Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed Planted New Year's Eve During the Blue Moon

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

Good to see her perk up a bit:grinjoint: Looks like she will make a nice recovery.:bravo:

Do you think I should just go ahead and trim off the dead ends of the leaflets or wait a few days? I know you're not supposed to trim too much healthy material at one time or you'll stress the plant but what about dead parts (i.e., funky brown/orange and crumbly to the touch).

thats a lot of bud on there my friend.

Thanks, it's not quite as much as it looks in these pics as the shadows are filling in some places where there isn't really any bud. Get back with me in a week or so :)

Hooo-ooooieee, that is a pretty good producer you gotz there friend.. [II like the Blue Gimini name[/I] I just harvested my last girl and am doing a re-veg. You should maybe consider re-veging that girl too~

Well, take em' easy and have a great night with Jumpin Jack Flash.

Very seriously considering it since none of my clones survived. I'll keep an eye out in your journal for it. I understand it's not the most efficient method but it seems to be a lot easier, just longer, than clones.

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

that girl is lookin good neutrino maybe we can figure out a free medicinal clone or two for you man i've got some lil ones that need a home also got some xtra AK seeds probly like two or so, if you're in need when this one gets done just PM me

Do you think I should just go ahead and trim off the dead ends of the leaflets or wait a few days? I know you're not supposed to trim too much healthy material at one time or you'll stress the plant but what about dead parts (i.e., funky brown/orange and crumbly to the touch).

Very seriously considering it since none of my clones survived. I'll keep an eye out in your journal for it. I understand it's not the most efficient method but it seems to be a lot easier, just longer, than clones.

I see no reason to keep it unless you like it? I clean out all the dead crispy stuff to let air and light to the good stuff.
I think it's about the same time it takes to sprout a bean and get it to its 3rd node or so.. which is about 4 weeks or so...

agreed sisco my buddy harvested and started revegging the day i sprouted my romulan seed and it took almost four weeks to get to third node and his plant had no visible flowers and new vegetative growth around the same time

That's mighty kind of you COdude, I will keep that in mind!

I see no reason to keep it unless you like it? I clean out all the dead crispy stuff to let air and light to the good stuff.
I think it's about the same time it takes to sprout a bean and get it to its 3rd node or so.. which is about 4 weeks or so...

No, I don't particularly like it contrary to recent polls... :smokin: I think this may be a self-pruning plant given enough abuse lol. Think I'll break out the scissors and rubbing alcohol later this evening and do some more trimming. The ones I already removed did exactly what you described, can't complain considering I was recently wondering if I didn't prune enough and she was TOO bushy (hard to get airflow through that thick canopy). Her stem is FAT...I'll post a pic later. I forget who asked for one last time.

Guys, what kind of lighting schedule is appropriate for revegging? Could I reduce my lighting to three or four 26W CFL's for a while and not slow down the new vegetative growth? It's about to start getting warm here (not that it can't be 70F one day and then a foot of snow the next lol) and I'd rather fight the heat as little as possible but not slow things down too much.

I used 4 bulbs 9 (blue) and that was enough to get em' back to vegetative state but I think you can up the light times to 14 on then on to 16 and so on untill ya are where ya wanna be with it 24 or 18 ya know..

I have been watching your grow bro...just didn't know what to tell you, you had a handle on the problem...she looks good in a sick sort of way...if you understand...I had Tess last grow, you guys didn't get to see her but I had sick leaves on her til she died...they only came off when they were just too ugly or dried out.

I get what you are doing...just hard to look at sometimes...but if there is still food in it and the plant even may be sick at all and wanting to eat itself...let it finish eating the sick leaves first.

If the plant is healthy again...snip off all the actual dead parts of the leave..it will continue to desiccate through the cancer if you leave it on. A healthy plant will seal a scissor cut like a leaf edge almost. (These are my thoughts anyway bro)

She still looks like she is gonna be a nice producer for you bro. Maybe this was a good thing for light and air circulation...:grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

That's mighty kind of you COdude, I will keep that in mind!

No, I don't particularly like it contrary to recent polls... :smokin: I think this may be a self-pruning plant given enough abuse lol. Think I'll break out the scissors and rubbing alcohol later this evening and do some more trimming. The ones I already removed did exactly what you described, can't complain considering I was recently wondering if I didn't prune enough and she was TOO bushy (hard to get airflow through that thick canopy). Her stem is FAT...I'll post a pic later. I forget who asked for one last time.

Guys, what kind of lighting schedule is appropriate for revegging? Could I reduce my lighting to three or four 26W CFL's for a while and not slow down the new vegetative growth? It's about to start getting warm here (not that it can't be 70F one day and then a foot of snow the next lol) and I'd rather fight the heat as little as possible but not slow things down too much.

Hi lil N won't hurt a thing to get rid of the crispy leaves and dead ones. I personally would trim the dead parts of my damaged leaves. That part is dead and will not recover. Check out most peoples pictures and you will notice if you look closely other people do it too, to make the picture look better, except in the last phase of bloom.

The next part is just my personal opinion on re veging a plant. I don't think it's worth doing at all. Takes way too much time. I could plant a seed and let it veg for about 3 weeks and put it in flower in the same amount of time.

Now if your harvesting top to bottom, thats a different story. :ganjamon:

dude my mama GMS plant and it's offspring all grow in the weirdest way no plant disease(thouroughly researched and observed) not the buggers, and for the life of me can't figure it out but all lower non-main growth dies and replenshishes every 5 days i just shake the plant and all dead leaves fall off and within a couple days there's a bunch o new ones must be a genetic thing

I used 4 bulbs 9 (blue) and that was enough to get em' back to vegetative state but I think you can up the light times to 14 on then on to 16 and so on until ya are where ya wanna be with it 24 or 18 ya know..

Man I was that F@#$! up last night, I wasn't making sense..

I went back to 24/0 from 12/12 by raising the time each day by 2 hrs. increments.

Now, I think I'll smoke some more and start not making sense again.:roorrip:

lol, good strategy

I am up to 17 23-26W CFL's (~425W) but my colas aren't nearly as fat as I would like as I near the end of week five. Lighter (mix up some caps and lowercase as required ;) ) and I started flower around the same time and his are noticeably thicker; comparable to the main cola of my last grow. The spotting is still spreading but she seems healthier, buds are fattening up just not where I want them lol. I've been hitting her with some extra nutes since I know the pH is correct as I've been monitoring it closely, any issues she's having are not from nute lockout and it doesn't appear to be nute burn as the spots show up everywhere on the leaves...not just yellowing/crispying of the tips.

Debating picking up some EJ Meta-K...I think it would make a great addition to the Bloom and Catalyst. On the other hand Calmag sounds interesting too, wish I knew exactly what caused my problem with this grow. Next time I will mix the Mexican bat guano in to the soil during the final transplant and forego the guano tea too.

Lil Neutrino, my buds technically should be bigger right? You have many more buds than I do on your plant. Although you have more light than i do (for your much bigger plant) i think your pot size would be a limiting factor, correct? Mine is in a 5 GAL bucket, what is yours in?

Hey Lil...I claim 24 hr stoner rights and am wishing you a Happy 4/20 (belated).

Haven't heard from ya for a while bro, been waiting for pic's. Hope all is well in the land of the Neutrino's.

Lil Neutrino, my buds technically should be bigger right? You have many more buds than I do on your plant. Although you have more light than i do (for your much bigger plant) i think your pot size would be a limiting factor, correct? Mine is in a 5 GAL bucket, what is yours in?

I think mine is in a 2.5g pot...pot size, if too small, will make it harder for your plant(s) to stay properly hydrated and fed which in turn can cause a reduced yield.

Hey Lil...I claim 24 hr stoner rights and am wishing you a Happy 4/20 (belated).

Haven't heard from ya for a while bro, been waiting for pic's. Hope all is well in the land of the Neutrino's.

Sorry, started a very near minimum wage job a few weeks ago...a bit depressing going to work knowing it's not enough to even pay your basic bills. Guess some is better than none, thankfully this plant should be ready to harvest in less than four weeks. Might have a few smokeless weeks before then lol. Pics coming momentarily...

Taken 4-19, lighter to give a rough idea of scale

4-21-10_006_rsz.jpg

About an hour ago
4-21-10_007_rsz.jpg

Da Princess
4-21-10_011_rsz.jpg

Bud pr0n! Note the problem symptoms...hope she can hang on til harvest. Definitely packing on some weight in the last four or five days though :slide:
4-21-10_018_rsz.jpg

4-21-10_019_rsz.jpg

4-21-10_00_rsz.jpg

4-21-10_021_rsz.jpg

Oh wow! I haven't been through in a while, dang bro! she's a beast!! very nice..

Thanks...she's surprising me too, didn't think she'd bulk up as much as she has with all the stress lately.

I must be really high because I can not figure out how to log out with the new forum update...I like it but where the heck is the "log out" button? lol

Thanks...she's surprising me too, didn't think she'd bulk up as much as she has with all the stress lately.

I must be really high because I can not figure out how to log out with the new forum update...I like it but where the heck is the "log out" button? lol

Me too! Actually, I believe you go to the community pull it down, then scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll find it hidden there.
Being lazy, I doubt I will log out very often .:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom