Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway Starts Now

BigBud Autos beginning their 4th week in a 32 x 32 x 63 tent, growing in a home brew RDWC system, under a TSW 2000... It is going to be a jungle in there soon...

WEEK1.jpg

BBWeek2.jpg

WEEK3.jpg

WEEK4.jpg

For the record on my earlier post, I don't care which mars light I receive. I ain't picky they are prolly better than the ones I already have.
#marshydroblackfriday

#marshydroblackfriday
This should be my 3rd post with all the pics but my second post was removed:eek: The only evidence of it is the quote by @bluter

nice plants. get them away from those mirrors. flat panel mylar, or multiple panel like your style creates hotspots and burn plants don't like. worse in high power led.

go with pebbled or bubble wrap style in a mylar, or flat white paint. that stuff you have is not good at all. almost as bad as a mirror.

I did quote @Mars Hydro on the second post as verification that I was indeed following the contest rules. I also noticed that all of the quotes from Mars-Hydro are missing. :confused: Not that all of this is world ending or anything it's just part of my nature to follow up and verify:nomo: etc... Anyhow, here is my final set of photos of one of my lovely ladies the 5 ft tall Santa Marta Gold. She is very happy and growing well under her TS1000.
Top, branch bud and bud on main stem forming cola.:yummy:
20201128_160458.jpg
20201128_160510.jpg
20201128_160541.jpg

#marshydroblackfriday
This should be my 3rd post with all the pics but my second post was removed:eek: The only evidence of it is the quote by @bluter

I did quote @Mars Hydro on the second post as verification that I was indeed following the contest rules. I also noticed that all of the quotes from Mars-Hydro are missing. :confused: Not that all of this is world ending or anything it's just part of my nature to follow up and verify:nomo: etc... Anyhow, here is my final set of photos of one of my lovely ladies the 5 ft tall Santa Marta Gold. She is very happy and growing well under her TS1000.
Top, branch bud and bud on main stem forming cola.:yummy:
20201128_160458.jpg
20201128_160510.jpg
20201128_160541.jpg
You're not crazy. I saw the post and I was wondering where the pictures were. @ Bluter said "nice plants. get them away from those mirrors. flat panel mylar, or multiple panel like your style creates hotspots and burn plants don't like. worse in high power led." I want to see those pics to see what he was referring to. :popcorn:

#marshaydroblackfriday I run the ts 3000 also sp150 really does killer in a 4x4 def always gives me killer results thanks @Mars Hydro !!!!!

I def would love to run a comparison using my 400 watt hps light good luck to all

Here's a few clones growing under the FC3000. They're still tiny but hopefully some day they'll fill that screen.
It has great coverage but I'd really love to try a larger FC model if and when my budget can support it.

Happy Holidays and Happy Growing.
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

20201128_163518.jpg

That’s awesome, my father recently bought 2 fc3000 and started growing, and we live states away but it has brought us a lot closer to have a reason to talk more often ya kno

Lol..Thanks.. my 4th grow.. im getting better as time goes, have my daughter doing it now but she uses her closet lol. To be honest they are doing really well in there. Gonna get some pics n post them.
How long ago did you flip them?
They are looking awesum in there :hug:

Z9 shipping in Ontario from Waterloo,and took a bit of searching.
Will give it a shot in my bucket and ditch the sub pump for an airstone & a pricy manifold.
Too lazy to make one,but covid has me stone-walled or some say couch-locked at home in a safe enviroment.
I will try to post on the Z9 stabilizer,later but for now trying to stay sterile with H2O2 & bare ly any newts.
My bucket is orange and in the basement where its kool and little light woohoo
Wish me luck on my first clone

Back
Top Bottom