Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

So here are some pics for you today...

First, the CBD seedlings.

20201222_172050.jpg

Sorry about the lighting...

Now the clones.
20201221_090833.jpg

Havent they gotten just huge in no time with this new light? I tell you... no budget bad lights for me. What a difference in output.

So there you have the plants I wanted to show you. Am seriously thinking of trying my hand at creating feminized seeds of my Black Widow seeds. It involves spraying your female plant daily with colloidal silver until you've forced it to hermit. Then you let it seed itself and all the seeds will be female. At least I think that is how it goes. Regardless, I'm definitely looking into it...

All my best,
~Magnus

Merry Christmas, Magnus!

Good morning. Hope no one indulged too, too much. Maybe just a little?

Got some pics now.

This is one of the exciting parts of the growing process for me - the transition between veg and flower. The beginnings of the plants showing their sex (all of my present plants are cloned females or from feminized seed). The growth of pistils. All of it.

I also like the germination phase as well, as you can imagine, late flowering stage. I guess those are everyone's favourite times of the plant's life cycle.

Anyway, here are my four plants, each of them a monster clone. Yeah, yeah, I know it formally is another word attached, but I'm used to calling them monster clones. Anyway, will be rooting some additional monster clones from these four once they are about 3 weeks into flower. Right now - today - it is their 8th day of flowering. Certainly too early to be thinking about taking clones. I like to take my clippings once each trimming has at least a bud on it. This bud will eventually die and slough off and a new monster clone is borne. I plan on doing this with my Black Widows, too, once they are into 2nd generation. The fucking government might be able to dictate how high my plants can legally be, but they sure as shit have not YET specified how many colas I can grow per plant nor have they mandated YET how wide my plants may grow. I have control, so far, over these controls - so I might as well damned well put my talents to use here.

Anyway, the plants. In front are my Purple Skunk Mass #2 and my Grape Krush #1, right to left and opposite plants in the back (if that makes sense). They have already stretched quite a bit, this being only their 8th day of flowering.
20201228_092839.jpg

Here are some pistils for your perusal.
20201228_093001.jpg

And more...
20201228_093016.jpg

So there you have 'em. Gonna be a sweet smelling crop.

But something really weird has happened with my CBD seedlings...

When I shifted my tent, with the new powerful light, to 12 and 12, I moved my seedlings to a closet outfitted with my other, older lamp. Clearly they are not getting the intensity of light they were getting before and they still get 18 hours of light per day... but they have started to go into flower!!!

Seriously!
20201228_143515.jpg

Sorry bout the lighting, but the purple light illustrates the problem perfectly. All those tiny white things? Those are pistils - and all three of them have them!

What??!?

I am wondering if I move the light closer and maybe move the seedlings from their closet to the tent for the 12 hours it is on, then maybe I can reverse this act. Because I really feel like these CBD seedlings are no where near ready to put into flower. Another 3 weeks at least. I want to be able to harvest some good cuttings for clones from these things.

Anyway, your input would be greatly desired.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom