Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro FC 3000 LED

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey guys,

We are looking for a tester of Mars Hydro FC3000 LED. Are you interested?

●【High-Quality Efficient LEDs Chips】896Pcs Best-Selling Samsung LM301 and Osram 660nm LEDs chips, High Efficiency Up to 2.8 µmol/J.

●【Upgraded Sunlike Full Spectrum White Light】This High-intensity spectrum is beneficial for plants at all stages - from veg to bloom, and creates Big density Buds.

●【Boom Yield & Increasing Crop Quality】Expect up to a 50% higher yield and higher quality compared with the old blurple lights and HPS. Max yield Up to 2.5g/W with 30% higher Average PPFD.

●【Daisy Chain Dimming Function】 Light designed with a dimmer knob which makes dimming more convenient. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained and controlled through just one light.

●【No-fan Design & Aluminum Heatsink & Removable Driver】 The no-fan design makes no noise; Thick and sturdy aluminum heatsink makes Optimal heat dissipation; Removable driver allows put driver outside.

●【IP 65 Waterproof】Give growers worry-free while growing in a humid environment.

Giveaway​

Details:

Prize:
1 FC 3000

Rule:
The post could be cannabis pictures, or words, and MUST tag #MarshydroFC3000. (No offensive words, No negative words, No other LED grow lights' shot, No Politics words). Peace and love first.:circle-of-love:

Note:
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):hookah:

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.:cool:

Deadline:
12th Aug

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC3000 on 420magazine

Join us! :surf: :surf: :surf:

#MarsHydroFC3000

Pick Me Pick Me, they raised our electric rates, my bill has increased by 50% and I run 2000watts of HID in a small room.

I could really go for cooler lights so I could drop my temps further to try to possibly get some deeper colors and keep VPD within range.

209618721_326018835840374_443898344853556418_n.jpg

#MarshydroFC3000

I will be starting my grow hopefully over the next week or so once i sort a couple of teething problems with my setup and would love to hang the FC3000 in place of 1 of my mars hydro SP3000 lights to compare the difference.

I'm all about helping others where i can so if i was lucky enough to win the FC3000 i would gladly donate 1 brand new unused Mars-Hydro SP3000 LED light as long as postage was covered.

Today's entry #MarsHydroFC3000. I started into this hobby 6 years ago with some old Mars blurples. I gifted those away (yes they are still working) and still recommend Mars as a cost effective quality option. I'd love to try the new FC3000 in one of my tents.

Hey guys,

We are looking for a tester of Mars Hydro FC3000 LED. Are you interested?

●【High-Quality Efficient LEDs Chips】896Pcs Best-Selling Samsung LM301 and Osram 660nm LEDs chips, High Efficiency Up to 2.8 µmol/J.

●【Upgraded Sunlike Full Spectrum White Light】This High-intensity spectrum is beneficial for plants at all stages - from veg to bloom, and creates Big density Buds.

●【Boom Yield & Increasing Crop Quality】Expect up to a 50% higher yield and higher quality compared with the old blurple lights and HPS. Max yield Up to 2.5g/W with 30% higher Average PPFD.

●【Daisy Chain Dimming Function】 Light designed with a dimmer knob which makes dimming more convenient. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained and controlled through just one light.

●【No-fan Design & Aluminum Heatsink & Removable Driver】 The no-fan design makes no noise; Thick and sturdy aluminum heatsink makes Optimal heat dissipation; Removable driver allows put driver outside.

●【IP 65 Waterproof】Give growers worry-free while growing in a humid environment.

Giveaway​

Details:

Prize:
1 FC 3000

Rule:
The post could be cannabis pictures, or words, and MUST tag #MarshydroFC3000. (No offensive words, No negative words, No other LED grow lights' shot, No Politics words). Peace and love first.:circle-of-love:

Note:
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):hookah:

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.:cool:

Deadline:
12th Aug

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC3000 on 420magazine

Join us! :surf: :surf: :surf:
#MarsHydroFC3000

20210724_153754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom