a defense mechanism,, don't know,, we could just be stoned as well.. I guess we will see after the summer is over, and we can bring in cool air from outside to help keep the room cool..

hey stickier the better i say man, may well be the light doing its job, i think if the hunidity is low it will produce more resin so i hear so with that heat it probably is like a defense to protect the buds, has it made a difference to your yield do you think?mine was at 89f yesterday i went out and got some ducting to run for the intake from outside now its now at 78f so im a happy man now:tokin:

we will know more about the yeild, after the next plants get chopped down, he was avg about 1oz a plant in his over-crowded closet with just the 400w.. the g13 we just pulled down had a little over an oz, but is started flower in the back of my closet under a few cfl's so it's early flower got stunted.. however, the smoke is amazing,, by far, the best smoke that I have right now. I will be taking a few pics of some of the best buds to enter into next month's contest (already have one from my first plant in this month's contest..lol)

Glad to hear you got your temp issues solved. That's cool,, and your girls are looking very nice as well..

Back
Top Bottom