Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Hows the grow going?
Thanks for stopping by @Rexer

May, is currently in the flower tent, and is what you might call a weak example of a plant. She growing but not much too brag about; I removed her from the scrog net, because she will not need it. My jars are starting to get empty so I left her grow out.

I already have a replacement in the veg tent that will be harvested in July, and that should get me thought the rest of the year of smoke. I may be breaking out the larger bucket, if this one is deserving.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @StoneOtter

I was just checking out your current grow- very nice.

Congratulation on the pollen project; will be nice to see them grow out.

Myself and a some what update on May.

She is very small in stature, which has never happen to me before, so I decided to go with it to see how it turns out. She even to small to go under the net, her height is approximately 15 inches; but I have her replacement waiting in the wings.

I blame myself for my current grow, because I was busy doing home remodeling at my home and helping my son with his house. More or less I lost track while growing and she did not respond well to that. This grow is going to be far from something to brag about.

Enjoy,

Tok..

Current images:

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-25.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-28.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-28a.jpg

Thanks for stopping by @StoneOtter

I was just checking out your current grow- very nice.

Congratulation on the pollen project; will be nice to see them grow out.

Myself and a some what update on May.

She is very small in stature, which has never happen to me before, so I decided to go with it to see how it turns out. She even to small to go under the net, her height is approximately 15 inches; but I have her replacement waiting in the wings.

I blame myself for my current grow, because I was busy doing home remodeling at my home and helping my son with his house. More or less I lost track while growing and she did not respond well to that. This grow is going to be far from something to brag about.

Enjoy,

Tok..

Current images:

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-25.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-28.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-28a.jpg
She's looking fine in spite of life getting in her way!

Time for another boring up date. Not much has been going on with May in the flower tent. She has turn out like no other plant I have grown before. Very short in stature and very busy, the branch never fully sketched and developed.
Go figure.

May is overall in good health and starting to get sticky. If I can get a couple oz from her it will last until the one in the veg tent is ready for harvest in July.

Tok..

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 4-28c.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-2.jpg

This is the little lady in the veg tent. Next up.

HSO-Creen Crack veg Day 5-3.jpg

That's all folks.

I have been tracking your grow process, interesting read, and some what challenging. Keep up the great work.

Ya, my cured smoke is currently in use, because I screwed around and did not keep on my perpetual growing schedule.

I still have about 10 jars to get me thought the month, and this one will be taken near the end of the month. I also have bags of trim for making stuff with, just finished a batch of brownie's.

But, the one to be named is being grown just for yield to fill my jars so I can start playing again.

The funny thing is May has a white root ball, but refuses to thrive, just wants to get by.

Tok..

I have been tracking your grow process, interesting read, and some what challenging. Keep up the great work.

Ya, my cured smoke is currently in use, because I screwed around and did not keep on my perpetual growing schedule.

I still have about 10 jars to get me thought the month, and this one will be taken near the end of the month. I also have bags of trim for making stuff with, just finished a batch of brownie's.

But, the one to be named is being grown just for yield to fill my jars so I can start playing again.

The funny thing is May has a white root ball, but refuses to thrive, just wants to get by.

Tok..

Thanks Tok, you're a great person. And very kind to word my current grow that way: it's a roller-coaster of a crap shoot :rofl: :rofl:
I'm stubborn and want to figure out organic hydroponics- the more I read/hear it's not feasible, the more I dig in.

Your smarter than me, I should have fired up the cabinet and did a grow in there rather then play with new toys, as I didn't have any left from my last grow.

Do you think for May that she's showing a pheno for a heavier shorter indica? Or is there a variable missing possibly? She looks as happy as can be, I guess sometimes mother nature reminds us she's in charge.

Hmm now I want brownie's, of any sort

Hope You have a great day brother :Namaste:

Do you think for May that she's showing a pheno for a heavier shorter indica? Or is there a variable missing possibly?
Good questions, the seeds I have are test grow seed. One of the company I was doing test grows for is wrapped up in a legal battle of nonsense.

I have grown this strain of Green Crack for a couple of years and have not seen any pheno (variation) in prior grows. I am hoping it is just a weak seed ,but a different pheno would be interesting. The seeds I have were never release by the seed company before their legal issues started.

As far as missing variable- not that I know of; she normally looks like a sitiva plant with the long thin leaves and vagarious growth. This one looks like a smaller version.

Good questions, the seeds I have are test grow seed. One of the company I was doing test grows for is wrapped up in a legal battle of nonsense.
Now that is awesome, I hope they get their battle sorted...test seeds sound like fun
I have grown this strain of Green Crack for a couple of years and have not seen any pheno (variation) in prior grows. I am hoping it is just a weak seed ,but a different pheno would be interesting.
Well my friend, in my mind- from a statistical approach its a larger possibility then. Each seed you've popped has slowly increased the chances of different phenos eventually appearing? I'll be highly interested in hearing of she smells or tastes different when smoked.
The seeds I have were never release by the seed company before their legal issues started.

As far as missing variable- not that I know of; she normally looks like a sitiva plant with the long thin leaves and vagarious growth. This on looks like a smaller version.

Now this is me as a newer and highly stoned grower asking- don't sativas prefer warmer temperatures? I've been doing a lot of reading into temperatures and plant metabolisms, there is a link there that I think can be exploited in the right circumstances, but that's just my opinion. I think this is something to play with and I'm hoping proves true, but any results I get may be skewed by the ruderalis gene (smoke rant end).

I know you like to explore different things as well, which is why I raised it for conversation.

What the heck its May. Lol
Thanks for stopping by @Dusty Kiefers , May is a private strain of Green Crack leaning on the sativa side. She is getting sticky.

Wow @Mars Hydro thanks for stopping by, I don't see you around these parts that often. Lately I have been smoking mostly some of my older cure smoke, and your lights make it all possible.

@Mars Hydro As soon as they install a hit and inhale key on my computer; I will send some your way. :rofl:

Have a great day, and keep on smiling,

Tok..

I was reading in someone journal and they were talking about cleaning air stones. I check my note and have a cleaning and maintaining recommendation if anyone is interested.

Air Stone Cleaning and Maintenance

As air stones oxygenate nutrients to the roots of plants, they gradually tend to lose their effectiveness from clogging. Depending on the mineral content of your water and if not kept clean nor maintained air stones will start to lose its effectiveness after six weeks of use. So below are a few ways to help you know on how to clean air stones.

1. Rinsing method: In this method of cleaning an air stone, you take each stone out of the water and place them on a dry napkin. You then rinse them in fresh clean water, and then gently scrub any material build up round it. Scrubbing should be done with caution and not too vigorously as this can cause damages. Once scrubbing is done you then place it at an open place to completely dry it. This is very light cleaning

2. Boiling Method: This is a well-known method and is commonly used by everyone. Boiling the air stones to remove any dirt or accumulated materials. What you do is, place your air stones in a cooking pot and pour fresh water on it. You then put on fire and let it boil for about ten minutes. Once done you leave it out in the open and let it dry. The problem I have with boiling is it loosen the plastic connection for the air hose.

This is the method I use.
3 & 4 Soak method: This is a bit deeper on getting your air stones all refreshed and clean. This method entails you soaking your air stones in a solution of bleach and fresh water in a ratio 1:3 for about 1 day. The added bleach gives it an advantage of cleaning and disinfecting your air stones. The air stones should be socked for about 24 hours or two days, depending on how clogged it is.

Air pump Method: With this method, what you do is by simply attaching an airline from an air pump to your air stone and placing it in fresh water and letting it run for 5 minutes. The method will help dilute and get rid of any bleach from your air stone. This method is only done in help of getting all bleach used in the soaking method.

Note: The baking of an air stone in ovens and microwaves are not recommendable. This is because, it does not only make it ineffective but also a bad idea. An oven or microwave will not be able to clean the inside of your air stones.

Many growers prefer to replace the air stones with completely fresh ones than rather attempt in cleaning it. In fact, the thought about cleaning your air stones do not come to mind for some, as they feel it is cheaper and quicker in getting it replaced than finding actual ways of cleaning it or maintain it. Learning how to clean air stones for your hydroponic system will not only save you money but go in length in helping keep your plants from dying.

Hope this helps,

Tok..

Good Day all,

Not a whole lot to update, May is starting to fatten up the buds she has. She is feeding around 600 or so ppm's.

For as small as she is, it will be interesting to see how she looks at the finish.

Here she is and her replacement at the end.

Enjoy,

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-2.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-9.jpg

HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 5-13.jpg

This is May's replacement in the flower tent at the end of the month. Soon to be named.

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 4-25.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-02.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-03.jpg

2 HSO-Creen Crack F-F Veg 5-13.jpg

That's all folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom