Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Cheers chap and by all means, butHa lol, it ain't as easy as it looks. I kid not there's wire and a sort of wooden frame at each end. Took an hour of pissing about, with scavenging all the bits but worth it in the end!.:)
Ill take some pics of the ends etc tomoz so you can see what I mean :)

Thanks that would be great.... I've puzzled for ages thinking how to hang those strips and thought about setting up some sort of contraption like the old-fashioned clothes drying frames that used to hang from pulleys in the roof at my grandparents' place :)

Yup I can't wait lol, although it does mean Ill have to purchase a new PH Meter :( but I can't really complain on that one! :)
I'm also gonna hassle them to get me a super dooper huge single pot if I can get em to make me one lol (We shall see) Just for a huge single monster girl run I want to try in hydro at some point! :)

So hydro folks what size pot for a 4 month run??? :)

I have way to many issues with soil grows.
Hydro is all I know
A good rule of thumb 1 gallon of root zone to every month of life.
I have found that after a 3 month veg that 10 gallons is the perfect size per plant.
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT WORKS IN MY GARDEN.
:Namaste:

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT WORKS IN MY GARDEN.
:Namaste:
Great footnote Lurch. We sometimes forget that what works for some may not work for others.

Professor Flux, with your light arrangement those girls look like they're starring in a Broadway play.

wow! You wouldn't believe how long it's taken me to catch up reading through this thread an googling all those goodies you use lol. Subbed and waiting in anticipation for the new tech that you mentioned was coming in a few weeks (are we there yet? :)). It's been a great read and I fell in love with a girl called Gert. All the best and a big wave from Blackpool :thumb:

Kriaze :) thanks for taking the time to catch up on here and also for your kind words! :)

Well folks my photo girls are back under cfls for a couple of weeks, as my autos needed the light and room. Give it another couple and it will be tent time anyway! So ill pot all these up for the last stages of veg under my God lamp once the tome comes :)
20150502_121740.jpg

Thanks for the updates LA things are really starting to take shape, I know some people are not as keen on you going hydro but I think its great to see how you are going to push hydro for hopefully some spectacular grows and creative techniques.

I am enjoying seeing your LED setup develop too, very impressive.

I am just starting out and learning with my first grow (got 4 plants in an autopot system in a gorilla grow tent under 2 mars hydro 450 LED's etc) so your updates are a very valuable resource, thanks for sharing the knowledge and trying things most folks maybe wouldn't even consider, already I am looking to understand and learn your fluxing techniques etc, I just wish I had found your grow journals earlier they are outstanding.

Arcanum, many thanks for your words! It really does help with keeping me motivated to keep pushing things. So many thanks indeed! :) Oh and ill be over to stop in with you in a bit! I've had the offer of an Auto Pot system for a year or more but not got round to saying yes yet, as its more a storage issue for me at present. (My place already seems like a Warehouse lol)
The Auto Pot folks are really nice people, got to meet them in Spain. So i'll be running one of their systems straight after the Alien run! :) What are your views on the system so far????? :)

Jaga my good buddy :) Well you know me and my humble beginings. I'll always bodge something up before every paying out money:) Its just the explaining to the missus afterwards on why that bit of that is missing or whatever that gets a little risky! :)

the system so far????? :)

Jaga my good buddy :) Well you know me and my humble beginings. I'll always bodge something up before every paying out money:) Its just the explaining to the missus afterwards on why that bit of that is missing or whatever that gets a little risky! :)[/QUOTE]
Hey Guru Ji I relate to that I am always getting nagged about a dish or when I am drying is the ultimate worst for me cause me an Pada are the only smokers :rofl::rofl:Top off the buds to ya mate:circle-of-love:an our daughter is a lil OCD:rofl::rofl:so the one that got me in trouble was using her fav tub for seed popping:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom