Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hell ya should hear some of the stuff I actually turned down in Spain lol. One bit of kit was a full system to monitor my grow space. Sensors and cams etc so I could do everything by phone app!
Not something I can use at moment so turned it down. Maybe in the future lol :)

Ok now LA.....all the free stuff you get and have taken and your telling me your turned down a turn key system to monitor your grow??!!!!!......ok....that is it......either you pass what your smoking through the screen or i am flying to the UK:rofl:

Move over Green Dreams! I'm boarding that plane ASAP! Dang! Lol

He must be growing in the perfect latitude and longitude and nothing but clear skies above!

Lol, nah just don't like taking anything I can't use at present! If I was in it for free gear and an easy life then yep I'd of taken it! I love my relationship with my plants and won't trade that ever! If I had a bigger outfit etc then maybe at a pinch? ?!? :)
Its still there if I need it lol. Yet if I just went round in Spain saying yes and scoring kit then I wouldn't be able to call so many big names and owners of names my friends!
I actually gave ideas and stuff away :) Now I'm not that annoying git that talked the talk but ran with the loot :) just a friend in the same business! :)
This is why I probably keep getting offers. I don't ever look for it :) just want to make good friends and still aid them if possible! :)

You're a tease, LA! Do I really have to wait? Not even a clue? You already hooked me with the backbuilding. Now you're going to astound us with more?!?!. I can't wait! Bring it on, bro!

He he! :) sorry should have explained, its a new jump in tech and as said a true first I believe! :)

I know I'm terrible lol. Yet if a blabbed about stuff prematurely, all my inside info and chance at unveiling it would stop dead!
So just bare with me lol.
In the meantime I'm just about to drop my bean in water to start the plant off that will become my DeathStar of bud! :) I think that's going to be a world first as well.
Just under a meter in diameter and with lighting all around the outside, then lighting inside for doubling the grow space! :)

You know you can tell me, LA, I won't tell anyone. I'm hurting, man. I'm hurting bad! I need an info fix! I won't tell anyone where I got it LA, honest. My girls are all huddled together, quivering with anticipation! Help a plant out? Give a plant some hope today, m8. Give them and me a reason to grow!
It'll be our little secret......

In school they used to call me 'Lock-Jaw McCoy' cause I could keep a secret. .....you can tell me... nobody is listening......:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Here are my :) gaggle of girls
20150414_194845.jpg

In school they used to call me Skidmark McCoy. I wonder if we're related. :thumb:
:thumb:I'd shake your hand, Dr., but, well, you undersyand..... Skidmark? Jajajajajajajanaja!

See LA? Don't you feel better getting that off you chest??. 6 months, 'eh? That should be interesting!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom