Lush Led vs Advanced Led Featuring Ace of Spades

Re: Lush Led vs Advanced Led featuring TGA's Ace of Spades

the main system is being sterilized. I filled it up with tap water and added two gals of 35% H2O2 , been running with this for three days.
I really love how clean it leaves the system. today i'll drain it and add fresh tap water and let run for a day for a rinse cycle, then its ready to go. another reason I use strong H2O2 to sterilize is after 72 hours it turns into H2O.

eight days after putting cuts in the aero cloner some are showing roots :)

DSCF07161.JPG

DSCF07182.JPG

DSCF07195.JPG

DSCF07204.JPG

I would say the reflective surface and it's proximity are significant parameter variables. However, it won't matter- the plant under the xml won't even notice. I'm interested in reading the smoke reports for sure. Good idea.

what LED panels do you use?

Have Advanced Diamond Series DS 300`s x 2. Used them for 4 0r 5 grows now, no complants, luv `em.

I have them on GLR lighting schedule which they will stay on.

The A.O.S. are beasts, yeah? Once of the fastest growing strains I've seen in veg. Super waxy leaves. Very cal / mag hungry! If you're lucky you will get a BCS (black cherry soda) phenotype. They are so pretty.

Two questions:

1. What has made you decide to go with GLR? Do you see many advanced / commercial growers doing this?

2. Why not go ahead and flower the big ones? If you did, you would be 2 months closer to a harvest. As it stands, you'll be rooting / vegging for at least 45 days, then another 9 weeks of flower. In the next 4 months, those two AOS moms will be totally out of control. It's not like you'll be taking clones off them continuously.

I don't keep mother plants, and don't see a reason to, unless you are a commercial grower and are filling many flower rooms. My OG is in it's 7th generation of clone from clone, from clone, with no degradation in vigor or potency.

The A.O.S. are beasts, yeah? Once of the fastest growing strains I've seen in veg. Super waxy leaves. Very cal / mag hungry! If you're lucky you will get a BCS (black cherry soda) phenotype. They are so pretty.

Two questions:

1. What has made you decide to go with GLR? Do you see many advanced / commercial growers doing this?

2. Why not go ahead and flower the big ones? If you did, you would be 2 months closer to a harvest. As it stands, you'll be rooting / vegging for at least 45 days, then another 9 weeks of flower. In the next 4 months, those two AOS moms will be totally out of control. It's not like you'll be taking clones off them continuously.

I don't keep mother plants, and don't see a reason to, unless you are a commercial grower and are filling many flower rooms. My OG is in it's 7th generation of clone from clone, from clone, with no degradation in vigor or potency.

Hey Capn thanks for swinging by and for the info on the ace of spades.
I'm using GLR on the mom's to try and keep them from out growing the closet area. I will be taking cuts rooting and giving them away as much as possible. or just trimming them back as needed.
the main reason I'm not flowering out the mothers is I wanted to do the LED comparison from clones in the same system, same atmosphere. will probably flower the mom's after the comparison run.

thanks for the great questions and for checking out the journal. :)

Two questions:

Hey Capn thanks for swinging by and for the info on the ace of spades.
I'm using GLR on the mom's to try and keep them from out growing the closet area. I will be taking cuts rooting and giving them away as much as possible. or just trimming them back as needed.
the main reason I'm not flowering out the mothers is I wanted to do the LED comparison from clones in the same system, same atmosphere. will probably flower the mom's after the comparison run.

thanks for the great questions and for checking out the journal. :)

cap,n
Please read my post in your blog.

main system has been sterilized , rinse, and filled with R O water. then added 2ml/gal Calimagic cal/mag. I filled the six inch net pots with silica grow rocks and ran the system for 24 hours. I also installed my 200w submersible heater and brought my res temp to 75- 76f.
today I inoculated the res with 25ml of Orca and added 250ml Heavy 16 Prime . this will cause the bacteria to breed and saturate the system and grow rocks in the net pots. after 48 hours system should be ready for clones i'll adjust ph before transplanting.
mothers/clones

DSCF07215.JPG

DSCF07224.JPG

DSCF07232.JPG

DSCF07244.JPG

DSCF07253.JPG

DSCF07264.JPG

DSCF07276.JPG

decided to go with the silica rocks this run instead of hydroton because of the silica and easier for bacteria to colonize.

red side

DSCF07284.JPG

DSCF07293.JPG

blue side

DSCF07315.JPG

DSCF07326.JPG

res stats

DSCF07304.JPG

ive decided to use all organics for the mother plants. Earthjuice is what I'm using : Grow , microblast, oilycan, catalyst
organics mix better if aerated before use so I now have a brew bucket for this , making teas or just aerating feed water.

DSCF07336.JPG

DSCF07348.JPG

Back
Top Bottom