Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Good Day all,

Not a whole lot to update, May is starting to fatten up the buds she has. She is feeding around 600 or so ppm's.

For as small as she is, it will be interesting to see how she looks at the finish.

Here she is and her replacement at the end.

Enjoy,

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-2.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-9.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-13.jpg

This is May's replacement in the flower tent at the end of the month. Soon to be named.

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 4-25.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-02.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-03.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-13.jpg

That's all folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Looking good in there @Tokin Roll
I love the look of May. Something about her just looks so dank and tasty :yummy:

@Michael Hunt thanks for stopping by.
I was trying to catchup on your journal the other day, you have been busy.

I guess I will soon find out, May is quite compact. Since, she is so compact it is very difficult to open her up to better air moving. I still haven't figured out why she is so short, but also, why she is so health.

This question may have too wait until after my 3 case of quart jars are fill again. Running low on smoke.

Tok..

@Michael Hunt thanks for stopping by.
I was trying to catchup on your journal the other day, you have been busy.

I guess I will soon find out, May is quite compact. Since, she is so compact it is very difficult to open her up to better air moving. I still haven't figured out why she is so short, but also, why she is so health.

This question may have too wait until after my 3 case of quart jars are fill again. Running low on smoke.

Tok..
I feel your pain on running low. We are down to only a few grams left. Been supplementing leftover larf into the rotation to make the good stuff last until our next harvest. It's been rough lol.

Hopefully she can fill your reserves before you run dry completely :thumb:

Sorry was reading backwards. Not been keeping a journal. Right now I have some autos coming off.

Should have written a journal on how not to grow autos. My first GG yielded a quarter ounce, but very smooth solid smoke.

I have about 11 plants prepping for outside or my 3×6 just need time to do stuff.

My father's estate was kinda driving me crazy, but I've employed an exceptional estate attorney to represent my interest.

Oddly enough my wife has been very nice to me since my father's expiration. Additionally some way past love interest have displayed their condolences. If I didn't know better I would say women (men too) somehow are drawn to folks with money. Surely humans could not be that shallow?

Everyone is quitting at work, so been working 80 hour weeks.

Actually ran out of smoke with the exception of shake. Fortunately met a new friend from a neighboring county who is an exceptionally good cultivator.

The most exciting part is an opportunity to get some pretty solid genetics.

Beautiful grow!!! Hopefully I'll have more time to follow!

Just checking things out. Doesn't look like too long before harvest.

Green crack heart :green_heart:

Do you have to spin it when you hit it? :rofl:

Good Afternoon All,

May has building buds and fattening up nicely. I should be ready to harvest around the end of the month. Her replacement is chilling in the veg tent, waiting for her time in the light.

Time laps: I started this about 8 hours ago. Anyways where are we?

Oh ya, update right? I appreciate your help, I'm young.

So without further ado,

May

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-15a.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-15b.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-18.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-18a.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-18b.jpg

Yet to be named, but May's replace is only grown for yield.

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18a.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18b.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18c.jpg

I apologize for the un-timely up date, been busy.

Stay safe , and Grow well my friend,

Tok..

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-18c.jpg

Good Morning fellow growers. Top of the day you all.

It's that time again,

May has been busy fattening up her buds with a ppm of 650, rh 31%, bucket temp 21.2c. May turned out to be an unusual plant for me with her stature being on the runt side, but she has the pungent smell of wet dog. Don't take me wrong I love dogs, but when they get wet it is an acquire smell.

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21a.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21b.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21c.jpg

On the other hand the one yet to be named is busy branching up. Reading are 450 ppm's, rh 65%, bucket temp 20.4c.

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18f.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-18e.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-21a.jpg

That's all folk's

Tok..

Current update on May. Well she still building buds, so maybe I should not of call her May. :rofl:

She taking in almost 2-3 liters a day, she not very big. I will let her go a little longer. I neglected to check the trichomes earlier today, so I will see what I can see later when the light comes on. Bucket temp 20.c, RH 30-35%, PPM's are up too 725 and she loving it. Some strains are just heavy feeders come the end of flower.

On with the images.

Tok.. :bong:

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24a.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24b.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24c.jpg

Current update on May. Well she still building buds, so maybe I should not of call her May. :rofl:

She taking in almost 2-3 liters a day, she not very big. I will let her go a little longer. I neglected to check the trichomes earlier today, so I will see what I can see later when the light comes on. Bucket temp 20.c, RH 30-35%, PPM's are up too 725 and she loving it. Some strains are just heavy feeders come the end of flower.

On with the images.

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24a.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24b.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24c.jpg
Hey Tok, looks like May is gonna yield a nice smoke for you! Looks frosty :high-five:

Hello again,

Part two of this update is just for May's (I should of called her Maybe May) replacement. She is developing nicely as expected, and she looks like a good candidate for the second part of this journal.

Bucket temp 20.0c, RH a round 60 to 70 %, tent temp 21.1c, ppm's about 435.

The first image is just showing the branch structure

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24b.jpg

The second is showing the height I plan on placing the scrog net 11 1/2 to 12 inches
2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24c.jpg

Third is the temp and RH of the tent
2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-24d.jpg

The four is to show lst and placement height of the net.
2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-25.jpg

Another image of branch structure.
2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-25a.jpg

Overhead view with lst in place.
2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-25b.jpg

That's all the update for the one to be named.

I'm back again with an update from May.

She looks like she may need another week or so, maybe less, we'll see. Trichome's are still clear and milky. I think I might just give her another week and prepare her for harvest.

The lady in the veg tent that still has to be name, now has a name Impatience. Impatience has be very intolerant of May, after being stuck in the veg tent for 6 weeks. She needs to be moved into the flower tent in about a week, after I clean everything up.

Impatience is being grown just for yield and to show how I go about Scroging a lady. It's not pretty, but very effective for spreading across the net.

When I say I am growing this one for yield, what does it mean?
Good question.

When a lady is grown just for yield specific things must occur, basically using a lot of training, lst, and fem. and or topped. For a plant to yield maximum product; it has to have a missive branching structure to be bent down and aloud to spread across the net.

Tok..

This is how it looks when I create more branches. I am pretty much done in veg, and next week if May isn't ready;
Oh well.

Impatience will need a week in the flower tent under a Mars-Hydro TSW-2000, while I figure the height of the net, my guess is 35 - 36 inches from the floor.

You may see some dramatic growth that week, because until that point she has been under a very low wattage grow led bulb and nothing else.

On with the images:

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-30.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4a.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4b.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4c.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4d.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4e.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4f.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 6-4g.jpg

That's All Folk's.

Update:
I did a flush and through review of Impatience, and it wasn't good.

She has broad mites. Since she is still in veg I immediately treated with neem oil before lights out.

The biggest problem is broad mites are very hard to get red of them completely and cannot/should not be treated for during flower.

So the next couple week will determine if she save-able before flower.

I better start a backup plan.

Back
Top Bottom