Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Just for you my friend! :)
20131114_134856.jpg

Amazing :jawdropper:every time I see this plant it makes me do just that very jaw drop :thumb:
420 is flippin brilliant for inspiration an all sorts ,,when we stopped our strict regime of going to India every year I thought we had retired,,but in some ways new doors have opened and it has become fresh and alive again:circle-of-love:
:420::thanks:

They look wonderful ,, I have to ask though why do we start with the CFLs
I am sure I must have missed some thing ,,the reason I ask is cause surely most LED lights give everything,so I thought:passitleft:could it be the intensity of the light :cheesygrinsmiley:have a great day Guru Ji:circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga :)
Ok for me cfls rock for young ones. They let the plants stretch out at a rate I'm used to, so are great for setting up my girls for the early onset of training I give them. LED just keeps everything to compact for my early techniques.
Also my area is somewhat limiting. Although I'm waiting on some brand new veg tech to get to my door! :)
Soon my vegging girls will be spoiled by some truly amazing seen first here tech! :)

Well best of damn fine days to you all :)

Today is a good day! :) not only does it seem that I can actually make rent this month lol. Its also a good day as last night I got a bit of good news! :)
It might not sound that big but it is exciting for me :) basically my friends at Alien hydro are being most kind once more. Ivee had the system to test for a while now, yet what always stopped me previously is it had been explained that I'd need a water chiller. This was daft to me as if you need it you should get it lol. Well thanks to my good Alien buddy's, I'm getting a chiller sent out to me. So after this run in soil, LA goes full hydro baby! :)

Having a new thing to play with is going to be awesome! You all know me by now lol, I need new things to keep me interested and motivated :)
Then we will be running an auto pot system after that! :) :)

I'm also waiting to hear how long ill have to wait for a new exciting line of nutes :) ill hopefully have the new line by my friend REMO, soon! :) Now for any who don't know who he is, I can assure you this guys stuff should rock! :)

Anyway my friends I'm gonna be getting all kinds of busy soon! :) I may even cheat a little and reach out to get the automated monitoring system I'd been offered. It would make hydro a bit easier I imagine. Also it would be cool working on my girls via remote on my phone lol.

Anyway just wanted to share and let you all know I intend to put on quite the show and tell with all this new stuff and I'm actually all proper excited again :)

Later tiday afrer work ill be resetting my cupboard and the lighting and filter system to put all my girls in together and get my photo girls under some real light for speeding up the vegging. I want all I've got going done asap lol. Well apart forom my monster fluxes and the DeathStar lol.

Anywho :) much love to you all my friends! :)

Yep definitely, but it would be my Double Fluxed Waffle design, so fluxing a 4 limb monster off one level. Just fim and train and weave to create the waffle framework!

Almost sounds good enough to eat :)

:( just finished reading this entire journal and sad to see you're going hydro.. Always love the taste of organic soil buds vs. hydro.

I've grown Hydro tomatoes and the taste just isn't the same either. Great journal though, thanks for all the free knowledge LA.

Back
Top Bottom