Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Thanks for the tip on the fresh air that helps lot. On the 1000 over a 600 I've been reading that a 1000 has to be higher than a 600 so wouldnt I lose the benefits fro
The 1000 meaning lost of the lumes

So I bought this a couple weeks ago and already started using it:

SAM_0428.jpg

I also picked up these yesterday:
SAM_0420.jpg

SAM_0422.jpg

SAM_0425.jpg

Going to incorporate the alfalfa and worm castings in my next soil mix. I will also add these to my compost teas that I feed my girls with.

My friend DIME also got me excited about Budswel. I've read about it and it sounds like something that can improve my garden. I will probably pick some up in the next few days if I can find it in any of the hydro stores around me:
:thanks: dime

:party::party::party::party::party:

I just love St. Patrick"s Day presents!

Just got back from the hydro shop with the Budswel and my new 100 GPD RO water system!:allgood::headbanger::allgood: Thank you my beautiful wife!

The shop owner was there today and when I said "Budswel" his eyes got big and he said that I reminded him that he needed to take some home today too. He said it is awesome stuff and that he has been very happy with it. Sounds good to me!

I was going to buy Budswel as well and then I figured out its actually cheaper to just buy the ingredients seperately. You also have the option to make larger quantities. I gave the tea to my plants yesterday and I already see the difference in their buds.

My Current Flower Compost Tea Recipe per 5 gallons of H2O:

1 c Worm Castings (NPK 0.5-0.1-0.1)
1/2 c Bonemeal (NPK 6-9-0)
1/2 c Peruvian Seabird Guano (NPK 10-10-2)
5 tbs Maxicrop Powder (NPK 1-0-4)
5 tbs Superthrive
5 tbs Unsulphured Molasses (every 3 days if I don't use all of the tea within 1st 72 hours)

Then I dilute the tea to 1/2 c per gallon of water and I will increase steadily based on my plant's response. :morenutes:

Thanks for the tip on the fresh air that helps lot. On the 1000 over a 600 I've been reading that a 1000 has to be higher than a 600 so wouldnt I lose the benefits fro
The 1000 meaning lost of the lumes
Not if you get a closed hood and run a nice strong fan thru it I personally have 444cfm exhaust sucking the air thru the hood and Imy room holds temps between 74-80 with the lights on and the top of the plants is about 12 inches from the glass of the reflector hood.

Ok Ok let I need 1000 watt light and I have a 4x4 tent (lighthouse) so the hood should be closed with glass and a inline ext fan will that have enough Meg air flow in side the 4x4 tent?

Ok Ok let I need 1000 watt light and I have a 4x4 tent (lighthouse) so the hood should be closed with glass and a inline ext fan will that have enough Meg air flow in side the 4x4 tent?
As long as there is a decent flow of air into the tent to be honest with a tent your best bet would be to have 2 fans one that draws fresh air thru one of the tents duct openings into the hood and then out of the tent , then a smaller fan drawing cool air into the tent to keep the air circulating I should have mentioned that I have my light in a room that is 9 x 7 x 7 but I only use 5 x 5 of the room for growing.

Again thanks.that's a nice size room,how many plants,and how many you harvest at a time?

I was going to buy Budswel as well and then I figured out its actually cheaper to just buy the ingredients seperately. You also have the option to make larger quantities. I gave the tea to my plants yesterday and I already see the difference in their buds.

My Current Flower Compost Tea Recipe per 5 gallons of H2O:

1 c Worm Castings (NPK 0.5-0.1-0.1)
1/2 c Bonemeal (NPK 6-9-0)
1/2 c Peruvian Seabird Guano (NPK 10-10-2)
5 tbs Maxicrop Powder (NPK 1-0-4)
5 tbs Superthrive
5 tbs Unsulphured Molasses (every 3 days if I don't use all of the tea within 1st 72 hours)

Then I dilute the tea to 1/2 c per gallon of water and I will increase steadily based on my plant's response. :morenutes:

Man, you guys and gals have great recipes. I wish I could find all the ingredients to make my own. The only items I can find locally are the guano and from AW's list, the Superthrive. When I walked into a local plant nursery and said "Do you have earthworm castings?", the guy looked at me and said, "earthworm what???" :rofl: The manager knew what I was talking about but said no.

AW, your girls are looking great, just got done looking through your journal!

:peacetwo:

They're looking great, how long you got left before harvest?

I reckon another couple of weeks for mine.

Have a good weekend,
Toaor

They're looking great, how long you got left before harvest?

I reckon another couple of weeks for mine.

Have a good weekend,
Toaor

I'm thinking probably another 3 weeks for the EWS and another 5 weeks for the LofJ. We'll see.

The girls look amazing sorry I'm a little late on the compliments but it's been crazy.

Thanks dude. :goodluck: with the move. Keep us updated with your progress.

damn hemp u got a TON of 420 points! So what'd you get for winning member of the month! UNAPOSED BABY! Lol everyone was a afraid to step to ya haha.
Take it ez
HYDRO

I don't think they were afraid, they just forgot to nominate others that's all. I didn't get anything yet. I'll let you know for sure what it is when I get it.

You want some points? I don't even know what they're for.

Got any more interesting stories to tell?

Hey brother, thanks for the info. Let's hope it's for all the weight :). I'll be happy with that as I'm sure you will be too. Keep me posted on what else you find out.

It wasn't much of a plant. Just grew a radicle (tap root) and stopped. Oh well, got lots more of those seeds.

I don't think they were afraid, they just forgot to nominate others that's all. I didn't get anything yet. I'll let you know for sure what it is when I get it.

You want some points? I don't even know what they're for.

Much respect for your level of humbleness my friend. That's not too common nowadays. + reps if I can

As for the points, think of them as XP, like in RPGs. The little green boxes underneath your points show your level, so to speak. It's a nice touch to see the amount of respect one has with the community. The old days of "+ reps" seems to have faded since my last grow. It was a great way to give fellow members respect points for a job well done, informative posts or general help with problems.

Much respect for your level of humbleness my friend. That's not too common nowadays. + reps if I can

As for the points, think of them as XP, like in RPGs. The little green boxes underneath your points show your level, so to speak. It's a nice touch to see the amount of respect one has with the community. The old days of "+ reps" seems to have faded since my last grow. It was a great way to give fellow members respect points for a job well done, informative posts or general help with problems.

:thanks: for the info my friend. Stay green. Honestly, I didn't do anything special. I just have a lot of time on my hands at work and like to try to help the guys that are new and don't have many visitors to their journals. I think many growers on here are very helpful and that's why I keep coming back to :420: every day. I am truly honored that people think I am deserving of the member of the month as I am still learning a lot myself. I do have to say that much of my knowledge has been gained from reading journals and FAQ's on 420mag and when I first stumbled onto this site I never imagined anyone would nominate me for the the member of the month, much less win it. :thanks: guys and girls.

Back
Top Bottom