Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hey! You know I'm not good with keeping up to date...I need a personal email/text/phonecall/PM/comment on my journal to know when u start a new one!....better catch up!

Edit: where does your excess run off go when you water?

Hey Macca and thanks for stopping in buddy! :) Things be ok lol. Just gutted I ain't in Denver at the moment! I keep getting emails from my friends I met in Spain telling me how its going out there and asking why I ain't there lol.
The one good point is my pal fro. GreatWhite is apparently flying the flag for fluxing for me, showing my work to plenty and getting some good Iinterest! :)
Anyway Cajun is there and no doubt his write up will be awesome! :)

Hidden hey buddy :) ha excess water lol. I just water very slowly abd in 3 phases for basically zero run off! :)

Hey Macca and thanks for stopping in buddy! :) Things be ok lol. Just gutted I ain't in Denver at the moment! I keep getting emails from my friends I met in Spain telling me how its going out there and asking why I ain't there lol.
The one good point is my pal fro. GreatWhite is apparently flying the flag for fluxing for me, showing my work to plenty and getting some good Iinterest! :)
Anyway Cajun is there and no doubt his write up will be awesome! :)

Hidden hey buddy :) ha excess water lol. I just water very slowly abd in 3 phases for basically zero run off! :)

Hmm I see. Because I have a a new spot coming up and I have no funds, I have never gone basic before lol. So I can just fill pots with coco, put a tray under them (because I already have one) and then just water slowly? I don't need to check my run off or anything like that...that sounds so easy!

Yeah lol, all I do is make my water up with my RO and a drop of lemon juice. Not measured just guessed by memory sort of thing. Then later my nutes will be dont the same just by eye and no PH-ing at all. I've never bothered with run off anyway. You dont need to unless you have issues etc.
My soil being reused and already charged full of microbes, then having great white and bat guano now recently added. Means I'm not feeding anything for ages at the moment. Just RO and lemon juice for a couple of weeks :) Soil is of course self buffering to a point so again unless having issues why fuss.
Also as you know I dont use and have never owned Cal Mag. Never had to use the stuff? :) Mainly due to the BM I run I'm sure. As even running RO I dont have to add anything but my GET nutes when they look hungry! :)
Anyway basics is where its at for me as its a little more fun in my eyes giving you more scope to mess around some :)

Well its time to update this little thread lol .

We have had some photo girls not sprout lol so I've dropped more beans and am waiting on a Sour White and Fruity Widow both off 710genetics. Also a Mango is waiting to pop a tap root. Then in soil we have waiting to pop up a Lemon Bubble by pheno finders!

Then in the pics we have a Dr Greenthumbs EM- Dog, Grandaddy confidential, Blue Haze, Loompa Underdog, Then finally a Andromina and High Priority both by 710! :)

So in total if all pop etc ill have 10 girls to play with! :) a couple as said before will be fluxed monsters wuth huge veg. Then also one is going to be my DeathStar of bud build! :)

So ill have 6-7 photo girls for a run straight after my next on with autos! :)
20150419_144534.jpg
20150419_144600.jpg
20150419_144545.jpg
20150419_144600.jpg
20150419_144606.jpg

Cheers Ranger275 I hope its a good omen for my first ever post being 420 now just waiting to see what LA is planning with his new fluxing technique and what the deathstar will look like.

Happy 4-20 LA and all the rest of the gang! :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom