Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

i dont believe this chart ... i grow at 29 c and 40% dangerous high stress i dont think so...

maybe this chart is for lettuce ?
the chart is a guide, you do the best you can but your grow room also has a say in what happens. I like 20-25c temp at 40% .

@deltadubie
when you move the plants into the coco pot air pot i hope.. i went for beer cup to 7 gallon.. had to watch and water
very closely for dehydration 2 full weeks until the big root ball gets going then water daily.. your plant wilting water dont worry about over watering drain and dry fast coco in smart air pot.. soon be give 3 4 liters daily .. feed..

cheers..
starting too see the truth do this statement, i think i'll be watering twice a day soon. I tried watering every other days to see how fast the coco/soil mix dries and i don't think the plants liked it.
Thanks dubie

the chart is a guide, you do the best you can but your grow room also has a say in what happens. I like 20-25c temp at 40% .

@deltadubie

starting too see the truth do this statement, i think i'll be watering twice a day soon. I tried watering every other days to see how fast the coco/soil mix dries and i don't think the plants liked it.
Thanks dubie
I wish I could get humidity down to 40% when I'm in flower I struggle to get it below 50%

i dont believe this chart ... i grow at 29 c and 40% dangerous high stress i dont think so...

maybe this chart is for lettuce ?
I don't think that sounds Dangerously high stress either. Maybe you're right. Although, I do keep things a little cooler than 84 degrees. In fact, most recommendations for cannabis temps are below 80. Just saying.

I know it's not much of a journal entry but I can't help posting a pic. It's been 5 days since I put them in their pots. I know it's hard to tell, but Betty and Norma in Coco are bigger. Keeping a close eye on theses girls.
:lot-o-toke:
C728E273-A6E4-4391-A35F-B86D793972D8.JPG

I learned something last night. I belong to a cannabis group on facebook and a hand full of guys from site had a FaceTime. They couldn't have been a nicer bunch of guys from the Maritime. Plants don't see Green. Does everyone know this? Great piece of knowledge. Good to know if you need to work on grow during lights out.

@deltadubie

Thanks dubie

when i went beer cup to the 7 gallon in the hp pro mix the water will just run down into the drain pain and fill it up
turkey sucker thing or wet vac are handy ready to go at watering time ... last night now pour 3 liter on the big plant
the plants roots would not let a drop come out the bottom.. this takes a good 2 weeks of watching ..

we could add vermitculite to the mix.. think hp sell a mix that holds a bit more .. water..

my root balls are massive i bet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about 3 weeks

well you know i got to add photos .. ......................................

plants are massive and starting the bloom growth phase boom .. might too big no problem i got bamboo stakes

cheers

I learned something last night. I belong to a cannabis group on facebook and a hand full of guys from site had a FaceTime. They couldn't have been a nicer bunch of guys from the Maritime. Plants don't see Green. Does everyone know this? Great piece of knowledge. Good to know if you need to work on grow during lights out.
I just learned that while watching a Jorge Cervantes film!

I don't think that sounds Dangerously high stress either. Maybe you're right. Although, I do keep things a little cooler than 84 degrees. In fact, most recommendations for cannabis temps are below 80. Just saying.
dr bruce bugbee says 30c is peak growth unless you have co2 29 30 is peak growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

below 25 way to cold...

dr bruce from apogee light par meters and some university study plant growth

I just learned that while watching a Jorge Cervantes film!
In all the youtubs and journals i've just never crossed that bit of info. Wondering if anyone else had that knowledge. Looks like it's just me and you...
:passitleft:

dr bruce bugbee says 30c is peak growth unless you have co2 29 30 is peak growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

below 25 way to cold...

dr bruce from apogee light par meters and some university study plant growth
Below 80 is a lot cheaper for me... lol

I know it's not much of a journal entry but I can't help posting a pic. It's been 5 days since I put them in their pots. I know it's hard to tell, but Betty and Norma in Coco are bigger. Keeping a close eye on theses girls.
:lot-o-toke:
C728E273-A6E4-4391-A35F-B86D793972D8.JPG
Hey brother , it’s your journal , post whatever u want. :passitleft:
I think it’s good to keep a photo record every few days.
Are you watering the perimeter of the soil yet ?
Getting the root system growing in all directions early
is important.
Have you checked out @Emilya watering regime ?

Green light to cannabis is like bread to sweating pipe.

No one tells you about that trick. My Oakie uncle told me to shove bread in the water line to plug the trickle while sweating/soldering it. Water dissolves the bread completely when the water is turned back on and runs out the faucet.

Once we learn about the "green light", we never forget it.

No, unfortunately it is not common knowledge.

Hey brother , it’s your journal , post whatever u want. :passitleft:
I think it’s good to keep a photo record every few days.
Are you watering the perimeter of the soil yet ?
Getting the root system growing in all directions early
is important.
Have you checked out @Emilya watering regime ?
I could actually use some tips... Dropping seedlings straight into there pots has made me scared to over water. I know I need to charge soil around them but don't want to F this up. I have only watered twice. I had planed on going wider with next watering. Yes I have read @Emilya 's watering blog. She really explained the process well. I'm not sure I remember anything about watering seedlings in big pot was addressed. Any tips are welcome:adore:

Green light to cannabis is like bread to sweating pipe.

No one tells you about that trick. My Oakie uncle told me to shove bread in the water line to plug the trickle while sweating/soldering it. Water dissolves the bread completely when the water is turned back on and runs out the faucet.

Once we learn about the "green light", we never forget it.

No, unfortunately it is not common knowledge.
It should be.. :passitleft:

I don't think it mentions how to water a seedling in a big pot tho...

@Patient Puffer I found a good video on using Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid ) but haven't found nothing debunking fish tank conditioner. Any one elses experiences on getting rid of Chloramines would be informative. @Mr. Sauga do you have to take chloramines out of your water?

Back
Top Bottom