Lighting schedule for flowering period

xave420

does anyone have any input of what the best lighting schedule is during flowering for an 8 to 9 week plant? i know 12/12 is the usual but i was wondering if anyone had any other methods and had any luck with any different light schedules for there flowering period. thanks!

I've been using the diminshing ligth routine DLR on my last grow its the other part to the gas lantern routine but for flowering.

I start at 11/13 & then reduce lighting time by 30 minutes every 2 weeks intill end of flowering, also have flowering time of 7 to 9 weeks on a indica dominate strain.

Here she is at day 39 of flowering... (taken about 2 weeks ago)

009571.JPG

007670.JPG

I have a very similar approach to Fuzzy Duck, staring flowering at 11/13 and reducing by 1/2 hour every 3 weeks as well.

Also I have heard from a very good growerbuddy of mine, that in the last week of flowering, raise your lights as high up as they can go which will help create better resin development :)

i thought 12/12 would produce a bigger yield i heard?? 11 / 13 seems like it would just bud faster? im only a few days into flowering and am trying to go with the best light cycle with my hps and cfl's

42067.jpg

420115.jpg

Hi mate, I flowered with my 400w hps for 12/12 no probs, yielded 8 oz nice dry tops.. Workd fine for me, but yeah ive heard of going 11/13 and its to help speed up the maturation process toward end of cycle..

i just wanted to know if 12/12 yields more and 11/13 only yields faster but not as much? i even heard leavin the last day in dark..?

Hi Xave.. Yeah well as i said i grew a 5 ft girl, in soil under a 400w MH and hps, yielded 8oz dry tops n bit of popcorn bud..I was going to try things like 48 hrs dark b4 harvest, or 13/14 dark n 11/10 dark but i just let her have 2o hrs of dark b4 harvest, so an extra 8 hrs dark on her sleep tym! She smelled gret, but as my microscope wasnt what i was told it was i couldnt see as much as my 45x scope! each calyx hair fills my screen n pistils are 100% better, my girl was only just ambering! Damn it. Oh well nxt tym lucky?? Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom