Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

The more I read these journals, the more I want to up might light game.
Im LOVING the light that @Mars Hydro sponsored me for - it doesnt even get my tent hot (though I do have the driver on top of tent so that may help too)

2021-12-14 - Day 38

Tent temp: 72F
Tent RH: 50%
Res temp: 67F
PPM: 1140 (changed res today and upped nutes)
pH: 5.1

She grew another 1/2 inch since last night! We’re now at 10” … and with 1” in 2 nights I think we’re finally seeing her stretch. Amazing what that @Mars Hydro FC-3000 has done just since Friday! Pistils showing higher up, color getting really pretty green, she’s drinking and she’s growing UP finally :cheer:

Plant looks very nice

2021-12-15 - Day 39

Tent RH: 52%
PPM: 1070 … falling
pH: 6.1 … rising (adjusted to 4.9 - slight overshoot)
Water level: Down 1/2 gallon

So she’s drinking (1/2 gallon) and she’s eating (70 PPMs down in 24 hours) and she’s growing (2” in 24 hours … she is now a full 12” tall). I had to move her to the other side of the tent because I couldn't fit her in the field of view for the tent cam (pic taken before the move).

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this amazing light and the opportunity to show off what the FC-3000 is capable of!

Great growth numbers babygirl! Looks like a champ in there, and I hope you have some headroom. :)
Thank you! Yup … the FC-3000 is about 16” above the canopy mow and I have about another 6”-8” I can raise the light … after that, I dunno! She’s only supposed to get to about 24-30” tall

The thing about autos is they really never know how long before they're going to flower, and that's when the stretch begins!
Well maybe today would be day 1 of flower then? I did see some pistils towards the very top

If you see pistils coming out of the tops then it's definitely flowering! I never tracked that on my autos because the breeders never stated flowering times, but if you know the Liver flowering days you can get an idea of the harvest window. Of course, those numbers are a "serving suggestion." Most autos run longer than the breeder's estimates.
Yeah, I’m TOTALLY not going by the breeder’s estimate - that says 60-70 days from sprout and she’s at day 39.

They may know - but they’re not telling!
:passitleft:

Looking so healthy!
Thanks Felipe! This grow has gone a LOT smoother than my first one - that one was plagued with issues from the start! My only snafu this go around was getting a damned seed UP

LOL! And congrats on the MOTM nomination Felipe! :noice:

Good idea not to think of harvesting in 20 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oooh! Congrats on the MOM nomination @FelipeBlu !

Yeah - NO WAY she’ll be ready in 20 days!!!

Thank you! Only my second grow - still have LOTS to learn!
2nd n killing it !!!!
2021-12-15 - Day 39

Tent RH: 52%
PPM: 1070 … falling
pH: 6.1 … rising (adjusted to 4.9 - slight overshoot)
Water level: Down 1/2 gallon

So she’s drinking (1/2 gallon) and she’s eating (70 PPMs down in 24 hours) and she’s growing (2” in 24 hours … she is now a full 12” tall). I had to move her to the other side of the tent because I couldn't fit her in the field of view for the tent cam (pic taken before the move).

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this amazing light and the opportunity to show off what the FC-3000 is capable of!
looking great

2nd n killing it !!!!

looking great
Thanks Jack - maybe one day I can have plants that look like everyone else’s amazing grows here!

Back
Top Bottom